Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Ive fccked 48 girls this year

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My first throught was "DAMN, I never in my life had that kind of energy, but anyone that thinks this is not 'doable' is kidding themselves... If you have the right look and make an effort, and don't come off as a POS crazy person a man can do this. When I was in college, I suppose if I actually counted in any year it would have been half this number.

-Girls are horny af, some are insatiable and want sex constantly. I believe many of them are sex addicts.
True, all women are like this especially in their 20s.

-They have absolutely no problem cheating on their man, many even show me pics of their bfs and fiances while talking in bed after we ****ed. Messed up.
Also true... it's actually pretty easy to get a chick to cheat on her SO the longer she has been in a relationship with him. All you need to do is give them some attention, and act like a man, get her alone and it's done.

-Face is king, but body DOES matter. Girls are very visual so if you got a ripped body, that will make their pussies wet. Nearly all the girls i smash compliment my body.
Yep... and any man can do this with diet and exercise. If your face is so so, not that much of a problem unless you have bad teeth or serious deformity. Teeth you can control... nice looking face is a major plus.

-Clothes dont matter. Some of the hottest girls ive pulled was while wearing a $7 dollar t-shirt and levis. My wardrobe mainly consists of amazon basics and levis.
Also true. But the older you get the more important clothes are. You don't need to spend a lot of money of clothes, but the clothes you do have should fit your body,

-If you are short and ugly, dont bother going to bars or clubs. Guys like me will make you invisible.
Sad truth. But I do know a lot of dudes below average in height that do fine, but club/nightlife is not where they find success.

-Money doesnt matter, I make a very good salary but I dont show it, i rarely get bottle service and dont dress in expensive clothes. Girls dont give a damn. If they like your look, theyll fvck you.
Money does matter when you are older. Trust me when you get into your 40s and 50s, and you don't look like you are making 6 figures, women are not going to be interested in you. You can get away with not having money if you are in your 20s and 30s because no one expects you to be super successful. It doesn't mean women will not be interested in men in their 40s and 50s with modest incomes, but it's not going to be most women. Just a fact of life.

Some of my stats:
- Height: 6'0
- Race: Hispanic
- Game: Advanced, mostly run night game. Still have some approach anxiety.
Well since you shared.
- Height: 6'0
- Race: White
- Game: Well I really don't like to call it 'game', but I don't do night life anymore and haven't for 20 years, with the VERY odd exception now and then, but when I do, I NEVER have any problems getting a woman if I want this to happen. Most of the women I meet I find at parties, festival, and events. But I also just meet women walking around living life. The thing you need to understand about 'night-life' is that women are out there to meet men... so it's easier if that is what you want. I get rejected A LOT, mostly because women are not putting themselves out there just living their lives.

Glassguy

Reaction score
The year of my divorce I went on a rampage. My count that year was in the 30s. Once I got a steady rotation I really didnt care anymore on my approaches, which is a reason why I pulled so many chicks.

Several people have mentioned approach anxiety. I think it exists but it can go away and come back depending on your situation and your mentality.
When I had a steady 2-3 chick rotation and I had steady pvssy, it seemed as though my approaches were flawless. There is a simple reason why:

I didnt NEED them, I only WANTED THEM and I was ok with either outcome. Think about that. If I approached a chick in real life, on facebook, etc.......I truly didnt give a shyte if they wanted to hang out or if they didnt. That is what separated me from the other guys hitting them up. And that is why they hung out with me.......it was sexy and attractive.

So OP says 48 chicks in a year? Its doable. Good for him. 7 years ago when I hit the 30s count in a year I was at fighting weight, didnt sleep much and it got to the point that I had to slow down and reduce the amount of money (just drink dates) and time I was spending on so many different chicks. But I guarantee you cant pull that many chicks a year unless you truly have an abundance mindset.

Think about this-

2 guys walk in to a car dealership. One guy has a newer vehicle and doesnt need another one. He is just looking. He will only buy a new vehicle if it is a great deal for him.

The other guy's car just died, he has poor credit and he must find a way to get a new car.

Who is going to get the best deal for themselves? Same goes with women. Its all about an abundant mindset. Which you can still have if you are dating someone exclusively if she knows that you have replacements in the background on standby if she fvcks up.

Happy Hunting

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So OP says 48 chicks in a year? Its doable.
No that is what he has so far this year during the pandemic which has eaten 4 months. So unless he did this in the first two months then something about it does not add up. He claims to have went to crowded places at a time the USA is skyrocketing with covid and bragging about it. This is like Hurricane Heist. Logically Tinder would be safer to pull and brag about but this is Russian roulette or something is not adding up.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No that is what he has so far this year during the pandemic which has eaten 4 months. So unless he did this in the first two months then something about it does not add up. He claims to have went to crowded places at a time the USA is skyrocketing with covid and bragging about it. This is like Hurricane Heist. Logically Tinder would be safer to pull and brag about but this is Russian roulette or something is not adding up.
If his game is hot in his city he will be on the "grapevine", and women will be gossiping heavily about him. When your in that position, they are STALKING the man. So he could literally have a dozen or more babes at any time that know about him, that think he's hot and want to give him pssy. All he has to do is field the texts,phone calls and social medias. So one babe a week,or 1.5 babes a week is highly doable for such a man.

