Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

It's Valentine's Weekend!

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Take advantage of all the women out there who pretend they have abundance but don't and will be stuck with just their fingers and magic wand less she can grab a man out of some desperation!

Sam_J

Don Juan
Reaction score
Take advantage of all the women out there who pretend they have abundance but don't and will be stuck with just their fingers and magic wand less she can grab a man out of some desperation!
I mean most attractive women DO have abundance. The only ones who don't are either fat af or mentally ill.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I mean most attractive women DO have abundance. The only ones who don't are either fat af or mentally ill.
Even the fat and mentally ill ones have some guys ready to go out with them. =)

But you are correct. It will not be very simple to get the hot ones. Or maybe it is.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I actually think because most guys are simps, real men are truly in short supply. And guess which kind of man women prefer? Happy hunting boys

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It depends on where you hunt for women. Most women in the cute or hot range have had their Valentine's date secured. This is because most people are in some sort of relationship at any point in time.

It is common theory that men have that Valentine's Day and the weekend nearest to Valentine's Day are among the easiest days to get laid.

There are options for getting decent looking women who don't have a date in spite of the fact most women are set up for Valentine's Day.

Due to the NFL's schedule change starting this year, the Super Bowl is now adjacent to Valentine's Day for the forseeable future, unless the NFL wises up and adjusts the schedule to start the season one week earlier. Without a schedule change, in the long run, this will hurt the NFL and interest in the game. Competing with the Romance Industrial Complex led by Hallmark and others is quite difficult, even for a professional sport.

Some beta males might be more focused on Super Bowl.

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It is the entry fee for an LTR. Don't want to pay? Then don't join.

if you are "dating" multiple women around V-Day I have no suggestions for you. I'd recommend an anonymous card to each of them and turn off your phone on V-night...