Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

It's time!

digitalrat

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm going to try and explain my complex situation with as few words but with enough detail so you can make a good analysis.

It started about 3 months ago. She moved in about 4 houses away in my neighborhood. The first time we hung out at her house it was with her friend. She had a boyfriend at the time. We watched a 2 movies and we had a lot of fun that night. She laid on me for both movies and I felt her up, not her pvssy or her tits.

Her friend called me up a few days later and said "Her having a boyfriend isnt written in stone!"

We went on a date on July 4th. My first date in my life actually. Well it was hilarious. We were supposted to go to Ft. Lauderdale to watch fireworks. Well we go stuck in traffic and had to watch it from the street in the car. Then were trying to get back home and I get lost. I stop at a gas station and my car breaks down. My battery is dead, but the thing is my hood wont open. So after hours of trying her step-dad comes and gets the hood open and jumps it. We leave around 1:30pm out of the middle of the ghetto.
Now I never said sorry for the date or anything. I remainded DJ about the whole thing.

Now, I called her up before I left for a 7 day trip and told her that I dont want to be wasting my time getting involved with somebody that has a boyfriend. She said "I dont understand. I thought we were just friends." Then I find out 2 days after my phone call that they broke up. She said that he broke up with her. I dont know for sure. I know that he tried to hook up with her again last week.

Well I havent been on another date with her yet. But she I see her because she lives so close. She came over about 2-3 weeks ago with her brother to my house to watch a movie. Well, I felt and rubbed her ***** for a good 45 minutes and rubbed her whole body.

She's very confusing because she responds so WELL to my kino, but is flaky. I've flaked on her before too. But that was only because she did it to me. I see signs of interest. I've done ganji on her before for 2 weeks and she called twice and it worked great. I can tell that she gets shy around me. Most of the time when I see her I do intense kino and she never rejects it.

I have diagnosed her with the attention wh0re disorder. She has a lot of guy friends they ALWAYS go over to her house to hang out. Now she doesnt let these guys do kino on her like I do or at all from what I've seen. But she calls them all the time and I dont believe she's flaky with them. I've make C+F remarks to her calling me or her calling me and how I might not pick up and I can tell that she takes what I say to heart. I know that she was flaky with her last boyfriend before they went out for 6 or so months.

It's hard to tell if her being flaky is a sign of non-interest from her. She's 17 and quite immature.

Being flaky is my only real problem with her. Her being an attention ***** is not really a problem. One of her friends that always go over to see her wont even give me eye contact and talk to me. He doesnt like me I guess because he sees her fallin for me.

I just want to stop her flakyness and get her in the sack. ;)

Porky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Look at what girls do, not what they say.

Reaction score
egg cactly

digitalrat

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
But, She's flaky? How do I stop that? Start some ganji again if she flakes again on me? I mean her flakes arent even that bad. I mean she'll call me the day before and say "Oh, its my sisters birthday on saturday, I cant go" She's not lying because I know her family, but she should of said that earlier. I think she just agrees with what I say and doesnt think if she has something that day when I talk to her on the phone.

Boricua_33015

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Try setting up another date with her, and be a little more advancing this time. If she flakes out again, just do some ganji on her, but DO NOT treat her any differently. You must show that you don't care.

Drowning

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm having a similar problem. Does this Ganji thing work all that well?

You see, I've known this girl for a few months and we just went out for the first time last weekend (she had a BF already). It went extremely well and we ended up making out for about an hour after the movie. However, I think I might have gotten too excited or something and called her too many times even though she says she loves talking on the phone. (o_O) Getting to the point, I asked her to come over and hang out with me this weekend and she keeps responding with "Oh, I don't know..." and never giving me a straight answer.

I'm thinking about cutting contact for a week or so and try out this Ganji Game thing. Let HER call ME a little more. Any thoughts?

digitalrat

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Drowning
I'm having a similar problem. Does this Ganji thing work all that well?

You see, I've known this girl for a few months and we just went out for the first time last weekend (she had a BF already). It went extremely well and we ended up making out for about an hour after the movie. However, I think I might have gotten too excited or something and called her too many times even though she says she loves talking on the phone. (o_O) Getting to the point, I asked her to come over and hang out with me this weekend and she keeps responding with "Oh, I don't know..." and never giving me a straight answer.

I'm thinking about cutting contact for a week or so and try out this Ganji Game thing. Let HER call ME a little more. Any thoughts?
Ganji works very well and worked on the chick I'm talking about. This sounds like the situation I used to be in with this girl.