Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I've discovered what I want to do

Leporello

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In life, I mean.

In my case, I want to work for the Foreign Service.

Not easy to do; only about 1% (or less) of the applicants pass the exam.

Still, I enjoy it and I'm good at it. If I don't make the grade the first or seocnd or third time I'll find something else in the same field.

It feels good to find one's vocation in life. Have any of you found one thing, or one field, that you want to work in forever?

Drdeee

Banned
Reaction score
I knew one chick, black girl, even though she was young she tried to look like Condolizza Rice. Her life long dream was to work for UN and save lives of little black kids in Africa and throughout the world. Years went by, she worked for UN, then she found out that vaccines sterilize. In turn she helped UN by sterilizing people so that there wouldn't be any of those poor black little kids around. She start drinking and eventually hang herself. There was no joining infowars for her and marching onto Washington, she just gave up, what a strong fack headed character.

You want to work for United States government, for me it's like working for Nazi Germany. I'd rather work for myself, be my own boss, and make enough money so I can travel any place I want. You do realize that United States is a very evil country, and traveling places means you'll be spending your vacation in a prison, called green zone. Well, I'd rather be free in my career and on my vacation.

Jedem das Seine, to each their own, was a slogan on entrance to Buchenwald concentration camp.

Gaucho

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Drdeee said:
I knew one chick, black girl, even though she was young she tried to look like Condolizza Rice. Her life long dream was to work for UN and save lives of little black kids in Africa and throughout the world. Years went by, she worked for UN, then she found out that vaccines sterilize. In turn she helped UN by sterilizing people so that there wouldn't be any of those poor black little kids around. She start drinking and eventually hang herself. There was no joining infowars for her and marching onto Washington, she just gave up, what a strong fack headed character.

You want to work for United States government, for me it's like working for Nazi Germany. I'd rather work for myself, be my own boss, and make enough money so I can travel any place I want. You do realize that United States is a very evil country, and traveling places means you'll be spending your vacation in a prison, called green zone. Well, I'd rather be free in my career and on my vacation.

Jedem das Seine, to each their own, was a slogan on entrance to Buchenwald concentration camp.
Surely an evil Government wouldn't allow you to work for yourself, make enough money and travel any place you like? Am I observing an oxymoron?