I've got to have her!! advice needed

F!DELITY

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys, I've been away from this forum for a little while, but i'm back after having seen a woman I simply must have!

I don't usually feel like this - but I have seen a woman who I absolutely want to fvck the crap outta. She is attractive of course, but not out of this world...it is more like she seems to have an aura of sexy about her and it drives me crazy.

Now the details:- She is a manager of a local bar I go to once a week. She is definitely older than me (I am 25. I would say she is possibly 30). I have not spoke to her yet, but I have had eye contact with her on a number of occasions.

The truth is I am not AFC, and I am generally happy with life atm. I have a decent job working in television, nice car, I am generally confident and present myself well. She is just a woman who for some reason appeals to my sexual side like no other!!

What do you guys suggest I do to try and at the very least flirt with her and get her to view me as more than just a customer. (I would like her to know that I want to bang her...so she wont see me as just another customer in the bar. and work on her from there!) - - -

The biggest problems that I can see is the fact that she is older than me, and she owns a business. Which suggests she is confident and not phased by anything. So tell me guys - - how can I make an impression, and get myself on her radar!?

Please guys, give me your input, and I will absolutely put it to the test. I am living with no regrets anymore - so if I want something, I have GOT to go for it!

Thanks in advance

bilboteabaggins

Don Juan
Reaction score
I know what you mean about that aura, I know a HB5 that I just wanna fook so bad that it kills me, she is not even all that good looking but man when I see her I just wanna jump her, I see HB9's(mostly trashy sluts) that I wouldn't bang if they wanted it from me, its strange LOL

I don't see her often, during the summer mostly, recently caught up with her on FB and said to hell with it, asked her if she would like to get fooked and give me a go and blow, it was received well(and she currently has a BF LMAO), I think I will take care of business this summer, I must add though that I know this girl has the hots for me

my advice, if she means nothing to you and you just wanna pump just take a chance and come right out and ask her to fook, after building a little attraction that is ;)

pipe007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
well you dont have a plan... so get one.

you are willing to go for it??? then go for it!!

who cares about what you should say or not.. just approach her, open your mouth say anything and get the numbers... ask her out.....

gosh.....

F!DELITY

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for the replies guys. I suppose direct action is the only route. I suppose my reservation is because I want to make a lasting impression. Being younger than her, and being a customer in her bar- it seems like it will be tough to level the playing field. Is it best to have an air of arrogance and superiority?? In this kind of scenario is it good to let the woman know you want her immediately. Or play more hard to get?

bilboteabaggins

Don Juan
Reaction score
arrogance and thinking you are the prize is always the way to go LOL

I say you are over thinking this though, just hang around a bit, bust on her, touch and see how she reacts

F!DELITY

Don Juan
Reaction score
I am thinking about it yes. But I am not over analyzing or anything like that.

It's more the fact that I have not pursued confident, older, assured women who own businesses/manage people etc. So I am not sure whether I should change my frame from the usual teasing, C&F routine I use on younger girls!?

Would a woman like the one I am after appreciate a younger guy wanting her, and not being afraid to admit it or show it?

JohnnyStrabler

Don Juan
Reaction score
Be careful OP, this happened to me and it resulted in one-itis in the end!

All my friends thought I was insane/blind because her face is not that great...nor does her body, and I usually go for the prettiest one (fortune favors the bold!) however there was something about her that I just like for some reason....It was definitely sexual

Well its been 3 months and I am still lusting over her....just a word of warning OP, get yourself a barrier that whatever happens you will keep your head above the water, and not flip out etc.

F!DELITY

Don Juan
Reaction score
Zarky said:
wrong attitude IMHO, not one that will get you laid.
Possibly you are correct Zarky. But as mere creatures of this earth - on a more primal level, you can't help it if you see something you WANT desperately!?

Please note, I would not present myself afc - but we can't deny that on occasion, a certain type of girl can make you not want to think logically or follow the bible etc.

Razor Sharp

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Your title shows the kind of attitude that will guarantee rejection. You are approaching this from a place of neediness and it will be your undoing. This is not a guess, it's a guarantee

F!DELITY said:
...as mere creatures of this earth - on a more primal level, you can't help it if you see something you WANT desperately!?
Not only can you help it, but you must if you want to enjoy any degree of success. Retain a level of control over your own desires because desperation KILLS game. It's like kryptonite for attraction. Doesn't matter what you say, how you say it or what approach you take - the underlying needy energy will sabotage you every time. that's just a simple fact. Woman sense that sh*t right away!

but we can't deny that on occasion, a certain type of girl can make you not want to think logically or follow the bible etc.
It's awesome to meet someone worth getting excited about. But NEVER put all the eggs of your expectation in one basket. Have multiple targets in your life so that when one flakes or doesn't pan out, it's really no skin off your back.

This type of nonchalant approach will greatly increase your odds because you are still going after what you want, but in a relaxed and cool manner. The girl will think "Hmm this guy is into me, but he's not sweating me. I wonder who else he is seeing."

