I've got nothing going for me....

eplic

Reaction score
you can ignore this now, i found some great advice allready from "Luke Skywalker" and im content I've looked deep inside me and found what is wrong because of him and i just have to say thanks. So now delete this thread or what ever crap you want to do with it.

Last edited:

Michele l'Arcangelo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LMAO! not lauging at you. just laughing at what my post is going to say. i was thinking of what i was going to say as i read this.

here goes:

do a search... search for threads started by 'Viper' or 'MikeViper' (same person... easier for you then... lucky). that should be PLENTY of info.

anyways. i love you... so dont give up, and post a picture so we know what we're dealing with.

eplic

Reaction score
sorry, nothing to do with this, im not scared to get turned down anymore im not scared to say hi, its just what happens when i do.... people reject me im not scared of being rejected i AM rejected. I try so hard..... One day i even dressed like a popular kid, but got made fun of. No i dont wear button down shirts or anything, but instead of wearing a normal t-shirt
i put on baggy pants and a ecko t-shirt.... I'll never try that again. Oh and one thing is i lived in San Antonio Texas for 5 years and i was living the life. I had friends. Not only that the girls were all over me. Then i moved to west texas, and now im not accepted the slightest bit. WHY!?

4th letter

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude you said it yourself you go to school and go home.

Create new social environments.

Im sure you have hobbies and things you are interested in.

Go to places where people with similar interests are.

I'm sure there are hundreds of opportunities at school you are missing because

you arent comfortable there.

The worst scenarios are always in your head.

People can be cruel especially in high school but the thing that probably makes people less accepting of you is that you are different, at least you seem to be.

So you have to make them more familiar with you making them more comfortable.

Dont let 6 years pass and then wake up and realize you were just being a ****head and missed out on valuable girl experience.

eplic

Reaction score
but i say hi and they just irgnore me... everybody does. i do speak up i say hi and stuff and i get nothing. And i am doing what i did before i moved but people here are so different. To them im just the short little white boy who likes to read and is smart. But they dont know im an amazing clarientist, and im a real computer geek because iv never had anything better to do, but the only thing they care about if i play sports or not, sports arnt my thing iv tried em and i dont like them at all. i know im not being a ---- head becuase iv always said hi but then im always just looked down upon for no damn reason! Ok so myabe the whole school is black and mexican (im not racist its true) if your white you just dont get anywhere, and the ones who are white just seem to fit in anyway. I dont know why :(

Reaction score
Run for student council next time, run for President, and make a speech of how you plan to change the school, do something to make yourself stand out and get reputation. Even if you lose people will know you and respect your effort.

When I did my speach, I got off the podium and walked around, and pepped the crowd up. I won by a landslide.

Volunteer for things in your school that will give you presence in school, where people will recognize you, and work hard on that.

The best thing that worked for me in school was when I ran for secretary, and did a speach rap- instant popularity overnight -- but it was an all boys school, if it was co-ed, I'd likely have gotten somewhere.

Mr_rogers

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think it's time that you look at the DJ Bible. It'll explain everything that you need to know in order to make the changes that you'll need to make to get somewhere in High School.

Krang!

Don Juan
Reaction score
eplic said:
[...]
i put on baggy pants and a ecko t-shirt.... I'll never try that again.
[...]
Why? Wear whatever you like and if someone has a problem with that it's their problem. I know it's easy to say but if you don't respect yourself how can you expect someone else to?

- Respect yourself enough so that you can wear the clothes you like, respect yourself enough to stand up against someone who is picking on you. And if you say "hi" to someone who responds with "eew" you don't want to be their friend anyway do you?

The thing is with friends, girls and life in general - change starts within. Confidence is like a natural high that everybody can sense and be intoxicated with - really. And confidence is all within you, I know it sounds corny but it's really true. You'll have to commit to squeezing everything you can out of life and not letting any jackass get in your way - that's being a man, and girls love men :up:

Anyways, stop being so tough on yourself - alot of the people at your school seem like jerks

eplic

Reaction score
They Are! / Thank You!

Krang! said:
alot of the people at your school seem like jerks
They ARE jerks!!!!

Luke Skywalker said:
Run for student council next time, run for President, and make a speech of how you plan to change the school, do something to make yourself stand out and get reputation. Even if you lose people will know you and respect your effort.

When I did my speach, I got off the podium and walked around, and pepped the crowd up. I won by a landslide.

Volunteer for things in your school that will give you presence in school, where people will recognize you, and work hard on that.

The best thing that worked for me in school was when I ran for secretary, and did a speach rap- instant popularity overnight -- but it was an all boys school, if it was co-ed, I'd likely have gotten somewhere.

Thankyou alot, I will keep that in mind, i really appreciciate it! I might not do a rap but its something to keep in mind i really appreciate it i really do! Wow i just neverthought of it like that because i allready knew people diddnt like me, but i think im going to join more clubs and stuff, i do stay after school for band but i guess its not the same, but thanks alot really!

SnowBlind77

Banned
Reaction score
yea man like you said yourself, you go to school, and go home.

people wont like you cuz you dont play sports? start workin out! its not a "sport" i guess, but it gets you active, you can meet people in the gym, look good.....the good results are endless man, not to mention the confidence you get from it. Find your own hobbies and things that make YOU happy, and then you wont even need to worry about anyone else. your placing your happiness on how well you are accepted at school....forget that.

read the bible, all of it.

4th letter

Don Juan
Reaction score
Good Point Made
Dont try to fool them into thinking you are like them

If computers interest you than thats something to look into as a possible career
and also makes you useful to girls who could use a few pointers on using the computer

UHHH computer socializing is no longer just a geek thing dude

MYSPACE!

Youd be surprised how many people at your school dont even know you exist
its not that they all dont like you its that they all dont know you

If you like clarinet maybe theres someone in one of the band classes that needs help with playing the clarinet

Clarinet is a popular instrument for females and if shes interested in it the fact you are good at makes you more appealing to her

and you said you have nothing going for you

dot

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah I know what it's like to have people at school that are jerks. Sometimes they're all right, sometimes they're just outright retards. Not much you can do about it.

XSilverStarboyX

Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow, you sure have gotten some good responses. I would have gotten eaten alive for posting this stuff years ago when I joined. Anyway, like they said before, use your talents and you should be making friends in no time. Maybe your just having an akward phase. When I was in 10th grade, all I thought about was why my friends decided I wasnt good enough for them anymore, why my parents always called me a failure, and how I could cause them pain. I actually did make a really good friend and he helped me realize that theres good people everywhere. I built up tons of confidence. I was talking to girls, and I finally told my parents that if they thought I was a failure, to go stick it up thier @$$es. I gained so much respect. If theres hope for me. Theres hope for you

Michele l'Arcangelo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
XSilverStarboyX said:
Wow, you sure have gotten some good responses. I would have gotten eaten alive for posting this stuff years ago when I joined. Anyway, like they said before, use your talents and you should be making friends in no time. Maybe your just having an akward phase. When I was in 10th grade, all I thought about was why my friends decided I wasnt good enough for them anymore, why my parents always called me a failure, and how I could cause them pain. I actually did make a really good friend and he helped me realize that theres good people everywhere. I built up tons of confidence. I was talking to girls, and I finally told my parents that if they thought I was a failure, to go stick it up thier @$$es. I gained so much respect. If theres hope for me. Theres hope for you
i like that story.