"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

I've made it!!! No more High School/ Underclassmen read

KillaCam1100

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 10, 2004
Messages
35
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Memphis
Yes all my fellow DJs, I have reached the end, the end of High School. No more waking up at five in the morning my friends, none of that other sh*t too. This is gonna be my summer to shape up for them college girls, and get ready to move out the house, but not for good. Word to underclassmen.....I want miss High School, matter of fact, i'll never look back, it was just that bad guys. In High School, I've never had any real friends after my best friend left in 9th grade, in High School some people might seem like their your friend, but they are out to use you, or just hangout with you to make them cool. What I'm trying to say is, there are a lot of fake people in High School......don't get caught up. Chosse your friends wisely, if you get a girl, make sure she is real, and make sure she only with you because of you. Not your money, because you play a sport, your car, itz all about love. High School is just a test, people gonna play you and test you....again don't let it get to you. Just go to school with a "I don't give a f**k" attitude towards other students. Holla
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Wonderbread166

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Apr 8, 2004
Messages
235
Reaction score
1
Location
NY
No doubt u gotta play your cards smartly in high school
 

TyTe`EyEs

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 25, 2004
Messages
1,049
Reaction score
2
Age
41
Location
Tallahassee
Right on dude. 95 percent of the people i know at my school are fake. They're all worried about popularity and what other people are doing. I got 3 days left and can't wait. Fvck em!
 

KillaCam1100

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 10, 2004
Messages
35
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Memphis
Originally posted by TyTe`EyEs
Right on dude. 95 percent of the people i know at my school are fake. They're all worried about popularity and what other people are doing. I got 3 days left and can't wait. Fvck em!



LOL!!!

THATZ THE SPIRIT!!!

KEEP IT UP GUYS!!!
 

Spoiled3289

Don Juan
Joined
May 3, 2004
Messages
64
Reaction score
0
Age
37
Location
Illinois
I'm a girl and I'm currently a freshman but I don't want high school to end just THIS year because I know I'll miss everyone too much (especially that one very special guy :( )
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

KillaCam1100

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 10, 2004
Messages
35
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Memphis
Originally posted by Spoiled3289
I'm a girl and I'm currently a freshman but I don't want high school to end just THIS year because I know I'll miss everyone too much (especially that one very special guy :( )


WE GOT A GIRL ON THE BOARDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 

Wonderbread166

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Apr 8, 2004
Messages
235
Reaction score
1
Location
NY
Ya, actually theres a handful girls on the board. See Spoiled's thread "I'm a Girl!" if you're in the mood for a good laugh:D :p .
 
Joined
May 28, 2003
Messages
1,519
Reaction score
2
Age
40
Location
Nodferatu's Lair
OH YEAH!!!!!! AAAAAH HA HA HA HA HA and stuff.........jk.

Our seniors left on friday and although many of them are c*nts and of no use to me, I felt kind of sad for them because its high school and stuff and they'll probably miss it or something....and so I started reflecting on myself and what I'm gonna do to make my last year the best year in that son of a b*tch because it's a crazy world in high school.
 

Best friends? NAY

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 8, 2003
Messages
279
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
Where ever I am
I probaly won't miss it when i'm gone, but I am not going to treat it like a dead dog, I'm goin play the game for all it's worth then moove on to the next one.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Spoiled3289

Don Juan
Joined
May 3, 2004
Messages
64
Reaction score
0
Age
37
Location
Illinois
Wonder and Tyte shut up I'm tired of all you guys who hate against me for trying to help guys so shut up augh
 

Sexual

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 13, 2004
Messages
729
Reaction score
4
I hope you're right- the end of school has been a lot of fun, but it has equally been bad in terms of rumors. Too bad for those f*cks I don't care.
 

heteropedro

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 6, 2003
Messages
255
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by Spoiled3289
Wonder and Tyte shut up I'm tired of all you guys who hate against me for trying to help guys so shut up augh

Then leave!
 
Top