Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I've been having a terrible week

Page

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been having a terrible week up until now. Maybe posting this may help turn it around.

While this happens over the span of last week and this week, it happened within the last 7 days, so it is technically a week.

Last wednesday: Things were great until I got out my night class at college. See, there is a rule that says students can park in staff spaces after a certain time of the day, which differs lot to lot. Where i parked on that night, the legal times were 7:15 pm until 10:30 Pm. I got there at 7:00 PM, which is practically close enough. Anyway, I park, and when I come out, I find a fvcking $28.00 parking ticket on my windshield. Apparently, the cop tagged me right after i left for my class, (the ticket was marked for 7:05 PM).

Last Thursday: I was mad as fvck over that ticket. I paid it, but that cleaned out my wallet, so i couldn't buy lunch. I was hungry all day.

Last Friday: This is where it really gets bad. I have toi run a shytload of errands in the morning, and I showed up for my math tutoring about 3 hours early. (I remember hearing that the times had changed, but I forgot it was the following week instead of this one).

Anyway, I'm leaving the place, and my car gets sideswiped. I was making a legal lane change, and a car comes out of the blue and hits me. I follow the car, and we exchange information. (fortunately, the driver was nice about it and agreed not to press charges. No one was hurt, but his car had two flats, a torn-off mirror housing, and some body damage.) My car had a severe dent in my rear driver's side door, and terrible scratching on my front driver's door. My driver's side mirror was broken, and my rear left rim was severely grond where it scraped the other car. (they were nice chrome rims, too.)

The impact screwed up my alignment, so my car handled like a shopping cart on the way home.

Last saturday: I took my car in to a garage for repairs, and i was told I would get it back in 2 weeks or less. Now, I'm without a car until that happens, and to make matters worse, my insurance will probably go up, too. Until now, I had a perfect record. No tickets, no accidents, nothing.

My parents have been giving me rides since then, and that means i have to go where they go, or stay home doing nothing. I spent the rest of staurday following my parents around on pointless errands.

Last Sunday: More errands. See where this is going?

Yesterday: At the beginning of last week, I agreed to supervise a repairman as he made repairs to our washing machine at our second house (which is being rennovated, so there is no power or nothing like that). He came and went in about an hour, but since I had no car, I was stuck there with nothing to do for about 9 hours until my parents got off work and came to give me a ride back to the other house where we live.

Today; Nothing bad has happened yet.

I had to get all that off of my chest.

The Edge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Page
I've been having a terrible week up until now. Maybe posting this may help turn it around.

While this happens over the span of last week and this week, it happened within the last 7 days, so it is technically a week.

Last wednesday: Things were great until I got out my night class at college. See, there is a rule that says students can park in staff spaces after a certain time of the day, which differs lot to lot. Where i parked on that night, the legal times were 7:15 pm until 10:30 Pm. I got there at 7:00 PM, which is practically close enough. Anyway, I park, and when I come out, I find a fvcking $28.00 parking ticket on my windshield. Apparently, the cop tagged me right after i left for my class, (the ticket was marked for 7:05 PM).

Last Thursday: I was mad as fvck over that ticket. I paid it, but that cleaned out my wallet, so i couldn't buy lunch. I was hungry all day.

Last Friday: This is where it really gets bad. I have toi run a shytload of errands in the morning, and I showed up for my math tutoring about 3 hours early. (I remember hearing that the times had changed, but I forgot it was the following week instead of this one).

Anyway, I'm leaving the place, and my car gets sideswiped. I was making a legal lane change, and a car comes out of the blue and hits me. I follow the car, and we exchange information. (fortunately, the driver was nice about it and agreed not to press charges. No one was hurt, but his car had two flats, a torn-off mirror housing, and some body damage.) My car had a severe dent in my rear driver's side door, and terrible scratching on my front driver's door. My driver's side mirror was broken, and my rear left rim was severely grond where it scraped the other car. (they were nice chrome rims, too.)

The impact screwed up my alignment, so my car handled like a shopping cart on the way home.

Last saturday: I took my car in to a garage for repairs, and i was told I would get it back in 2 weeks or less. Now, I'm without a car until that happens, and to make matters worse, my insurance will probably go up, too. Until now, I had a perfect record. No tickets, no accidents, nothing.

My parents have been giving me rides since then, and that means i have to go where they go, or stay home doing nothing. I spent the rest of staurday following my parents around on pointless errands.

Last Sunday: More errands. See where this is going?

Yesterday: At the beginning of last week, I agreed to supervise a repairman as he made repairs to our washing machine at our second house (which is being rennovated, so there is no power or nothing like that). He came and went in about an hour, but since I had no car, I was stuck there with nothing to do for about 9 hours until my parents got off work and came to give me a ride back to the other house where we live.

I had to get all that off of my chest.
Now all you need is some phatt chykk that works at TGI Friday's to tell you she wasn't on the phukkyn pill,:rolleyes:.... then you can start griping...till then just enjoy it...It's just fukkyn life!!!!...

The Edge ' Some have it, and some don't '

PEACEDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude...the first thing I should start out with is the accident ALWAYS ALWAYS call for help, does not matter if the dude is nice will not press charges, it might all be a lie because I had a car accident a while back and these people seemed excatly the person you described and they ended up pressing charges to me to the FULL extent.. (but since I had a good lawyer I won the case)

Okay back to your question. Remember that in order to move forward in life you need to forget about the past... so whatever happened throughout the week should be quickly left alone when you can't do much about it. AND because you couldn't forget about the little situations that pissed you off.. maybe because of the stress that you got from that added on and cause you to have more accidents such as lack of attention to the road when driving!!!

ALWAYS remember that you have to stay positive in all situations (none-the-less thats is one of the many aspects of being a Don Juan) Forget about the bad week :D its over... just focus on redirecting your life to having at least ONE day out of this new week of just fun.

Page

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by PEACEDJ
Dude...the first thing I should start out with is the accident ALWAYS ALWAYS call for help, does not matter if the dude is nice will not press charges, it might all be a lie because I had a car accident a while back and these people seemed excatly the person you described and they ended up pressing charges to me to the FULL extent.. (but since I had a good lawyer I won the case)

If he pressed charges against me, I could then press charges against him because he damaged my car a lot too. It would be more or less a legal standoff. He wouldn't be able to fake an injury either, because I saw that he was okay at the time, and any injury claims would probably require medical proof such as X-rays to stand up in court. I got lucky, no matter how you look at it.

I have since let go of what has happened, and because of it, I have had a better day. Nothing bad has happened (knocks on wood. :) ).

The Law of Undulation states that Life moves in patterns. My theory is that you experience an equal ammount of good and bad times in your life-- this is because the universe tends to demand balance. Fortunately, the good and the bad are evenly distributed throughout your life, so once things have been bad they tend to turn around and things become good again for awhile. ( I have already covered the law of undulation in the Book of Shuma Gora, so there is no need to post it again. )

Cesare Cardinali

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Page wrote:
Well actually, given that there are no chicks in this story, you should have posted it in the Anything Else forum.

This just gets worse and worse. ;)

aolsuxs

Don Juan
Reaction score
Is good to let things out but let me tell you...someone or more likely (someones) has it about 100X harder then you. Be thankful for what you have,