Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

It's time to start playing the game like a woman

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
why not see how far you can get with an honest talk, you may be surprised.

Dude, you got love chemicals rotting your brain. Please take no offense, but I think you are temporarily insane. The more you reveal to a woman, the faster you bring about the end of the time that you get to enjoy her body.

Please, no one follow this advice....ever.

reset

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I revealed and that was that.

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You are once again putting too much weight on some chick who has ALREADY disqualified herself as LTR material, or someone you should take seriously. Screw her and her "long term" needs and views and opinions. Who gives a fck? OH... ONLY STR8UP seems to care.

I also think you are the biggest AFC in the world, simply cuz I thought a real man rule was any chick in his bed... well you get the point. You aren't a 12 year old girl! Why you havin sleep overs???

A NEARLY NAKED chick in bed with you? And you don't HIT IT?

STR8UP... this sounds gay.

dietzcoi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, he never should have had that 22 year old in his bed just for "funsies". Its ridiculous, although obviously enticing.

Its not about the worman, though. Its about how a man will act. Just because something is available, you don't have to indulge.

You have to stay true to your own morals. If you think you should not get involved with somebody, for any reason, DON'T DO IT.

Its all about living with yourself and your choices, not about getting away with something or doing something just for the hell of it.

THis entire story sounds like too much drama, too much drama always, ALWAYS leads to a bad ending.

DIetzcoi

Juando

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Bible_Belt said:

Dude, you got love chemicals rotting your brain. Please take no offense, but I think you are temporarily insane. The more you reveal to a woman, the faster you bring about the end of the time that you get to enjoy her body.

Please, no one follow this advice....ever.
Hey, BB, you're absolutely right if the goal 100% is puzzy.

But STR8UP is, besides a man who wants to get and enjoys getting laid, a complex creature with a conscience, standards, ethics, etc.

He can get puzzy anytime he wants, just about, no?

He makes it sound like this girl is not just a blow-up doll, so why not RELATE to her. You cavemen don't know what that is but there is something besides GAME in some situations, and it can actually be satisfying.

I don't know, I'm not in STR8UP's shoes. Perhaps if I saw her my ideas would vaporize and I'd want to do her, but I just get the sense that STR8UP ENJOYS puzzles, solving them, and maybe not always taking the approach that others might...

bigjohnson

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
STR8UP said:
So.....this chick is basically "in love" with me, and the door is open. I don't even have to knock. All I have to do is walk in.

I doubt if we could ever have a serious relationship, but ....
If she's willing to let some guy call himself her fiance and whôre out with someone else she's only good for one thing. I don't care how smart she is or how well educated or whatever, she's a whôre.

jophil28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
STR8uP , can you understand why the guys here think that you associate with skanks,hors and low value people ? We think that because you frequently post about your "issues" with skanks, hors and low value women. According to you ,these baitches are either all over you and you are wrestling with some personal ethical "dilemma" , or she is playing "now you see me now you don't " games and you are one frustrated puppy..

(THis is usually the part when you jump in and tell us how your "friends " are all great people. Then you tell us that the problem is not THEM and of course it could not be YOU, but you still find these dramas to act out .)

IMO you waste your valuable time with a sorry collection of these bottom dwellers and expect that there is some way that we can advise you on how to achieve a desirable outcome.

I am all out of ideas or suggestions.

JLR

Don Juan
Reaction score
As far as I'm concerned, if one is amoral on this issue, then by all means, nail the sh!t out of the chick. Personally, I don't have any moral qualms about such things--I have more pragmatic concerns though (i.e. self-protection from a jealous bf/husband, and my still-developing belief in Karmic justice). I don't judge when it comes to this... HOWEVER, the only problem I have is the underpinnings (i.e. your rationalizations) of partaking in this particular booty. Guess it just makes me squeamish when I hear a man suggest that "since women do it" (hell, even saying "since other men have done this to me") it is "o.k." I just don't like the mode of thought.... That is all.

bigjohnson

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bible_Belt said:
That's my attitude toward most women.
There are a small minority of women out there who actually have standards and morals, but most are basically whôres looking for an excuse to spread 'em for fun or profit.

