Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

"I've cheated on every guy I've ever dated" is this woman's article trolling or legit?

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
https://babe.net/2018/02/21/ive-che...and-i-dont-feel-even-a-little-bit-sorry-37120

The more you read, the less it sounds real

"Seriously dating someone is similar to moving in — you can’t just un-move in with someone you’re seeing."

What does that even mean!?

"Once you’re dating, it’s impossible to keep playing hard to get unless you actively work towards making yourself unavailable"

the intense level of aversion to committment, the equating of even the tiniest bit of commitment as being tantamount to cohabitation, this is what a woman would write if she's parodying the bad boys she has been dating... Or like if she's been reading sleazy PUA books or something.

"In the end, you’re going to date a lot of people and you’re going to marry almost none of them. But how many of your friends and interests are you going to shelve while placing them first, only to realize you’re boring and impossible to date afterwards? You have nothing of your own because everything you had was shared."

Uh... What?

Thoughts?

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
https://babe.net/2018/02/21/ive-che...and-i-dont-feel-even-a-little-bit-sorry-37120

"Seriously dating someone is similar to moving in — you can’t just un-move in with someone you’re seeing."

"Once you’re dating, it’s impossible to keep playing hard to get unless you actively work towards making yourself unavailable"

the intense level of aversion to committment, the equating of even the tiniest bit of commitment as being tantamount to cohabitation, this is what a woman would write if she's parodying the bad boys she has been dating... Or like if she's been reading sleazy PUA books or something.

"In the end, you’re going to date a lot of people and you’re going to marry almost none of them. But how many of your friends and interests are you going to shelve while placing them first, only to realize you’re boring and impossible to date afterwards? You have nothing of your own because everything you had was shared."

Uh... What?

Thoughts?
She don't really give a $hit about none of them. She ain't all that either. Her actions have her head blown up to monsterous proportions. But she can get away with it so easily being a female and all.

ohrein

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She's a psycho with a blog, what's there to think about? I hate playing psychologist when I'm not one but that's some text book sociopath behavior. Utilitarian, thrill seeking, and with no empathy for the guys she's cheats on. Someone like that is very rare so they are the exception, not the rule. Even the chicks who ride the CC have some level of empathy and understanding of what they're doing, operating from a place of empowerment. This girl is just selfish.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She's a psycho with a blog, what's there to think about? I hate playing psychologist when I'm not one but that's some text book sociopath behavior. Utilitarian, thrill seeking, and with no empathy for the guys she's cheats on. Someone like that is very rare so they are the exception, not the rule. Even the chicks who ride the CC have some level of empathy and understanding of what they're doing, operating from a place of empowerment. This girl is just selfish.
She's going around tearing guys up like freddy Krueger or Jason.

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
no shes just a entitled female that knows she can get away with everything. 40 years ago no woman would publicly admit to be a slut

MoreThanSmooth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
These articles are bulls***. There's lots of them, especially in "edgy" student mags and Vice, etc.

The women that write these things are either genuine sociopaths/psychopaths (zero empathy in that article). OR they are deeply, deeply insecure and f***ed up, and write these articles in some sad attempt to make their behaviour sound acceptable or somehow intellectually informed. In actuality they're nowhere near as clever or liberated as they think they are and they're broken emotionally and morally bankrupt.

A few decades from now we'll look back on articles like this and think "God, society really was missing some IQ points back in the 2020s."

Look at it from the realist perspective and you see how cringe and depressing her life is: she qualifies herself by preening all the time and spending her free time bent over taking sperm from every single guy who will give it. That is her whole self-esteem system - taking lots of sperm from lots of guys, with zero concept of loyalty or honesty.

How pathetic does that sound, without the faux-feminist dressing? I'd hate to be a living dildo, and yet this woman glorifies turning herself into an ever-available fleshlight.

Last edited:

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
These articles are bulls***. There's lots of them, especially in "edgy" student mags and Vice, etc.

The women that write these things are either genuine sociopaths/psychopaths (zero empathy in that article). OR they are deeply, deeply insecure and f***ed up, and write these articles in some sad attempt to make their behaviour sound acceptable or somehow intellectually informed. In actuality they're nowhere near as clever or liberated as they think they are and they're broken emotionally and morally bankrupt.

A few decades from now we'll look back on articles like this and think "God, society really was missing some IQ points back in the 2020s."

Look at it from the realist perspective and you see how cringe and depressing her life is: she qualifies herself by preening all the time and spending her free time bent over taking sperm from every single guy who will give it. That is her whole self-esteem system - taking lots of sperm from lots of guys, with zero concept of loyalty or honesty.

How pathetic does that sound, without the faux-feminist dressing? I'd hate to be a living dildo, and yet this woman glorifies turning herself into an ever-available fleshlight.
She's pretty sick in the head but her slvt hedonism game is turned up to level 11. Sound like she gets off on hooking men then toturing the ones who fall for her.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Uh... What?

