Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Ive got 2itis pretty bad, need some advice.

jamescr73

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Back in January I met this girl, that was pretty cool, we hit it off well, and dated for awhile. She kinda flaked (not in a big way, just kind of got weird) and I stopped calling her and moved on. I met another girl 3 weeks ago, and she is awesome. Weve had sex, whereas the 1st girl and I havent. So the past few days girl #1 has been calling me telling me how much she misses me, and how much she wants to see me again, and all that. She seems really sincere, and sounds pretty damn horny on the phone. I havent seen her in 4 weeks now, just talked to her on the phone a few times. So heres the dilemma: Me and girl #2 are hitting it off big time. She brought up bf/gf stuff the other day, and it wouldnt bother me a bit if she was my girlfriend. She loves sex, and I have alot of fun being with her. I dont want to blow off girl #1 though, because she is a little hotter, and she has the finest body of all time I swear. Now dont get me wrong girl #2 has it going too. So what im trying to get at here is Id like to get something going with girl #2, but I dont want to ruin what has been established with girl #1 in case it doesnt work out with #2. What can I do?

Quick

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
No easy answers. If you and girl 2 haven't yet established that you're exclusive, then you call up girl 1 and take her out. If you and girl 2 are exclusive or close to it, then you just have to accept the fact that going out with girl 1 might cost you girl 2, and make a decision. For me, i'll take the guaranteed any day. If me and girl 2 were good and we both wanted a relationship, I'd take it and forget girl 1. The possibility remains that I might not even get girl 1, and if I do, she might flake out again. Then I'd be left with neither of them.

jamescr73

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Quick
The possibility remains that I might not even get girl 1, and if I do, she might flake out again. Then I'd be left with neither of them.
I thought of the same thing last night. Heres the latest dilemma. I was supposed to go see girl #2 today (she lives in a small town about 30 minutes from where I live), but she hasnt called me back yet (was supposed to an hour ago). So girl #1 calls me up and wants to come see me. So I invited her over. She will be here in 1 hour. So Im going to do what I gotta do, and if girl 2 calls back Ill go see her later tonight :D. One more thing, girl #1 knows about girl #2, and knows weve had sex (I told her last night on the phone). girl #1 told me that she isnt worried about her, and indirectly told me that she will win me. So now shes coming over. This should be fun :D :D