Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Iv managed to attract alot of girls ..is it okay to date all of them... in HSchool

peacefire

Don Juan
Reaction score
hopefully im improving and ive managed to attract alot of girls...now is it okay for me to date all of them, cuz im single, but im afraid if the other girls find out that im dating others they might get the wrong idea and leave.

how do you think they would take it?
what should i do?
or should i just not give a **** and enjoy my single life?

remember this is in highschool, and not necessarily from the same school

i alrdy think i know the answer but i want ur advices on it too

Keep it PCe

eaglez1177

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Who says just because these girls are attracted to you that you have to go out and start dating them? Plus, you dont wanna try having multiple girlfriends at a time cuz it will almost never work.

Just make these girls your booty calls and hang out with them from time to time.

War Against Betaism

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dating multiple girls is really only accepted when you're older, like 20's and 30's. Girls in high school when they date a guy feel obliged she should stick with that one man, this concept is less accepted as they get older and gain experience. You could still date multiple girls, you're also risking to face a lot of drama you don't want.

It's-Me

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
peacefire said:
What about flirting with multiple girls??
Yeah, especially if girls see you flirting with another girl. They will wonder why that other girl is interested in you and you will have more value to them.