Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I've gone down on her, she won't go down on me?

Nobody

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been in a relationship with this girl for five months (sex for 5), dating for six. I've been down on her probably ten times; she's only gone down on me once after I asked. So I ****ed up majorly last night when I beat around the bush during hooking up that she doesn't go down on me. I had just gone down on her, and waited for a few minutes for her to return. Nothing. I just ****ed her and turned over. I said this relationship is one sided, and got into a big argument.

I wouldn't mind that she doesn't go down on me, if she didn't go down on only one guy before me. She was his FWB for a few months and she says she went down on him "no more than five times".

Advice?

Greasy Pig

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A girl who won't go down on you obviously has some serious issues...issues which you don't want anything to do with.

If you're determined, you could try putting something nice on your d1ck like honey, jam, jelly or anything that tastes nice. That might help.

By the way, you should put your age in your profile.

Nobody

Don Juan
Reaction score
Espi said:
It all boils down to YOUR choice. You can accept her not going down on you, or you can simply leave her.

She's made her choice.

In my opinion, it's futile to try to understand why she won't do oral sex.

Big red flag, in my opinion.
Big Christian? Or she feels I've already locked it in but committing? Those are my explanations. She claims the other guy "pressured" her.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This may seem like one of those sweeping generalities, but don't go down on a woman if she hasn't gone down on you. I recommend avoiding it altogether, but at least wait til she does it first. It's a submissive gesture.

lgbs2004

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Be dominant and pull her head down there. If she refuses show her the door!

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nobody, in my own experience, I've found that when a girl won't go down on you, it's an Interest Level issue. If she's digging you, she'll be willing to do anything, especially if you push the issue. If she's not, she'll be talking about how she doesn't like to do it because her ex-boyfriend had sweaty balls or some sh1t like that.

samspade said:
I recommend avoiding it altogether, but at least wait til she does it first. It's a submissive gesture.
I see what you're saying, but I like to eat pvssy. In actuality, I just like to do extreme type stuff, especially with a little buzz going. That's why I'm big on hygiene.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nobody, in my own experience, I've found that when a girl won't go down on you, it's an Interest Level issue. If she's digging you, she'll be willing to do anything, especially if you push the issue. If she's not, she'll be talking about how she doesn't like to do it because her ex-boyfriend had sweaty balls or some sh1t like that.

samspade said:
I recommend avoiding it altogether, but at least wait til she does it first. It's a submissive gesture.
I see what you're saying, but I like to eat pvssy. In actuality, I just like to do extreme type stuff, especially with a little buzz going. That's why I'm big on hygiene.

Night-hawk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a re-edit, after having given this a second thought:

Nobody said:
I wouldn't mind that she doesn't go down on me, if she didn't go down on only one guy before me. She was his FWB for a few months and she says she went down on him "no more than five times".
I think you are frustrated that you aren't getting it because this 'previous guy' did. This is eating away at you. You wouldn't mind? Who are you trying to kid, man? I would say eject this girl. If you like her that's cool...but there seems to be something 'off' about your situation...

What do the numbers have to do with anything anyways. The fact is she hasn't given you 5x more than the previous guy. 'Nough said about that. She's attempting to chick logic a reason into you man, you know better, right? If you have the skills to seduce her imagination into wanting to go down on you then give that a shot, and if that goes no where...then do that thing that rhymes with Text.

Last edited:

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a red flag. You should never trust a girl that is not willing to go down on you. This is her way to subtly tell you she is not 100% down for you. A girl performing oral sex is an action of submission. If she isn't doing it I wouldn't put too must trust or even be in an exclusive relationship with her.

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why don't you try expressing how much you enjoy oral out right? If it's really that much of a deal to you, let her know. It's sounds as if she's alreast some what familiar with that bit of interaction so you have to bring her to.the brink. Maybe hold back on high quality sex unless she gives you head. Reward her for doing it in some way and she will likely do it more often.

Mistic

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Pound her in the @ss without asking, then pull out, grab her by the hair and rub it on her lips, then kick her out.

Ninja Dude

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
PrettyBoyAJ said:
This is a red flag. You should never trust a girl that is not willing to go down on you. This is her way to subtly tell you she is not 100% down for you. A girl performing oral sex is an action of submission. If she isn't doing it I wouldn't put too must trust or even be in an exclusive relationship with her.
^ THIS times 100,000.

Either that or you have an incredibly small or ugly penis (please do not post pics)

Stud

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Say, "I want you to give me head". If she says no, ask why. Maybe she has chronic cold sores and is doing you a favor. Seriously, just ask her. If she absolutely refuses to and its that big of an issue, find someone else. It's really that simple.