Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I've been Next'd

crack_her

Don Juan
Reaction score
I found out from a friend last night that the girl I've been seeing is seeing someone else. I didn't suspect it but always thought that it was a possibility because she was showing low IL for about a month. I always thought that the low IL was because I didn't want to have a LTR with her since that's when it all started.

HERE'S THE GOOD PART

I called her yesterday (I haven't called her in 2 weeks - low IL) before I actually found out the news and she didn't answer. I figured whatever, and went out drinking with my buddies. Anyway, my friend called me and told me the story about her and the other guy while I was at the bar. He said to leave where I was because they might go there. I said screw it, I'm not going to go out of my way for her. About an hour later I get a call from her and she comes down to the bar. In front of my face, she starts asking the waitress if the guy showed up or not. WTF! She acted all sad (she was drunk too) and I told her "what, you sad about a guy?", she tells me "yeah" (with a smile). I softly laughed acting as if I didn't care. Damn, that fvckin' hurt. She then got upset didn't speak to me, didn't respond to any of my questions and eventually got up and left the place.

Let me tell you guys, there ain't a DJ move on earth to sway a girl in your direction when she has more interest in someone else. Where I lost her, I have no idea. I wasn't needy or clingy, I doing my best to be a challenge - maybe I was too hardcore at this, I don't know. Yet, I feel that I did almost everything right and she's gone.

Dirtheart

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That is so harsh, my friend.

I understand women lose interest in guys (and vice versa) for any number of reasons, but why do they have to be so downright cold, inconsiderate and cruel.

You have my full respect for keeping cool. You did the right thing.

Spike_the_cowboy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No loss there.

There is a slight difference between being a challenge,
and being downright impossible.
It's a fine line that you have to walk,
but it is worth it.

However, I have to say congratulations!
You have your freedom!

She sounds like a real c*nt.

Reaction score
Was this the girl you were pursuing? She wasn't your girl! She was interested at one time in a ltr, no? You declined, and then everything went downhill from there, right? Didn't she come into the bar with 3 other dudes at one time? Leave bar hos alone!!!

crack_her

Don Juan
Reaction score
Was this the girl you were pursuing? She wasn't your girl! She was interested at one time in a ltr, no? You declined, and then everything went downhill from there, right? Didn't she come into the bar with 3 other dudes at one time? Leave bar hos alone!!!
I never said she was mine, just that I was seeing her for a while. Yes, I didn't want an ltr so soon. On my last post you advised me to wait at least a week before I call her and ask her to do something "fun", that's what I was trying to do yesterday. Last week she came to the bar with 3 guys. Apparently she was seeing one of them. Though you wouldn't be able to tell by the way she was acting. According to my friend, they weren't even seated together. I was cool about it, didn't deserve this.

golf299

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
correct, you didn't deserve this, but she didnt deserve you, that's the bottom line. she is worthless. in the future, if you want to avoid a repeat of this situation, avoid picking up chicks in bars. the type of women i want to date are not loitering around bars...

crack_her

Don Juan
Reaction score
correct, you didn't deserve this, but she didnt deserve you, that's the bottom line. she is worthless. in the future, if you want to avoid a repeat of this situation, avoid picking up chicks in bars. the type of women i want to date are not loitering around bars...
Avoid bars!! Where else can I go to have a beer!

Anyway, that's where my friends and I hang out - at bars. I would've liked to meet girls elsewhere, but she happened to work there so I naturally got to know her. You know what I mean? It's just a sports bar - not a strip club or hostess bar.

DJ_Dork

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women who hang out at bars a lot = barflies = most manipulative and psycho. If you pick up a girl at a bar, ask how often she goes to bars.. if the answer is anything more than once a week - stay away.