neobrood
Senior Don Juan
You're right.
First rule of the fight club:
"Do not talk about fight club"
AFC rules just MAKE ME SICK!!!
=================
Haha. I tried to enlighten my bro on how to get chicks... he said everything I say is too risky.
He even exposed me to my mom... for givin him advice and all.
"Are you a pervert?" mom said.
C&F = you will look arrogant
neghits = you dunno how to respect women
kino = SEXUAL HARRASSMENT!!!
=================
And look... I tried discussing the topic of getting laid in some afc board... (I posted a poll like this in here too)
http://www.drunkduck.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4454&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0
look at responses. Yeah... some of em were good enough... but most of em make me sick:
Notice:
- suppression of discussion of sex. As if the mere thought of thinking about getting laid is bad. If people didnt get laid, human race woulda been extinct...
- Idea of "nice guy" is promoted. Girls say they like "nice guy"... and later on slam me for telling em I was once a "nice guy"...
- Move on? (correct to some extent) Move on continuing being a "nice guy"? continue being "walked over"?
- "Nice guy is confused with wimpy guy"... cuz most of them are...
- If an afc (especially wbafc) comes to a board like that, he will leave feeling more bad. Nobody is willing to help him. To show him the light. In here, I see the most newbie questions and most of the time, people still answer them nicely and are willing to help. Rather than trying to flame the newb for asking it.
First rule of the fight club:
"Do not talk about fight club"
AFC rules just MAKE ME SICK!!!
=================
Haha. I tried to enlighten my bro on how to get chicks... he said everything I say is too risky.
He even exposed me to my mom... for givin him advice and all.
"Are you a pervert?" mom said.
C&F = you will look arrogant
neghits = you dunno how to respect women
kino = SEXUAL HARRASSMENT!!!
=================
And look... I tried discussing the topic of getting laid in some afc board... (I posted a poll like this in here too)
http://www.drunkduck.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4454&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0
look at responses. Yeah... some of em were good enough... but most of em make me sick:
your a very disturbed little man...
You actually have to admit to the other person that you have feelings for them.
90% of the girls I know who are dating somebody are dating them because they are a fun, nice guy.
================you systematically come up with the worse forum topics. (getting laid?) and yet you keep doing it.
if theres nothing to talk about, then thats that. doesnt mean a comic forum should be doing polls on getting laid. i think its kinda creepy.
Notice:
- suppression of discussion of sex. As if the mere thought of thinking about getting laid is bad. If people didnt get laid, human race woulda been extinct...
- Idea of "nice guy" is promoted. Girls say they like "nice guy"... and later on slam me for telling em I was once a "nice guy"...
- Move on? (correct to some extent) Move on continuing being a "nice guy"? continue being "walked over"?
- "Nice guy is confused with wimpy guy"... cuz most of them are...
- If an afc (especially wbafc) comes to a board like that, he will leave feeling more bad. Nobody is willing to help him. To show him the light. In here, I see the most newbie questions and most of the time, people still answer them nicely and are willing to help. Rather than trying to flame the newb for asking it.