I've deciphered her text!

Status
Not open for further replies.

joey 2 nice

Banned
Reaction score
Well guys I deciphered her text she sent me last night...

She said she's met someone else at the "school" she goes to. I feel like complete crap and dirtier than a Porto-Potty after the World Cup.

Thanks for deleting my previous threads asking for advice. I am truly sickened by the fact that due to some grand joke on my part I am forced to have to share oxygen with the likes of the pranksters. To the rest who responded to my post. I truly appreciate your kind advice.

Dumped by a mentally challenged woman... How much can one DJ take? :(

joey 2 nice

Banned
Reaction score
I couldn't even maintain her attention let alone others! I was trying to read the DJ Bible but couldn't find a section covering dealing with developmentally challenged or "abled people" I believe is the correct term. I feel like sh!t.

LegendaryGame

Don Juan
Reaction score
mods, please disable this guy from starting threads. your thread got deleted earlier yet you post again regarding the mentally challenged girl? go read the dj bible fully and take a breather from starting threads. your power AFC ness eminates way too strongly. You need to read up. The dj bible is broken down nicely so go read it and help yourself first. It's unfair to keep whining when you didn't try to help yourself

Status
Not open for further replies.