I've given up on ltr

cyjay201

Don Juan
Reaction score
It's impossible, there are always issues, and it doesnt help that the last three girls I've dated are nothing but lying *****s. Even though I'm still young I just can't seem to picture myself in another ltr.

Especially considering this last one lied to me about a ton of ****. I met her ex b/f today, and he tells me that she still calls him to hang out, even though she has told me he is the one still calling her.

One of them is lying, and I highly doubt it's her ex.

It really sucks because now I have trouble trusting my friends that are girls.....

sorry for the *****in, but I needed to vent.

evoke

Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't trust my friends who are girls much either.

Just the other day I was consoling one, as she was crying over the fact that some dude she was barely involved with was at the same party as her with his new girlfriend. She was upset that he started going out with this girl when she was away at the shore. Problem is, as I later found out from someone else, she fvcked some other guy when she was seeing the one that she was crying over. Whatever.

B1tches.

diablo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not all girls are the same. You'll find that the more STR's you have, the greater the chance is that you'll get involved in a LTR. If you go into each relationship expecting a LTR then you should stop it immediately; it just adds an unwelcome burden to something that should be fun and carefree.

everywomanshero

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Age factor

It also matters what age you are to some extent. Women act a lot different than girls. It seems that as we age, men start to get the upper hand.

Women are tired of doing it all themselves. They are tired of guys turning hostile on them over their 5 kids from 4 different guys. They are more willing to comprimise after being dumped, beaten, or yelled at time and time again.

Younger girls are likely to be looking to argue or be dramatic. If you're younger, please remember that hating women or getting a bad attitude will only make things worse. You'll slide further on bull**** than barbed wire, bro.

Diablo hit the nail on the head. I hope you take his advice. I would just enjoy all the STR you can, and I bet if you do that one will naturally progress further. LTRs aren't as great as it might first seem. I've been married and lived with several women, trust me, the grass is always greener on the other side, especially if she has children.

CrotchSniffer

Don Juan
Reaction score
Long term relationships can be great, but they are a lot of work. I also think a lot of you younger folk get into relationships without realizing the responsibilty that comes with it.

THINGS YOUNG BUCKS NEED TO KNOW ABOUT LTRS:

1. Everyone you know is crazy in some facet(s) of their lives, this includes you, wiseguy. So regardless of how great she may seem, there will come a point where her insanity will get on your nerves. You will know you have a keeper when her craziness mixes well with yours. It's called chemistry, look into it.

2. Make her come harder than she could ever imagine. Biologically speaking, all women are multiorgasmic, yet a startling 33% percent of them have never had one and the rest of them only come from masturbation. Now either God made a mistake, or most of you are just a bunch of selfish, lazy assh0les in the sack.

Know we understand why true Dons are hot commodities... they are the rare percentage of the male population that knows how to get women off! If you want a chick to get bored with you real fast, let her make all the decisions and just plow away like a jackhammer till she has a fake or lame orgasm...

OR

If you want her waiting for you at home and being supportive, you gotta do your homework, boy. Learn how to smack it up, flip it, rub it down...whatever it takes to get her to completely blow her wad so she knows who fukking OWNS that ass!

If you need help in this area of your life, I highly recommend this book:
http://www.shambhala.com/html/catalog/items/isbn/1-57062-433-X.cfm

3. It helps to get some manslutting out of your system before settling on one. Helps with the regret and it's alot easier when you can say "been there, done that"

IMO, nobody under 25 should be in serious relationships. You guys are so young, spend more time figuring out what you want out of life and treat women as a fun diversion. It also helps to date multiple women because it gives you a better idea of what you want later on. Dont get so SERIOUS...it sounds like a friggin medical condition.

4. She must completely blow your mind. It doesn't matter how, but she must amaze you consistently or its just not worth the headache. Nice T&A will often do for most, but that gets old fast when her energy is just not right. This is why you don't settle for less than "WOW"

5. Compromise is the only way it works in the longterm. Flexibility is important, but so is firmness, so be understanding, but don't be a pvssy about it! As long as each of you makes equal sacrifices for the other, then you will keep the balance.

6. Cheaters never really win the game. Always be up front and honest about your fidelity, because that's what MEN do, take responsibility for the health and security of those we love. Put yourself in her place and show some fukking respect. You would not want your wifey swallowing some strange man's jizz and then coming home and kissing you with that same mouth, would you? :eek:

Just some words to the wise...