Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I've got the same looks as someone, but still lose.

mccj

Reaction score
So basically I think I've got a bit of a personality problem. Honestly, people love me for the most part, they think I'm a great guy, nice, a leader, funny, honest, quite mature, etc. But girls never look at me in any other way besides being a cool person to talk to.

Theres a kid, a good buddy of mine, we look really similar. Get mistaken for each other sometimes. But he, wherever he moves, girls flock to him, while with me, I get a friendly hello.

How can I be the other guy, too?

procanto

Banned
Reaction score
Dont Be So Insecure about it, and You said He Mentioned you getting rid of some Weight before you went to that Club.
Im Sure there are somethings He can do for you Too so do not Feel bad asking him.
And as far as Your Breasts? Im Sure after 3 Kids that you Might like them back to where they were Before you had Kids, Most Women Do so talk with him and Pick a Size.
And To The No Clue Woman That Thinks Strippers are Hookers? Get out and Go to a Few Before you Judge Others.

I.A.F.Y.B.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's not necesarily his looks. Its his personality.

COD

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
VIBING, THE WHOLE REASON FOR THIS MESSAGE BOARD IS TO MOLD OUR PERSONALITIES.

WORK ON YOUR C & F.....STOP DOING THE RIGHT THING ALL THE TIME AND GET A LITTLE MORE ADVENTEROUS.

Your friend has racked up DHV points.........women see him with other girls and automatically think he is the mack. Having a pivot (girls hanging on you) acts like a supercharged magnet for popularity.

Ever see covertibles...........ya cars with the roofs that roll back. They aint very practicle (rain, cold, theft, bird poop, expensive,etc) but everyone wants one. Its cause they look cooler than regular cars.

Now ever see a convertible with 3-4 hot chics..........IT JUST SCREAMS SMOKIN HOTTNESS..........same car but one of them exudes coolness that much more. So heres what you MUST DO............act a lil different, attract your own set of groupies and hug them just a little longer, give em piggy back rides, swing 'em around.......BASICALLY DO THE EXACT OPPOSITE OF WHAT YOU NORMALLY DO...........in time you be the man.

It starts with a paradigm shift...........whole new way of acting to achieve the desired results. It may take some time so be patient.