It's us vs. them

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just really took a high level view of the whole male/female interaction in society... and honestly how pathetic is all this?

Its as simple as men and women need each other to reproduce and continue the world.

How pathetic is it that we have forums and countless media dogmatic publications theorizing everything?

While we are getting bent out of shape trying to understand why girls flake they are just relaxing at a beauty salon.

HOW THE HELL DID THE WORLD GET LIKE THIS! A cave man used to be able to just beat a woman over the head with a club and have his way...

JackPrescott

Banned
Reaction score
Jayer said:
I just really took a high level view of the whole male/female interaction in society... and honestly how pathetic is all this?

Its as simple as men and women need each other to reproduce and continue the world.

How pathetic is it that we have forums and countless media dogmatic publications theorizing everything?

While we are getting bent out of shape trying to understand why girls flake they are just relaxing at a beauty salon.

HOW THE HELL DID THE WORLD GET LIKE THIS! A cave man used to be able to just beat a woman over the head with a club and have his way...
Real simple. it's a matter of male to female ratio. There are many more males than females. Reverse the scenario. Or better yet, imagine yourself in a Rehab Facility with 17, 23 year old hotties, and it was just you and 4, 58 year old obese guys. You'd be fukking P-Diddy in there, they would have catfights for your attention.

everywomanshero

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Let's say you went to work one day and your male boss started abusing you and treating you like dirt. The pattern got worse and worse, but you kept going to the same job.

Are you not partially to blame for doing nothing to stop the abuse?

If everyjob a man went to fell into this same pattern and he just kept being a 'yes man', at some point isn't it his job to change rather than trying to change how the entire world responds to a particular persona?

SO it is with women, there are some women out there who will run all over guys who have no backbone and are too eager to please without requiring any balance. Then they will break up with them because the guy is "too safe" and no thrill. However, IMO, the bigger problem is bitter men who already have negative perceptions of women. Women pick up on this and then avoid them. The man then thinks he has confirmed that women are flaky, when in reality he has only confirmed that his attitude gives women the willies.

Relationships are messy because peoples' preferences are variable. Most people, for example, like some predictibility but also some novelty & each person has a different combition of tolerances for each. The trick is to focus on the *solution* to the problem and not the problem itself. If a man fixates on the fact that girls flake sometimes, he gets frustrated. However, if he thinks about things he can do to minimize the effects of flaking, then he should feel better.

LAWYER

Banned
Reaction score
Jayer said:

Haha...this thread makes me laugh...a lot of the people in this forums are theorizers...I love how they make things more complicated than it really is.

This is what how a dj gets put on a pedestal(theorizing stuff instead of just accepting it at face value) and newbies worshiping them...haha stupid newbie...

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
everywomanshero said:
Let's say you went to work one day and your male boss started abusing you and treating you like dirt. The pattern got worse and worse, but you kept going to the same job.

Are you not partially to blame for doing nothing to stop the abuse?

If everyjob a man went to fell into this same pattern and he just kept being a 'yes man', at some point isn't it his job to change rather than trying to change how the entire world responds to a particular persona?

SO it is with women, there are some women out there who will run all over guys who have no backbone and are too eager to please without requiring any balance. Then they will break up with them because the guy is "too safe" and no thrill. However, IMO, the bigger problem is bitter men who already have negative perceptions of women. Women pick up on this and then avoid them. The man then thinks he has confirmed that women are flaky, when in reality he has only confirmed that his attitude gives women the willies.

Relationships are messy because peoples' preferences are variable. Most people, for example, like some predictibility but also some novelty & each person has a different combition of tolerances for each. The trick is to focus on the *solution* to the problem and not the problem itself. If a man fixates on the fact that girls flake sometimes, he gets frustrated. However, if he thinks about things he can do to minimize the effects of flaking, then he should feel better.