As for what you should do, the answer is obvious. Get her number and try to schedule a meetup outside the context of her workplace. Until you do that you will always be just another customer who she flirts with to make extra money off. There is no perfect line here. Just kick it to her, get her number and see what happens. Game is an adventure so have more fun with it, and try to have less attachment to the outcome.

That said, there is one tip I can think of to heat things up a bit. This is as much of a magic bullet as you can get right here:

Next time you go there, take some smoking hot female friends with you to the bar. It doesn't matter if you are gaming them - they could even be your good-looking cousins. Just let her see other women who are younger/hotter than she is having a blast around you. Do this a few times and then one time show up alone, preferably on a slow night, and make your move. She will ask about your ladies, just assure her they are friends and then go in for the kill. There is no guarantee it will work but it sure won't hurt your odds.

There is a Part 2 to your homework assignment as well. Find other chicks to get this excited over. Hit up as many places as you can, bars, clubs, cafes, bookstores, college campuses. Window shop and get a few approaches under your belt just for fun. Something always sticks when you really put yourself out there.

Besides, if you want any chance at this, killing the nervousness and desperation should be your priority right now.

On that note: http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=16926

fertileTurtle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ballgag and a rope. Works every time.

Zarky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I see dating as more like fishing than hunting.

With hunting you stalk a specific beast and try to kill it.

With fishing you find a spot in the lake where there are hopefully lots of fish and you cast the tastiest lure you can find. You reel in as many fish as you can and the ones you don't want you throw back.

You don't sit there looking into the water going, "I simply must have THAT SPECIFIC FISH!" You'll take all the ones that bite, minus the ones you've decided to throw back for whatever reason.

sodbuster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The ONLY thing we HAVE to do is die,the rest is all a construct of your mind[the good,the bad,and the indifferent]. You don't HAVE to do her, you WANT to....big difference.

Jeffst1980

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think, semantics aside, it's perfectly fine to have a "hunting" mindset IF you're coming from a place of authority.

If you grab her by the hand and say, "I just had to meet you because you are EXACTLY my physical type. Who are you??" you will demonstrate confidence, rather than neediness. Now, since she is older than you, she is going to be pretty resistant and will try to put you in the "little brother" box--don't let her do that. You need to be bold as hell--tease her, get her to qualify herself to you, and maintain a sexual frame--if you want to get her interested. She's at the age where her dating pool is going to be mostly older, established dudes, so you're going to look immature by those standards. In a situation like this, you HAVE to play the part of the "bad boy." She's not going to care about your car or job; she's going to need emotional excitement. So, go ahead and be bold.

Craig Reeves

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
F!DELITY said:
Possibly you are correct Zarky. But as mere creatures of this earth - on a more primal level, you can't help it if you see something you WANT desperately!?

Please note, I would not present myself afc - but we can't deny that on occasion, a certain type of girl can make you not want to think logically or follow the Bible etc.
I agree with that. Here's what *I* would do. You truly do simply need to just talk to the woman. If you don't have anything to say try to come up with a topic to chat with her about before you get to the bar. That way you'll be prepared. If the convo goes well, then you need to start trying to really get to know her....showing her that you're interested in her as a person and not just her looks. After that, you TELL HER THAT YOU WANT TO HANG OUT WITH HER SOMETIME AND BE SURE TO GET HER NUMBER. This alone will seperate you from most guys.

Alot of guys forget that hitting on a woman IS necessary to get laid. Yes, you shouldn't do it in the first 5 minutes, but after she's attracted to you and she's now found that you aren't a creep, then start showing interest in her by asking her personal questions like:

"So what makes you....you?"

"Are you happy with the way your life is right now?"

"What do you like to do for fun?"

"Do you consider yourself to be a good friend?"

"Do you think people appreciate you?"

"What do you wish people saw in you?"

etc., etc.

Zarky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you grab her by the hand and say, "I just had to meet you because you are EXACTLY my physical type. Who are you??" you will demonstrate confidence, rather than neediness.
That's fine, and useful in certain situations, but there's a difference between coming off as a "hunter" type of guy and actually being one.

One time I told a girl I hardly knew that she was the most beautiful girl I'd ever seen, and 5 dates later (back in the days when I'd wait that long) I finally got her into bed. Of course the sex was awful but I bagged my "trophy." It can happen, but usually it's better to cast your net far and wide and see what it gathers, rather than setting your sights on one girl and doing whatever it takes to try to get her.

runner83

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Razor Sharp for the win, with good contributions from others.

Tried to rep him, but wouldn't let me...wtf?

I smell pedestalisation of the pvssy.

Seriously, girls like that are a dime a dozen. It's not like running a bar is brain surgery or anything that makes her more special, and she is on the verge of leaving her s*xual prime...already on the downhill slide actually once she's past 30.

You're way over analysing and focusing on her too much.

Follow Zarky's fishing analogy.

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
All I know is that Razor Sharp's statement is full of epic win!

Judge nismo saw this open-and-shut case from a mile away. Just from the title of this thread, I know you have this girl on a pedestal and you're desperate. Not good qualities. Not attractive. Read my sig and apply it. I'm too disappointed in you to issue fines for pedestalizing pu$$y and displaying desperation.

Case closed. Grow some balls.