“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Ive been writing here a lot lately

_sideways_

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 31, 2013
Messages
1,919
Reaction score
218
Lately ive been getting a lot of information out there...
The check out girl blatently said "so this is how you maintain yourself"...
I always buy the same foods.
Go twice a week cuz the fruits and veggies....i want fresh.
And whole chickens i buy and just ingredients cuz im cooking from scratch. Spend a bit on gourmet cheeses and always got to have cottage cheese.
And moderate exercise but the diet is where its at. Changes everything. Its such a good thing and it is its own reward.
So....n e way....that compliment i froze and just smiled and helped her with bagging everything up.
I never get compliments like that...out in the open...
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,679
Reaction score
5,122
She's flirting with you. I've never done a checkout-girl pick-up (at least with a chick I hadn't met away from her job), but here is some encouragement:

 

_sideways_

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 31, 2013
Messages
1,919
Reaction score
218
I like what im eating. Its giving results and its sustainable
 
Top