Victory Unlimited

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bigjohnson said:
If she's willing to let some guy call himself her fiance and whôre out with someone else she's only good for one thing. I don't care how smart she is or how well educated or whatever, she's a whôre.
Yo Troops, here's the thing:

Big Johnson and Jophil DO have a bit of a point. There are a million different names that you can call a person (not JUST women) who behave in ways that signify that they are NOT the type who are good candidates for a legitimate relationship.

Some call them skanks, HOs, Biitches, sluts, low quality women, or whatever---it doesn't really matter, these are just fly-by-night "labels". What's REALLY important here is what those labels represent: RELATIONSHIP RED FLAGS.

And I KNOW that many of these women in question indeed MAY BE business women, medical professionals, entrepreneurs, "church" girls, or whatever------but what makes a woman WORTH getting to know beyond sticking your goddamm dikk in her are NOT the societally VALUED things like her educational or economic status.

What makes you even give a woman a second thought AFTER your ejaculation are the intangible things like her character, her ethics, her mindsets, her loyalty to whatever ideals she may hold, how giving she is to you, how compatible she is to you, and on and on. Although you can't necessarily "see" these qualities in another human being (WOMAN), you CAN see the effects of her HAVING them on how she consistently BEHAVES.

Example:

Your ass CAN'T see the wind, but you can see AND FEEL the effects of it, can't you????

I would hope at THIS point in our lives that guys on here would NOT equate some woman's educational or economic status (ONLY), with her worth as a suitable partner for a LONG TERM relationship. A woman (OR A MAN) who has a Phd, a great job, a big house, and a lot of money who ACTS like a fukking worthless piece of shyt is STILL----(you guess it...) "A fukking worthless piece of shyt."

Not saying that the woman Str8up has posted about fits that EXTREME categorization, but I believe the theory I just put forth about judging women (ALSO) by the content of their character as opposed to just the size of her tits and the strength of her (current) interest level towards you is STILL a good idea.

So, that's why I believe this theory is SOUND. Let's not give such women monopoly over our thought-life, men. Because anytime we spend 5 minutes analyzing what a woman who we already KNOW may be of questionable character, ethics, or motivations towards us is thinking------then we've probably already spent 4 minutes TOO LONG.

March THE FUKK on.

joekerr31

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
jophil28 said:
STR8uP , can you understand why the guys here think that you associate with skanks,hors and low value people ? We think that because you frequently post about your "issues" with skanks, hors and low value women. According to you ,these baitches are either all over you and you are wrestling with some personal ethical "dilemma" , or she is playing "now you see me now you don't " games and you are one frustrated puppy..

(THis is usually the part when you jump in and tell us how your "friends " are all great people. Then you tell us that the problem is not THEM and of course it could not be YOU, but you still find these dramas to act out .)

IMO you waste your valuable time with a sorry collection of these bottom dwellers and expect that there is some way that we can advise you on how to achieve a desirable outcome.

I am all out of ideas or suggestions.
could not have said it better.

its like a woman who continually hooks up with ex-cons and then complains that all men are good for nothing losers.

the rest of us are not experiencing anywhere near the same degree of dysfunctional female behavior as str8up.

at some point you have to ask yourself what you are doing to continually attract these situations to yourself.

Interceptor

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I really think it's all about standing up for what you believe in.
ie
"I believe I deserve Love. And the love, affection, companisonship, and loyalty from a good kind hearted woman.'
If you Value YourSELF, and understand that NO one OWES you anything, BUT.you STILL deserve Love especially if you are a loving, compassionate , healthy human being, then you should be well aware of safeguarding YOUR MORALE and SELF RESPECT and DIGNITY.
You should not be wating time with people who do not GIVE You VALUE, but only TAKLE IT FROM YOU.
Who do not appreciate you.
Who do not care about your feelings or your life's expereinces.
Who are only intereste in what you can give to them or what you have to take.

I believe having a strong Personal Boundary will make you much hardier when confronted with situations not to your liking.