I need big time help minimizing the flakes! Please read my journal if you can.. its long but the last part of it deals with a lot of girls that have flaked..... I have no idea what I'm doing wrong in most cases....

everyone on here just says flaking is typical and to just keep picking up new plates and spinning.... it just seems like its happend to me so much lately I have lost my zeal...

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jayer said:
...HOW THE HELL DID THE WORLD GET LIKE THIS! A cave man used to be able to just beat a woman over the head with a club and have his way...
Prolonged frustration.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jayer said:
hell yeah it is! This society is ridiculous!
As long as people try encapsulate the masses into easily defined entities they will continue to be frustrated.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think you need to broaden your horizons and go for the 40 year olds. Their pussie's just as good. I'm entertaining the thought of a 42 year old I met on hot or not now. She's fit, tan, and blond, but lives 65 miles away from me. You have to sacrifice in order to get.

LAWYER

Banned
Reaction score
Poonani Maker said:
I think you need to broaden your horizons and go for the 40 year olds. Their pussie's just as good. I'm entertaining the thought of a 42 year old I met on hot or not now. She's fit, tan, and blond, but lives 65 miles away from me. You have to sacrifice in order to get.
NEVER EVER... go for older women ever! you should be ashame of calling yourself a DJ.

WHAT THE HELL DUDE!

Maxtro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
JackPrescott said:
Real simple. it's a matter of male to female ratio. There are many more males than females.
Thats not exactly true but but it's a rough estimate. The male to female ratio is pretty much 50:50. The problem is that there are many women who have taken themselves out of the game by getting fat and or having kids. Unfortunately most men do not want a woman who is fat or has kids. Also it seems like there are a lot more single moms or fat chicks than single dads and fat guys.

This leads to a disproportion of men going after the women they consider eligible. So in essence there may be one real hot girl who has no kids and she will have five guys after her. While there will be four fat or ugly girls that are being ignored.
Jayer said:
Getting back to what Jayer first said. I think it's because society and religon has somehow artificially raised the value of women. It's also given them rights and protection against men.

aldaris

Banned
Reaction score
you could go to some ex-soviet republic and bang all the beautiful young chicks you wanted, but that wouldn't be dj. would it? hell no! so be a man and take control of your life. yes, less than 4% of the girls in russia (not immigrant russian hors that live in america-they are fat as well) are fat while over 20% of american broads are obese. and yeah, the russian girls would probably cook and take care of you...BUT...where is the fun in having things given to you? i would rather work 100 hours a week in order to buy a honda than have my daddy give me a s-class mercedes for my birthday. wouldn't you?

SARGE ON!!
http://www.pubmedcentral.nih.gov/articlerender.fcgi?artid=2174511&rendertype=table&id=T1

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Studying the fact that all lies contain fragments
Jayer said:
Well its like this...

A major word war is long over due and what that means is that the male population has sun out of control leading to many desperate men unable to find mates other desperate men willing to pay large sums for womens' company and women having trimendous power over men...

Only A reduction in the male population by 25% will solve the problem.

Until then expect more gays , more rape/molestation, more divorce etc.

Mad Manic

Banned
Reaction score
Rape laws and crime laws. Women get sexual power from this, then it expands. They use it to get what they want knowing men will do what it takes to get laid. Also factor in social conditioning, which means certain types of women are pursued more than others. You want a woman? Well 75-80% of black women in America are single, but the question is do you want one of those or a blonde haired blue eyed white woman?

MM

everywomanshero

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Jayer y Flaking

Tonight I go meet this chic and I do not have to worry about her flaking because she never has even when I don't see her for a month or more sometimes due to schedule (we are both available seperate times of day).

However if I suspect flaking may be a problem, I already have several ways to deal with this that I have used successfully.

How I make flaking a non-issue
I never ever go sit somewhere and wait for them that I wouldn't be going to anyway. For example, if they want to meet our somewhere public (sometimes they will want to do this to see what I look like in person before we go somewhere private for sex), then I go to book store and I read travel books or something I need to know anyway while I wait. If for some reason she doesn't show up, I am out nothing and saved myself the price of the book! I could also look for other women at a lounge while I waited if I wanted.