Thoughts?
Its in keeping with female logic, female nature, and why you don't give a western woman the ring.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That article makes no sense... absolutely devoid of logic and reason. Counter-intuitive to any rational evaluative thought process or decision making.

Therefore I completely agree this is a real woman and these are her real thoughts.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That article makes no sense... absolutely devoid of logic and reason. Counter-intuitive to any rational evaluative thought process or decision making.

Therefore I completely agree this is a real woman and these are her real thoughts.
She's not the only one there are plenty who run the same system! And some of them hook caring, reliable, loving men as husbands. She don't care about him. "Get out"

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Straight up H0E LOGIC. When you understand the nature of the beast it makes sense. Many women are running watered down versions of her system, net result is the same. They don't care. Once we respect this is how h0e logic works pumping and dumping isn't so bad at all.

MoreThanSmooth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Also I love how she has a literal "female" symbol tattooed on her bicep. For some sort of self-professed sex lunatic she isn't even what I would consider "hot", just shows that it takes zero effort to bang everyone you meet when you're female.

She believes in neo-femin*zism so hard that she has scrawled it on her body. She may as well have tattooed "IMMATURE & INSECURE" on her forehead.

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
Men just don't know how to "lead" anymore. She will "submit" to strong masculine leadership.
what do you mean by 'lead'?

this comment is too fun

but its about most females after 30, regardless if they cheat.

I did read that article and to be honest nothing new. I always think its 99% probability that the girl im dating is about to cheat on me sooner or later, thats why I prefer to cheat first, then you are way way wayy less sensitive (not completely) for her cheating on you or leaving you.

Its also what most people on this website are doing, cheating by "spinning plates", unless you dont consider that cheating if she doesnt bring the exclusivity talk

Last edited:

MoreThanSmooth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You just have to look at how many people "liked" that status to see how many views stupid edgelord articles like that pull in. That's another reason these s***-rag mags publish them in the first place.

We live in the age of clickbait and controversy, any publicity is good publicity.

what do you mean by 'lead'?I did read that article and to be honest nothing new. I always think its 99% probability that the girl im dating is about to cheat on me sooner or later, thats why I prefer to cheat first, then you are way way wayy less sensitive (not completely) for her cheating on you or leaving you.

Its also what most people on this website are doing, cheating by "spinning plates", unless you dont consider that cheating if she doesnt bring the exclusivity talk
It's an honesty thing IMO. If you're spinning plates and she hasn't talked exclusivity or even talked about your relationship, that is empirically not cheating. If you're not a "thing", what's wrong with seeing multiple people?

I'm not cheating if I'm single and I go on a first date with 2 girls at once, so if I'm "single but occasionally seeing" a girl, it's no different.

When she's your GF and you've talked about it and you're still seeing other people...yeah, that's cheating. Or if she says "Are we together, exclusive?" and you say "Yeah." while texting Sidechick #521...that's cheating.

Also if you're always cheating first then of course it's 99% probable your woman is going to cheat on you mate...! That's like worrying that someone is going to shoot you in the head, so you get a lead on it by doing it yourself.

I prefer holding the moral high ground personally, it gives you a sense of righteousness that cancels out any crap feeling you get when someone mistreats you in any way. It's my life philosophy really.

As a result I don't cheat, and if some b*tch cheats on me it's game over and both I know and she knows 100% that she f*cked up, not me. It sounds silly perhaps, but immorality like that stays with a person (at least if they're not a psychopath). A bit like karma, really. Even if they say or act like they don't care, there'll be a time when they're in a dark place, alone, crying and reflecting on all the bad s*** they've done, while I'm chilling with a clear conscience and a new cutie.

hockeyfreak79

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Major click bait article for her blog & "Babe" Facebook page. She cashes $$ in on every click & add. Some of the comments are fücking hilarious & they slam her like the slam pig she is. Much like a "shock" jock in radio, this type of blog writing isn't really anything new. C.R.E.A.M.

And to top it off she talks about marriage and kids with her friends. Ha!

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
You just have to look at how many people "liked" that status to see how many views stupid edgelord articles like that pull in. That's another reason these s***-rag mags publish them in the first place.

We live in the age of clickbait and controversy, any publicity is good publicity.

It's an honesty thing IMO. If you're spinning plates and she hasn't talked exclusivity or even talked about your relationship, that is empirically not cheating. If you're not a "thing", what's wrong with seeing multiple people?

I'm not cheating if I'm single and I go on a first date with 2 girls at once, so if I'm "single but occasionally seeing" a girl, it's no different.

When she's your GF and you've talked about it and you're still seeing other people...yeah, that's cheating. Or if she says "Are we together, exclusive?" and you say "Yeah." while texting Sidechick #521...that's cheating.

