Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

i've had it with her. i broke up wit her

BangBus

Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know many of you, but i was teaching my gf for a course Her final exam is next wednesday, and today she came over and i was teach her.

A few times before, she acted very mature, selfish and unrateful when i was teach her. example, if i'm teach her she be play around or talk, hence not paying attention. if there's anything she seem to figure out i try to teach her, she gets mad , and never gives me the pen. if i'm teac her and she doesn't understand, is very *****y and anrgy, by tossing the paper away

Now this morning, the same ting happens. She was lieing on my bed while i made 3 pages for her. So i called her to demonstrate what i wrote. she says in her *****y , this doesn't make sense and to change stuff i wrote (, she's an idiot compared to me). Then i show her an example i did and she's like 'how can i under stand an when u didn't show me what do'.
I flipped because i was going to show her the example.

So i tore up all the notes, broke the pen and told her that 'i've had it with this @#%$, i'm break up with'. So i just dropped her home .

I'm still very pissed. She tinks i over reacted and that she did nothing wrong (although i warned her about her attitude).

Was i right to do this? :confused:

Kelson

Don Juan
Reaction score
No, you lost your cool.

btw, "she's an idiot compared to me"? Why are you going out with her then?

Mister101

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not so sure whether tutoring your "girlfriend" is such a good thing to do anyways.

To me it kinda sounded like she is using you for some cheap academic help.

The girl I am currently dating sometimes has trouble in her courses at college, too. But the last thing I would do is help her with her homework! Although her material is quite simple compared to the stuff I'm usually dealing with, I usually (jokingly) pretend not to have a clue or I just say that I don't have time (which is absolutely true, anyways).

I just tell her she'll have to find herself some nerdy AFC person to explain it to her. I know I have no competition to fear from those guys and my lady knows that too. If those poor chumps let themselves get used by a goodlooking girl, then so be it.

When I'm spending time with my girl, I want it to be quality time. When I'm teaching people, I make sure they learn something, but I will push them hard to get there. No need to create that kind of mood/situation with a girl you're interested in.

Mister101

dualman7

Don Juan
Reaction score
No offense, but the way you write, you're the one who needs a tutor.

Reaction score
Let me see if I understand this correctly:

(, she's an idiot compared to me).

1. your the one doing all of her work for her

2. she sits and pretends not to undertand

3. she tells you to re-write some of the shyt cause she doesn't like how it looks while she still pretends not to understand.

4. your the one who is losing his cool...not her.

5. she plays the famale helpless game and got you to waste your time teaching and doing her work for her....

and I could list a bunch of points

But my question is:

Who is the real idiot here

It doesn't look to me like it's really her at all.

Can you say:

SUCKA!!! CAPTAIN SAVE A HO!

WaterTiger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Player_Supreme

3. she tells you to re-write some of the shyt cause she doesn't like how it looks while she still pretends not to understand.

5. she plays the female helpless game and got you to waste your time teaching and doing her work for her....

PLAYER_SUPREME!

:DStop telling the men our girl games or we'll NEVER get our homework done! :D

Player says it true. She's using you to get her stuff done. She screwed up her own game my not acting more grateful and attentive towards you. Playing like you're constantly stupid takes a little more skill than she has at this time.

You did the right thing by breaking up with her. If she'll use you for this, she'll keep using you for everything, slowly making you her personal slave. NEEEEEEEXT!

WaterTiger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Player_Supreme

5. she plays the female helpless game and got you to waste your time teaching and doing her work for her....

PLAYER_SUPREME!

:DStop telling the men our girl games or we'll NEVER get our homework done! :D

Player says it true. She's using you to get her stuff done. She screwed up her own game my not acting more grateful and attentive towards you. Playing like you're constantly stupid takes a little more skill than she has at this time. I was fat & ugly in high school and even I could get guys to do my homework!

You did the right thing by breaking up with her. If she'll use you for this, she'll keep using you for everything, slowly making you her personal slave. NEEEEEEEXT!