Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

It's too easy...

MDgood

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
East Middle North America, near the water.
So last weekend i was at a party, and my lady friend shows up with this chick who's like an HB 9.5. The HB 9.5 is there to hook up another friend of mine, who's a way cool guy and could easily be a professional model. Me, I'm just an ordinary average obnoxious drunk at this party. Anytime I hang out with this friend of mine, the chicks just flock to him like you wouldn't believe.

So i figure this HB 9.5 is my guy friend's territory, so us being buds it's hands off this girl for me. Guys don't try to hit on girls who their guy friends are supposed to be hitting on. But i'm messed up, so who cares? However, the problem is, how does an average guy get a totally hot chick to stop paying attention to a guy who looks like Tom Cruise? It's too easy, really.

I'm standing next to HB 9.5 and I smile and say hi, and then i look down at her feet and start chuckling to myself for a few seconds, then i look back up at her (yeah, she's even like 3 inches taller than me, too) and smile broadly like i'm about to laugh.

She looks at me and says, "What's so funny?"

I respond, "Those are the UGLIEST shoes i think i've ever seen in my life!"

She gets a look of shock on her face and then she starts getting really self conscious and defensive and embarassed. I tell her to forget it, just ignore me, and I walk away.

Of course, the rest is standard. She's there for my friend, but HB 9.5 ends up spending much more time around me than my friend, and when everybody is getting really messed up at a bar later, she's talking to me. I drive her the two hours back to her home the next day, and not my friend... last night i spent two hours online talking with her. Further DJ moves will come of course, but it's hard to DJ effectively online. There are HBs closer to home anyway.

Young DJs, learn this lesson well!

Starman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
heh I think this only works with the most self conscious women (especially HB's who are very intot heir looks)

A while back at a party..There was this girl(I found out later she was a stripper)..and she had like 8 guys around her..while she told lame stories and all the chumps laughed at..

I stood next to her..then interuptted her...and said "God..you know what ..You remind me of someone I REALLY hate"

then I walked away.

10 minutes later she hunted me down..and wanted to know exactly what I meant about my comment.

I dated her for a year.

vectorz

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by MDgood

Young DJs, learn this lesson well!
It's highly possible that you've mis-interpreted the whole situation. As you mentioned, YOU got to take her on a TWO HOUR drive to her home. That doesn't sound like a win to me.. sounds more like you're being used. Don't count your eggs before they've hatched. Once you've laid her, come back and post a field report.

Starman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
heheh lets not forget

"last night i spent two hours online talking with her."

MDgood

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Starman, friggin' awesome! I was just thinking to myself, you know, the "shoes" thing works on younger girls and girls not so sure of themselves, but if a chick is really self confident, how do you break that wall? I mean, imagine if some chick you hardly knew came up to you and said you look like somebody they hated? If you think of yourself as a nice guy, that's gonna drive you crazy. Good job... i'm keeping that line in my head for this other chick i'm going after.

MDgood

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, I should have added....

It's highly possible that you've mis-interpreted the whole situation. As you mentioned, YOU got to take her on a TWO HOUR drive to her home. That doesn't sound like a win to me.. sounds more like you're being used. Don't count your eggs before they've hatched. Once you've laid her, come back and post a field report.

Ok, guys, yeah, sorry...i'm not a total AFC here... I forgot to add that on the way home she was telling me about how her boyfriend couldn't satisfy her with his tongue, because sometime she just needs to licked all over, like for hours, etc etc etc.

Makes better sense now?

dontmindme

Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Ok, I should have added....

Originally posted by MDgood
Ok, guys, yeah, sorry...i'm not a total AFC here... I forgot to add that on the way home she was telling me about how her boyfriend couldn't satisfy her with his tongue, because sometime she just needs to licked all over, like for hours, etc etc etc.

Makes better sense now?
So she complained to you about her boyfriend? If she was interested in you, would she be doing that?

MDgood

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So she complained to you about her boyfriend? If she was interested in you, would she be doing that?
Ugg... ok... work with me here... two hour drive, many things talked about... including how she had a boyfriend who was treating her like ****, and she wanted out of the relationship, but hasn't met a guy she really liked yet, she loves sex... etc etc ... got it? haven't you ever had a conversation with a chick who wanted to **** you?

Starman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MD the funny part is .. I was drunk and being serious when I said she reminded me of someone I hated..This one girl who had strong opinions, was a motormouth, and always wanted to be the center of attention..

This technique doesnt work on confident women..but then again who is 100% confident?? The trick is to find out what aspect the girl takes pride in herself (intelligence, wit, humor, looks, athletic ability)

and put it to the test..

That girl I dated really valued her looks and her "quarky" personality(I found this out later)

SO that comment made her defensive..wanting to know If I was criticizing her personality/looks/or what??

It basically boils down to people feeling insecure, wanting to learn about themselves, how other people see them..and working to improve those "flaws"

Women who think they are intelligent - start subtely bragging about your degrees, acomplishments(even if its fake)..and try to make yourself seem more educated ..and bust on her educated views of the world..point out flaws..holes in her views..this will pique her interest

Women who value their looks - Easy, stat with negative hits..Like "Ohhh I love how your roots are coming out! (heh this actually worked for me too)

etc.