"She Liked You in March. It's October Now."

Attraction runs on a clock.

She flirted for weeks. Touched your arm. Found reasons to be alone with you. And you were careful. Respectful. Waiting for the right moment.

The moment had a shelf life. It expired around month two, and by the time you asked her out, she'd quietly filed you under "little brother."

One of the hardest lessons inside the 22 Rules: women rarely wait. Interest either grows or it decays, and nothing decays it faster than a man who never moves.

Make the move while she's still inventing reasons to be near you.

Read more...

I've been Next'd

crack_her

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 2, 2004
Messages
37
Reaction score
0
I found out from a friend last night that the girl I've been seeing is seeing someone else. I didn't suspect it but always thought that it was a possibility because she was showing low IL for about a month. I always thought that the low IL was because I didn't want to have a LTR with her since that's when it all started.

HERE'S THE GOOD PART

I called her yesterday (I haven't called her in 2 weeks - low IL) before I actually found out the news and she didn't answer. I figured whatever, and went out drinking with my buddies. Anyway, my friend called me and told me the story about her and the other guy while I was at the bar. He said to leave where I was because they might go there. I said screw it, I'm not going to go out of my way for her. About an hour later I get a call from her and she comes down to the bar. In front of my face, she starts asking the waitress if the guy showed up or not. WTF! She acted all sad (she was drunk too) and I told her "what, you sad about a guy?", she tells me "yeah" (with a smile). I softly laughed acting as if I didn't care. Damn, that fvckin' hurt. She then got upset didn't speak to me, didn't respond to any of my questions and eventually got up and left the place.

Let me tell you guys, there ain't a DJ move on earth to sway a girl in your direction when she has more interest in someone else. Where I lost her, I have no idea. I wasn't needy or clingy, I doing my best to be a challenge - maybe I was too hardcore at this, I don't know. Yet, I feel that I did almost everything right and she's gone.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Dirtheart

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 18, 2004
Messages
952
Reaction score
1
Age
49
Location
UK
That is so harsh, my friend.

I understand women lose interest in guys (and vice versa) for any number of reasons, but why do they have to be so downright cold, inconsiderate and cruel.

You have my full respect for keeping cool. You did the right thing.
 

Spike_the_cowboy

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 6, 2004
Messages
879
Reaction score
0
Age
49
Location
Earth
No loss there.

There is a slight difference between being a challenge,
and being downright impossible.
It's a fine line that you have to walk,
but it is worth it.

However, I have to say congratulations!
You have your freedom!

She sounds like a real c*nt.
 
Joined
Nov 6, 2003
Messages
4,280
Reaction score
8
Location
Wisconsin. USA
Was this the girl you were pursuing? She wasn't your girl! She was interested at one time in a ltr, no? You declined, and then everything went downhill from there, right? Didn't she come into the bar with 3 other dudes at one time? Leave bar hos alone!!!
 

crack_her

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 2, 2004
Messages
37
Reaction score
0
Was this the girl you were pursuing? She wasn't your girl! She was interested at one time in a ltr, no? You declined, and then everything went downhill from there, right? Didn't she come into the bar with 3 other dudes at one time? Leave bar hos alone!!!
I never said she was mine, just that I was seeing her for a while. Yes, I didn't want an ltr so soon. On my last post you advised me to wait at least a week before I call her and ask her to do something "fun", that's what I was trying to do yesterday. Last week she came to the bar with 3 guys. Apparently she was seeing one of them. Though you wouldn't be able to tell by the way she was acting. According to my friend, they weren't even seated together. I was cool about it, didn't deserve this.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

golf299

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 1, 2002
Messages
417
Reaction score
1
Location
STL
correct, you didn't deserve this, but she didnt deserve you, that's the bottom line. she is worthless. in the future, if you want to avoid a repeat of this situation, avoid picking up chicks in bars. the type of women i want to date are not loitering around bars...
 

crack_her

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 2, 2004
Messages
37
Reaction score
0
correct, you didn't deserve this, but she didnt deserve you, that's the bottom line. she is worthless. in the future, if you want to avoid a repeat of this situation, avoid picking up chicks in bars. the type of women i want to date are not loitering around bars...
Avoid bars!! Where else can I go to have a beer!

Anyway, that's where my friends and I hang out - at bars. I would've liked to meet girls elsewhere, but she happened to work there so I naturally got to know her. You know what I mean? It's just a sports bar - not a strip club or hostess bar.
 

DJ_Dork

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 29, 2003
Messages
1,178
Reaction score
0
Age
48
Women who hang out at bars a lot = barflies = most manipulative and psycho. If you pick up a girl at a bar, ask how often she goes to bars.. if the answer is anything more than once a week - stay away.
 
Top