Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Ive apparently alpha widowed a few women BUT...........

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Absolutely god knows how. but over the past 5 years Ive seemingly managed this on two women....

One recent ex of the women in question, told me "she talks about you all the time and it became a bit tiring to me" (his words)

The other told a new female about me in what appears extremely good light, and i ended up hooking up with the new woman in question...

Here's the interesting part, Neither of the 2 women we are talking about, contact me in anyway, even though we are still acquainted and haven't fell out.

I would have thought if I had left this kind of mark on their mind. I would have had "Hi" Dm.?......or them dip their toe in the water someway?

Interesting, is it the female ego?

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know a girl that’s 36 and ALL she ever talks about is her first boyfriend when she was 15, some dude she dated for like 8 months 7 years ago who she had a kid with randomly, and some ex from 3 years ago. The weird thing is she’s never had a relationship last longer than a year, she was married for 2 years I think but she never talks about that guy in any way other than negative and he seems like a decent guy. She loves to talk about those other 3 exes though but she won’t go into detail. So weird.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
well it was a genuine question :rofl: i would have thought theyd been stalking me, clearly not:rofl:

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
well it was a genuine question :rofl: i would have thought theyd been stalking me, clearly not:rofl:
When I was in highschool the hottest girl in my class told her friends that she could see herself dating me and was going to ask me out. Her friends told me that, called me up at my house and told me this. Now, me and this girl weren’t really friends and we didn’t really show much interest in each other, I was dating other girls anyways and she always had a boyfriend. It honestly made me feel like her next target but she never made a move or said anything to me about what her friends told me. Women are weird man.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women aren’t designed to have multiple dvcks in their lifetime. If you achieve #1 early enough in her dating history, it is impossible for her to mentally replace you.
Nobody is forcing women to have all these multiple d!cks. We gotta start holding women accountable for choices they make, no more of this “it’s just their biology” excuse crap. Start holding them accountable for bad decisions and treat them like the equals they demand to be treated as.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nobody is forcing women to have all these multiple d!cks. We gotta start holding women accountable for choices they make, no more of this “it’s just their biology” excuse crap. Start holding them accountable for bad decisions and treat them like the equals they demand to be treated as.
I agree. I’m just relaying the message. I’ve alpha widowed a couple in the last few years. They always come back between boyfriends.

hardboiled85

Don Juan
Reaction score
Absolutely god knows how. but over the past 5 years Ive seemingly managed this on two women....

One recent ex of the women in question, told me "she talks about you all the time and it became a bit tiring to me" (his words)

The other told a new female about me in what appears extremely good light, and i ended up hooking up with the new woman in question...

Here's the interesting part, Neither of the 2 women we are talking about, contact me in anyway, even though we are still acquainted and haven't fell out.

I would have thought if I had left this kind of mark on their mind. I would have had "Hi" Dm.?......or them dip their toe in the water someway?

Interesting, is it the female ego?
I've got this and had this, and have heard about it - a women surmised that women go nocontact etc for self-protection and to ease their hurts, they do it so they can keep going essentially. That's all I can say
(the woman whom told me this had broken up with me 14 years ago to marry some dude- She said she still thinks about me now and wishes we married) Definite alpha widow.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've got this and had this, and have heard about it - a women surmised that women go nocontact etc for self-protection and to ease their hurts, they do it so they can keep going essentially. That's all I can say
(the woman whom told me this had broken up with me 14 years ago to marry some dude- She said she still thinks about me now and wishes we married) Definite alpha widow.
Yeah its interesting as it goes against RP advice that they would blow your phone up