Also if you're always cheating first then of course it's 99% probable your woman is going to cheat on you mate...! That's like worrying that someone is going to shoot you in the head, so you get a lead on it by doing it yourself.

I prefer holding the moral high ground personally, it gives you a sense of righteousness that cancels out any crap feeling you get when someone mistreats you in any way. It's my life philosophy really.

As a result I don't cheat, and if some b*tch cheats on me it's game over and both I know and she knows 100% that she f*cked up, not me. It sounds silly perhaps, but immorality like that stays with a person (at least if they're not a psychopath). A bit like karma, really. Even if they say or act like they don't care, there'll be a time when they're in a dark place, alone, crying and reflecting on all the bad s*** they've done, while I'm chilling with a clear conscience and a new cutie.
I dont think theres anything wrong with cheating on women, maybe it sounds ****ty at first, but they do it without second thought. women and society will do as much to you as you let them. women are way more into switching partners due to hypergamy, men probably are fine with banging same puss over and over, while women get bored, and then they switch you. i dont have a responsibility to be always 100% attractive and interesting, so technically its out of my power if woman will get bored after 3 months or 8 or sooner/later. but it will surely happen, so why not justify something that will help you when you go through the inevitable?

Also, women are no longer punished anyhow by society or law/church for cheating. so they have no reason to NOT cheat other than their hardwired rules (for example from parents)

MoreThanSmooth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I dont think theres anything wrong with cheating on women, maybe it sounds ****ty at first, but they do it without second thought. women and society will do as much to you as you let them. women are way more into switching partners due to hypergamy, men probably are fine with banging same puss over and over, while women get bored, and then they switch you. i dont have a responsibility to be always 100% attractive and interesting, so technically its out of my power if woman will get bored after 3 months or 8 or sooner/later. but it will surely happen, so why not justify something that will help you when you go through the inevitable?
Agreed with the bold bit, but I have to disagree with the rest really. It's too much of a generalisation - you can generalise about a lot in dating and relationships (let's face it, early dating is basically a machine-drilled routine) but IMO things like monogamy are down to character traits of the individual. Things like honesty and loyalty will vastly influence how a woman or a man behaves.

Imagine you're getting a crack special forces unit together. Would you fill it with cowards and then complain when they flee for their lives? No, you'd pick tough, brave men. Same with relationships...you pick a dishonest wench, she's 99% likely to cheat, yeah.

Not every woman cheats without a second thought, or marriage would have a 100% failure rate. Same with men - not all men are happy "banging that same puss", obviously...to say so is generalising again.

Anyway sorry if I sound a bit patronising, I have no doubt you have more experience than me. I've just thought about this a lot, and I think these hypergamy/monogamy theories for whole genders are casting the net far too wide to be accurate.

I dont think theres anything wrong with cheating on women
Also, this is THE reason that neo-feminism is teaching women that it's fine to treat guys like s*** and cheat on them. Because we do it.

It comes back to that old saying - be the change you want to see in society yourself.

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
Agreed with the bold bit, but I have to disagree with the rest really. It's too much of a generalisation - you can generalise about a lot in dating and relationships (let's face it, early dating is basically a machine-drilled routine) but IMO things like monogamy are down to character traits of the individual. Things like honesty and loyalty will vastly influence how a woman or a man behaves.

Imagine you're getting a crack special forces unit together. Would you fill it with cowards and then complain when they flee for their lives? No, you'd pick tough, brave men. Same with relationships...you pick a dishonest wench, she's 99% likely to cheat, yeah.

Not every woman cheats without a second thought, or marriage would have a 100% failure rate. Same with men - not all men are happy "banging that same puss", obviously...to say so is generalising again.

Anyway sorry if I sound a bit patronising, I have no doubt you have more experience than me. I've just thought about this a lot, and I think these hypergamy/monogamy theories for whole genders are casting the net far too wide to be accurate.

Also, this is THE reason that neo-feminism is teaching women that it's fine to treat guys like s*** and cheat on them. Because we do it.

It comes back to that old saying - be the change you want to see in society yourself.
afaik marriage has 50% failure rate in USA, so thats every second woman, since 70% of divorces are filled by women and likely 20% filled by men under thread of accusing him of something

sure you might not want to bang the same puss for 20 years, but you get bored later than women do.

also if 40% of women from facebook are on tinder (their claim) then I can ASSURE you that their brain goes through irreversible brain washing after spending 2 months on dating apps and in result they see men as disposable goods, they are no longer good for relationship because they know they can always find better guy.

and if its 40% now, and was 20% before, then it will very likely be 60%, 70 and 80% someday

what woman would not go for better? maybe these who were taught by their parents to not slut around, but thats last generation and next one wont have any of these

the girl from babe net probably wouldnt even exist if not tinder. she would have it harder to cheat