"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

It's working...kind of

SmoothOperator

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 10, 2003
Messages
18
Reaction score
0
Age
39
I came to this site and learned the techniques, and I've started using kino, C+F and tried to be a challenge. But, the problem is, it haven't had any luck with the ladies. I think that girls just don't feel attracted to me. What should I do?
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

tactic

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 23, 2003
Messages
1,322
Reaction score
1
Age
39
oh my lord...
 

Microphone Fiend

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 30, 2003
Messages
2,300
Reaction score
17
Location
Where I be at
lol, tactic you pick the worst threads to reply to:)

Anywho, reading the DJ bible will show you the right path. Most if not all of Pook's posts. Other than that, be persistent, and don't wait for girls to approach,you make it happen.

Another good reading place oft overlooked is the amazing archives section, check that out too
 

Steam

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 28, 2003
Messages
40
Reaction score
0
Which bible would be better to read da HS bible or DJ Bible.
 

Microphone Fiend

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 30, 2003
Messages
2,300
Reaction score
17
Location
Where I be at
Hmm... no-one asked that before. If you are under 16 stick to the HS bible, but if you are over 16 read em both. The HS bible is easy to relate to and most of the contributers still frequent the forum so you can ask them questions
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Top