Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I've Been Played

Disco

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So I met a girl out of town a few weeks ago. Had a fantastic date, tons of common interests. We spent a few hours together and had a blast. I was in that town again last week and when I ran into her the IL was ridiculous. We talked for a while, traded some kino and then set something fun up for tomorrow. We are both career people and like I said I live 1.5 hours away. We set up a hiking trip. OK, it's Friday and I haven't heard back from her. I left her a message on Wednesday. At this point I'm done trying to call and do not plan on making the road trip. I have been thrown a curve here that I don't understand. The IL was there when I saw her last and I haven't done anything different. The last time I left her a message it took her two days to get back to me. I'm confused and pissed off, but if I talk to her I'll keep it on on the inside.

Reto

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You left a meassage last. Don't call her...That's AFC...

Disco

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I know, I promise you I won't call. I've always true to myself on that rule.

SLIKKER_THAN_AVG

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
so..has she called yet? geez...women p!ss me off sometimes lol.

Legend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
it happens man, I was played out about 2 twos ago. I was hurting then, but i realize that i'm glad me and my girl split up. I'm tired of hearing her calls, or calling her. I'm glad i got time to date other girls now and do what i want.

I was hurting bad because i really did like her. I called last friday and its about a week, two weeks since we have done anything. AFter about one week of no calling, i next the girl. I dont have time for games. She would call me if she was interested. I guess shes not anymore.

if she does'nt call you back find a girl that plays nice. The ball is in her court, you called her, you did your part. Now its time for her to do her part.

InLawsHateMe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Get use to it, if it's not your first time, it won't be your last. That is why it's good to have other options waiting in the wing, a plan B thing. So when something tanks, you got an equal backup ready. After awhile, she may call back and ask you if you want to do something, that's when ya say, 'I'm not one to give inconsiderate ppl a second chance.... but I like you, and if you offer to spoil me this time, I'll give you a second chance to be with the D man.' :)

Another thing... hiking is not really a big thing with chics. Granted there are some fine women who like to hike but... not a lot. If you are going to have a date, hiking shouldn't be one. It's like, 'Lets go out Friday! ....we'll go out and grab some lawn tools, and do my lawn.' Boring...... dancing, plays, amusement parks, balloon rides.... c'mon dude.... not everyone is a hippie. :)

Disco

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
nah man, it's not like that. this girl is an outdoor girl too. last weekend we got in this conversation about my day and I told her where I went biking. she looked amazed, we then started talking about hiking. from there i asked if she ever went, and she replied "I would like too." An hour later I lined it up asking if she wanted to go have some fun and get hot and sweaty. I know she was down at that moment.

Disco

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So got a call from the girl. She left a two part message saying that she was sorry that she was going to have to do this, but it seems like an x boyfriend is back around giving her some ****, I guess about me popping up. She has mentioned him before in a conversation that I quikcly changed, where she said "she had a guy that couldn't understand that friends is all they are." She then went on to say, in a very sad voice, that she wouldn't feel comfortable hanging out with me after her conversation with him. She also said that she needs to work some things out before she can pursue anything else. All in all it sounded geniunely like she wanted to go with me, but probally got threats from this guy. I'll try her again in a few weeks just to see whats up. It really sounded sad to me, like she was beat down.