Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I've got a date next week, Keeping her sweet till then...

bobafatt

Don Juan
Reaction score
Seems interested, replying back to texts and opening conversations herself. Ive kept myself distant by taking time to reply and trying to keep myself as much of a mystery as possible. Though its been brief i still feel like we have been speaking by text too much..

Anyway last night got the date confirmed for next Wednesday 7pm - My question to you all out there is how do i play it from here? Do i briefly stay in contact with her until then? She has text me already this morning - i cant be bothered with the text talk but at the same time she might think im not interested?!

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As long as you have a time/place when you are going to meet you do nothing, you have a date... just show up on time, smelling good, dressed appropriately, with a good attitude.

If she texts you to confirm, many women will do this, because most guys will keep texting her until the date... you won't you're going to be different. She might text you to confirm, all you have to do in response is to thank her for her text, tell her you are looking forward to seeing her and apologize that you are busy and will see her at your date.

Reaction score
I can tell you what works for me.. After the date is set, I'll maybe text once or twice in the next 2 days.. not to have a conversation, but some gesture , humor or something related to what was said in our earlier conversations.. and then just go quiet until the day of which sometimes means 3-4 days without any contact., when I'll text her earlier n the day and call her approx 1- 2 hours before we meet...

Of course I don't do this consciously..

However, the bigger thing is, guys shouldn't have to worry about all this man.. About when and how and how much time between contact.. You got a date setup.. Cool, why keep talking through texts when you can save all that for when you meet?

I specifically recall a chick in the past telling me "yeah but I wanted to save that for when we meet up".. over something I asked about her when we were texting/back forth.

Maximus Rex

Banned
Reaction score
Whose idea was it to plan a date six days from now?

How does this girl look?

You do realize that if this chick is a 6.5 or up, then other guys are going to be trying to holla at her, right?

Why do you think that she's going to remember a date set for six days from now?

Are you talking to other chicks?

You do know that chances are better than good that ole girl is either completely forget about this date or flake, right?

AllDay85

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Whose idea was it to plan a date six days from now?

How does this girl look?

You do realize that if this chick is a 6.5 or up, then other guys are going to be trying to holla at her, right?

Why do you think that she's going to remember a date set for six days from now?

Are you talking to other chicks?

You do know that chances are better than good that ole girl is either completely forget about this date or flake, right?
If she's interested, then six days is fine. Who cares if other dudes are trying to holler?

Maximus Rex

Banned
Reaction score
If she's interested, then six days is fine.
If that's the case, then why not a month from now?

Who cares if other dudes are trying to holler?
This were your arrogance shows, (this coming from probably the most arrogant guy on this site.) You're assuming that your game is so tight that she's going to forsake any and all opportunities to do something else other than go with you next Wednesday. You're also so arrogant to believe that you've made such an impression on her that she's actually going to remember that you scheduled a date with her a week from now. I'll tell you from experience, (both positive and negative,) you have to strike while the iron is hot with these broads.

AllDay85

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If that's the case, then why not a month from now?

This were your arrogance shows, (this coming from probably the most arrogant guy on this site.) You're assuming that your game is so tight that she's going to forsake any and all opportunities to do something else other than go with you next Wednesday. You're also so arrogant to believe that you've made such an impression on her that she's actually going to remember that you scheduled a date with her a week from now. I'll tell you from experience, (both positive and negative,) you have to strike while the iron is hot with these broads.
Because a month is too long to keep a potential date interested.

Yes, I think she'll remember. There's a line between confidence and arrogance that I never crossed here.

Maximus Rex

Banned
Reaction score

Yewki

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My question to you all out there is how do i play it from here? Do i briefly stay in contact with her until then?
Now that the date is set up, do not initiate anything. Your job is done. Go find other girls in the meantime.

The only exception to the no initiating thing, is if you have something fantastically interesting and relevant to show her. For example, if she mentioned she loves Kanye West and you happen to take a picture with him... then yes, go ahead and show her.

