"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

i've had it with her. i broke up wit her

BangBus

Don Juan
Joined
May 30, 2004
Messages
22
Reaction score
0
I don't know many of you, but i was teaching my gf for a course Her final exam is next wednesday, and today she came over and i was teach her.

A few times before, she acted very mature, selfish and unrateful when i was teach her. example, if i'm teach her she be play around or talk, hence not paying attention. if there's anything she seem to figure out i try to teach her, she gets mad , and never gives me the pen. if i'm teac her and she doesn't understand, is very *****y and anrgy, by tossing the paper away


Now this morning, the same ting happens. She was lieing on my bed while i made 3 pages for her. So i called her to demonstrate what i wrote. she says in her *****y , this doesn't make sense and to change stuff i wrote (, she's an idiot compared to me). Then i show her an example i did and she's like 'how can i under stand an when u didn't show me what do'.
I flipped because i was going to show her the example.


So i tore up all the notes, broke the pen and told her that 'i've had it with this @#%$, i'm break up with'. So i just dropped her home .


I'm still very pissed. She tinks i over reacted and that she did nothing wrong (although i warned her about her attitude).


Was i right to do this? :confused:
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Kelson

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 25, 2004
Messages
41
Reaction score
0
No, you lost your cool.

btw, "she's an idiot compared to me"? Why are you going out with her then?
 

Mister101

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 3, 2003
Messages
17
Reaction score
0
Location
Germany
I'm not so sure whether tutoring your "girlfriend" is such a good thing to do anyways.

To me it kinda sounded like she is using you for some cheap academic help.

The girl I am currently dating sometimes has trouble in her courses at college, too. But the last thing I would do is help her with her homework! Although her material is quite simple compared to the stuff I'm usually dealing with, I usually (jokingly) pretend not to have a clue or I just say that I don't have time (which is absolutely true, anyways).

I just tell her she'll have to find herself some nerdy AFC person to explain it to her. I know I have no competition to fear from those guys and my lady knows that too. If those poor chumps let themselves get used by a goodlooking girl, then so be it.

When I'm spending time with my girl, I want it to be quality time. When I'm teaching people, I make sure they learn something, but I will push them hard to get there. No need to create that kind of mood/situation with a girl you're interested in.

Mister101
 

dualman7

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 20, 2002
Messages
129
Reaction score
0
No offense, but the way you write, you're the one who needs a tutor.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Joined
Apr 3, 2003
Messages
3,667
Reaction score
18
Location
http://pimphop.com
Let me see if I understand this correctly:

(, she's an idiot compared to me).

1. your the one doing all of her work for her

2. she sits and pretends not to undertand

3. she tells you to re-write some of the shyt cause she doesn't like how it looks while she still pretends not to understand.

4. your the one who is losing his cool...not her.

5. she plays the famale helpless game and got you to waste your time teaching and doing her work for her....

and I could list a bunch of points

But my question is:

Who is the real idiot here

It doesn't look to me like it's really her at all.

Can you say:

SUCKA!!! CAPTAIN SAVE A HO!
 

WaterTiger

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 3, 2003
Messages
1,717
Reaction score
35
Location
Wine Country, Ca
Originally posted by Player_Supreme
Let me see if I understand this correctly:

1. your the one doing all of her work for her

2. she sits and pretends not to undertand

3. she tells you to re-write some of the shyt cause she doesn't like how it looks while she still pretends not to understand.

4. your the one who is losing his cool...not her.

5. she plays the female helpless game and got you to waste your time teaching and doing her work for her....

PLAYER_SUPREME!

:DStop telling the men our girl games or we'll NEVER get our homework done! :D

Player says it true. She's using you to get her stuff done. She screwed up her own game my not acting more grateful and attentive towards you. Playing like you're constantly stupid takes a little more skill than she has at this time.

You did the right thing by breaking up with her. If she'll use you for this, she'll keep using you for everything, slowly making you her personal slave. NEEEEEEEXT!
 

WaterTiger

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 3, 2003
Messages
1,717
Reaction score
35
Location
Wine Country, Ca
Originally posted by Player_Supreme
Let me see if I understand this correctly:

1. your the one doing all of her work for her

2. she sits and pretends not to undertand

3. she tells you to re-write some of the shyt cause she doesn't like how it looks while she still pretends not to understand.

4. your the one who is losing his cool...not her.

5. she plays the female helpless game and got you to waste your time teaching and doing her work for her....

PLAYER_SUPREME!

:DStop telling the men our girl games or we'll NEVER get our homework done! :D

Player says it true. She's using you to get her stuff done. She screwed up her own game my not acting more grateful and attentive towards you. Playing like you're constantly stupid takes a little more skill than she has at this time. I was fat & ugly in high school and even I could get guys to do my homework!

You did the right thing by breaking up with her. If she'll use you for this, she'll keep using you for everything, slowly making you her personal slave. NEEEEEEEXT!
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Top