If she has me come to her house I always get the address. Then I say my phone is going dead, so she won't be able to reach me but not to worry because I have GPS so I will find her (now she knows I am going to show up so her bf can't come over last minute to check up on her or whatever, and she has no way to flake on me other than not answer the door but this has never happened even once).

I don't usually call them that much anymore unless they did something really special. If I bone dolwn with a girl, I'm usually kind of done with her at that point. I'm always amazed at how many guys will continue to pursue a LTR with a chick that just needed to get laid one night. This isn't even flaking, it's just that guys always assume sex = her wanting a LTR. They can't seem to get this idea out of their heads.

If I meet a girl at a nightclub that doesn;t seem like a typical partygirl, then I will call her the same night and just say I called to make sure she made it home OK even if I can't get her home that night. If I know she should be a same night pull but she's just not sure if she wants to go through with it or not, then I just push for the same night lay and forget about them if it doesn't work out.

insidious

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maxtro said:
...<snip>... I think it's because society and religon has somehow artificially raised the value of women. It's also given them rights and protection against men.
Therein lies the truth.
Raising the value of women in not instrinsically bad...raised their value undeservedly is the key.

Especially religion, which in our world, unfortunately, seeps its poison into society at every turn.

MooseGod

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Paradise City where the grass is green and the
This is nothing new...look at the animal kingdom, for instance...

One or two males (the "alphas," if you will) breed all of the females, while the rest of the males are just kinda left out. Or with human intervention, say as such in the cattle industry, you have one or two prize bulls and breed them with multiple females...while the rest of the bulls are castrated, fattened, and raised for slaughter. We might as well call the AFC's "steers."

Sorry, kinda rambling here...been reading a lot of James Michener's stuff about the early settling of Texas and Colorado.

Interceptor

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Iti is EXTREMELY important for all men of all races, ages, religions, whatever...
to pursue POSITIVE Masculinity.

And in doing so, become a Man who ACCEPTS RESPONSIBILITY for his Life, his decisions, his beliefs, and ACTIONS.

And as a strong masculine man have the COURAGE to face his fears, and face his mistakes and failures and STILL HAVE FAITH and MARCH ON ANYWAY.

JackPrescott

Banned
Reaction score
Maxtro said:
Thats not exactly true but but it's a rough estimate. The male to female ratio is pretty much 50:50. The problem is that there are many women who have taken themselves out of the game by getting fat and or having kids. Unfortunately most men do not want a woman who is fat or has kids. Also it seems like there are a lot more single moms or fat chicks than single dads and fat guys.

This leads to a disproportion of men going after the women they consider eligible. So in essence there may be one real hot girl who has no kids and she will have five guys after her. While there will be four fat or ugly girls that are being ignored.

Getting back to what Jayer first said. I think it's because society and religon has somehow artificially raised the value of women. It's also given them rights and protection against men.
Disagreed WHOLEHEARTEDLY. IU was watching a special on the Spring Break happenings on South Padre Island, and my God, it was Sausage Fest USA. For every hot little beach bunny, there was about 39 drunk assed Frat Boys drinking beer and yelling. What a mess. Here where I am at, on any given night, at any given pub, bar or club, it is at LEAST 6 to 1, male to female, it is so bad that an overweight 29 year old with a fatherless 8 year old can walk into a bar and it's like Fukking Jessica Alba walked in naked.

Play the Game

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There's much better things to do then dedicate your life to getting pvssy. The fact that you want it so bad will lead to desperation and keep you from getting any which will lead on to you making your whole life revolve around it.

I see 30 some year old guys without a clue trying to score, barely hit-able 6s and getting blow out of the water cuz of their desperation.It's a sad state of things.

Once you get it you'll be like... this is what i wasted my life on. :yawn:

I'm trying to figure out what to do with all this extra time i have, now.

I guess the whole point of what i'm trying to say is that every guy needs better life goals than pvssy.