If she texts you, keep doing what you're doing by generally delaying your responses and being brief. Vary your response times, otherwise she'll think you're intentionally doing it and get annoyed.

Maximus Rex

Banned
Reaction score
Personal experience. If you ask a woman out monday, for Saturday, she will have no problem doing this if she's interested in you.
So you set up a date a week in advance with a low interest having hoe?

CMNILS87

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why a week out, both of you are that busy? I would have scheduled a quick noon coffee date to judge interest or walk in the park and BS'ing. I'd rather know sooner than later if she has good interest. I've never scheduled a date that far out so I have no idea if you should text really since if she's really not into you it might come off as desperate.

bobafatt

Don Juan
Reaction score
I was meant to meet her a couple of days back but i had to bail due to work commitments, I re-arranged there and then with the only day i had free (which is wednesday). I could do the weekend but thought against that idea..

She's a beautiful looking girl with a good job and family behind her, Very easy to get on with and have similar intrests.

Maybe im overthinking the situation should just go with the flow - It's a difficult one though its her who initiates the contact so for me to just ignore her on the basis that im too 'busy' its kind of counter productive...Especially when i get texts like ''All i want to do is get out of my work clothes but here i am cooking in my work skirt and high heels'' (FFS) lol

You know what she probably has got other guys sniffing but the way she acts shows me that shes 100% interested and to be honest even if she does end up flaking that's fine i can deal with that, plenty more piss in the toilet.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You should do absolutely nothing until your date. Before you start getting ready to leave... send her a text something like:

"If you get there before me, sit at the bar."

This is your confirmation text so you don't waste your gas. If she remembered, she will respond "ok!" If she flakes, she will text her BS excuse. If you get no response, just don't leave.

If she is interested, she will almost always contact you beforehand to confirm. You guys just have to give them the chance to get anxious. If she has no intention of showing, you won't hear from her until your confirmation text. Don't text some **** like "are we still on?" It conveys insecurity.

The chit chatty chicks are a little too insecure to deal with for a date that far out. Don't make a date with them so far in advance. Try 2-3 days away. You'll have less gaming to do in the interim.

Don't communicate with chicks unless you are making moves. Keep it simple, men.

Maximus Rex

Banned
Reaction score
She's a beautiful looking girl
Picture of said beautiful girl.

with a good job
What does she do?

Very easy to get on with and have similar interests.
How will that information get you laid and her to cook you this?

It's a difficult one though
Why have you convinced yourself of this?

it's her who initiates the contact
This means nothing.

so for me to just ignore her on the basis that I'm too 'busy' its kind of counter productive...
How is it "counter-productive?

Especially when i get texts like ''All i want to do is get out of my work clothes but here i am cooking in my work skirt and high heels'' (FFS) lol
How does engaging her attention wh*ring benefit you?

but the way she acts shows me that shes 100% interested
You haven't even be out with this chick, so you have no idea of how she "acts."

CMNILS87

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was meant to meet her a couple of days back but i had to bail due to work commitments, I re-arranged there and then with the only day i had free (which is wednesday). I could do the weekend but thought against that idea..

She's a beautiful looking girl with a good job and family behind her, Very easy to get on with and have similar intrests.

Maybe im overthinking the situation should just go with the flow - It's a difficult one though its her who initiates the contact so for me to just ignore her on the basis that im too 'busy' its kind of counter productive...Especially when i get texts like ''All i want to do is get out of my work clothes but here i am cooking in my work skirt and high heels'' (FFS) lol

You know what she probably has got other guys sniffing but the way she acts shows me that shes 100% interested and to be honest even if she does end up flaking that's fine i can deal with that, plenty more piss in the toilet.
She's being a tease and wants attention. I would've said, "come on over and cook for me and we can shoot the ****". You can tell right away whether she'll drop everything for a high interest guy and come hang out. I had a chick 3 days ago sending me snapchats in the bath tub of her legs and being a tease. I told her to come hangout and have a beer, no reply, but more teasing. Dropped contact with her and she hasn't initiatied. Next....