LucianoM

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
L.A. has always had a huge house party scene even before the shutdown. So me and my friends NEVER quarantined, i had somewhere to party every single weekend. You think hot party girls who are used to going out 4-5 nights a week are going to quarantine for 4+ months all of a sudden? Not gonna happen. There are plenty of house parties going on allover LA and OC, i swear my laycount is higher now than at this time last year. The quarantine has made it easier if anything.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If his game is hot in his city he will be on the "grapevine", and women will be gossiping heavily about him. When your in that position, they are STALKING the man. So he could literally have a dozen or more babes at any time that know about him, that think he's hot and want to give him pssy. All he has to do is field the texts,phone calls and social medias. So one babe a week,or 1.5 babes a week is highly doable for such a man.
He never mentioned that in his post, but talked about the bit city nightlife scene. There are also other credible posters who are critical with what he is saying and not everyone is buying this. If you dissect what he's saying then it doesn't stand to scrutiny.

One of his claims is that he in the game for 20+ years. Do you believe with his current age? If hes in his early 30s then over 20 years ago brings us at late 90s and he's be about 10 years old or so. It doesn't fit a profile of say someone missing out in their high-school years and getting red-pilled at some point during High School or College, then learning game and then getting exponential results because they were a shy/nice-guy Chad before. Naturals don't really need a site like this or think about game. If you were getting success at 10 years old then you are a natural, why would game even enter your vocabulary?

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He never mentioned that in his post, but talked about the bit city nightlife scene. There are also other credible posters who are critical with what he is saying and not everyone is buying this. If you dissect what he's saying then it doesn't stand to scrutiny.

One of his claims is that he in the game for 20+ years. Do you believe with his current age? If hes in his early 30s then over 20 years ago brings us at late 90s and he's be about 10 years old or so. It doesn't fit a profile of say someone missing out in their high-school years and getting red-pilled at some point during High School or College, then learning game and then getting exponential results because they were a shy/nice-guy Chad before. Naturals don't really need a site like this or think about game. If you were getting success at 10 years old then you are a natural, why would game even enter your vocabulary?

Also, you mentioned Tinder is part of an arsenal but I did mention it in the 4th post as well as day-game and that was conveniently ignored by OP. He seems to be focused almost exclusively on night-game, not Tinder, not day-game, and this is during a global pandemic. You could at least say that with day-game, you can pick-up girls while you are shopping or doing an activity you can do during a pandemic, and the same with Tinder. Are you saying he did most of his work during January/February and has been relaxing between March-now as the women just keep coming in? Is that really realistic?
Even if the man is lying, it's a reality for men who are positioned correctly. Everyone isn't overanalyzing and getting stuck on rejections and relationships that went bad. Some are living and flowing, and nexting babes quickly who are wasting their time. Some of the men are in positions that the women want to "get to", such as glassguy ( and even if he's lying it's people in that position ).

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
L.A. has always had a huge house party scene even before the shutdown. So me and my friends NEVER quarantined, i had somewhere to party every single weekend. You think hot party girls who are used to going out 4-5 nights a week are going to quarantine for 4+ months all of a sudden? Not gonna happen. There are plenty of house parties going on allover LA and OC, i swear my laycount is higher now than at this time last year. The quarantine has made it easier if anything.
LucianoM,

How long does the "party scene" last in L.A.? Into your 40's, 50's? In many cities it shuts down around 35 years old. And how would your game stand if you got blackballed in the "party scene", how would it adapt to the rest of the world?

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I never made such a claim.
Its what happens to most of us. Overanalyzing and getting stuck on a rejection. Forcing a situation. Trying to calibrate to women who haven't chosen us. Hanging onto babes who haven't chosen us. Complaining day after day instead of moving forward.

Last edited:

malz1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Some ppl here are gullible. Imagine ignoring the actual good looking members on here for a random acc w/ ~5 posts claiming to smash 48 chicks in a covid landscape from night game. This is no different from the pua "gurus" who suck people in with superficial claims and then follow up with bad advice. Atleast I warned ya'll lmao.

Edit: And it's not so much how he could've logistically pulled it off that gave him away but his approach and perspective towards women is off.

Last edited:

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LucianoM said:
You played Russian Roulette with yourself, or with older people who you know that could be fatally susceptible to the complications of this virus in order to get laid and think this is something to brag about? Why didn't you just use Tinder?

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You played Russian Roulette with yourself, or with older people who you know that could be fatally susceptible to the complications of this virus in order to get laid and think this is something to brag about? Why didn't you just use Tinder?
Crowded environment are were it's said to pass most easily. I dont live in L.A. but it's possible he gave the L.A. reality.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
That's right, that's why you've got people like @RickTheToad , they have basically lost their soul as far as appreciating a new woman is concerned. Something that I might find joy in, lets say a simple chat with a lady, or feeling like I have someone special, gets dead after you deal with too many women. The whole thing becomes like a drug in itself and there is no real appreciation of a deeper sense of beauty.
You're on your own dude. I attempted to defend you, but it's all good. At least I'm not the one praying to Jesus to fix my life in my parents basement, broke and alone jacking off then regretting it.

I hope you find your way dude.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're on your own dude. I attempted to defend you, but it's all good. At least I'm not the one praying to Jesus to fix my life in my parents basement, broke and alone jacking off then regretting it.

I hope you find your way dude.
You wrote about that before and was merely rephrasing what you had already wrote. You also "liked" that post made by @Good Gao and wrote some ugly posts on my other thread about November, 2020, to which I put you on ignore (I checked to see what you posted here). How would you call that defending me? I'd say you are attacking me and should stay on ignore.

LucianoM

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude i have been killing it in the house party scene, girls are just wanting to let loose and have fun. I have smashed a new girl almost every wkend since the quarantine started. I smashed this thicc latina just last weekend.
20200723_121416.jpg

Attachments

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude i have been killing it in the house party scene, girls are just wanting to let loose and have fun. I have smashed a new girl almost every wkend since the quarantine started. I smashed this thicc latina just last weekend.
View attachment 4491
Do you have a selfie with her?

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Have a feeling this thread is going 10+ pages lol