YOU CAN SAY "NO", and YOU CAN HEAR "NO".

With regards to women, if you hold to your standards and appropriately DUMP the woman, then you should have felt GOOD about it! You should be FEELING good at securrig your Peace of Mind, and asserting your Boundaries, and
NOT GIVING YOUR VALUE TO SOME PERSON WHO DOES NOT DESERVE IT.

I don't see how anyone can actually find this difficult..
actually, let me think......guys who are too desperate, lonely, and needy do .
They're the ones that try to 'make it work" with women who clearly do not love them in name or deed.

Their need for validation and the promise of sex is so over powering that they will sacrifice their SELF RESPECT and their DIGNITY, and WHEN THEY ARE DISRESPECTED and their RESOURCES are TAKEN FROM Them.....they have the freaking gall to BLAME the WOMAN.

If you are NOT getting what you want in an LTR, from a Woman..........

WHY ARE YOU STILL THERE???????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you feel yourself "falling in Love", make sure you examine it. These feelings, are they real?
Am I trying to inflate my Ego and Pride,and my Ego Based Self Image???

Or am I truly appreiative of this person, and WHO they are?
DO I love them, or do I love the feeling of being in Love?
Are we really compatible, or am I trying to FORCE this to WORK?!
Is she a 'place holder", or do I really know how to stay with a good woman, and appreciate her?

Amd I actully EMOTIONALLY MATURE and EMOTIONALLY AVAILABLE here??!
Is this some sort of fantasy land experience for me, or am I acting in control and with self discipline and as a true masculine mature man?
Am I still in control?
Or is she in control of ME?

A lot of women, whom have been burned a lot, are slow to 'fall in love" and put heir trust in a man they just met, and this could be maybe 3 oto 6 months down the line.
Watch out if you're falling in Love too quickly.

Again, it is about knowing how TO ASSERT yourSELF and USE your PERSONAL BOUNDARY.

Do not accept second rate behavior.

Learn to be OBJECTIVE.
Leanr to detach sometimes and step back and GAIN PERSPECTYVE. Use OBSERVING EGO.

"Would a disciplined in control guy who has options and knows his self worth act this way here?!"

"Is this a game she's playing, or what?"

"Am I comfortable with this? If not, why? And if I am not comfortable with this, then there's no reason for me to ACCEPT this from her."

"But..OMG...you don't understand...I might LOSE her!!! Then what will I do???!!!"

Well, You need to re evaluate yourself and your perspective and KILL that NEEDINESS and DESPERATION.

If you lack FOCUS and you LACK a CENTER (and your Mission in Life)..you will ALWAYS be at the mercy of your surroundings. This includes Women.
If that's the life you want to live, good luck to you.

But if not, you must then realize that it is a choice. And just like SHE decides if "you're good enough" for HER, so too can YOU Decide if SHE is GOOD ENOUGH FOR YOU.

"Waaah! But I'm lonely and I need sex!!":cry:

Then go ahead and GET it, at the cost of your SELF RESPECT and DIGNITY.

And realize that whatever you had will qucikly be gone in an instant.

bigjohnson

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Victory Unlimited said:
Yo Troops, here's the thing:

Big Johnson and Jophil DO have a bit of a point. There are a million different names that you can call a person ....

Not saying that the woman Str8up has posted about fits that EXTREME categorization, ....
I realize now that what I wrote might be inappropriately harsh and if it hurts anyones' feelings I'm sorry about that, but you captured the finer details of the point I wanted to make perfectly, thanks for doing the heavy lifting.

Also the word I used is a loaded one, I don't mean a woman who does that is a bad person necessarily, but it does tell what I need to know about her integrity on matters of personal relations and the story is that she, for me, is not a person I would trust as a close friend.

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
While I agree that some women are worse and some are better than others, I think this is turning into another quality woman debate. It goes back to the question:is there really such a thing as a quality woman or is it really just a question of how attracted, therefore faithful, a girl is in a particular guy. Don't virtually all women branch swing and move on to another guy and maybe even back to a former BF (in this case) when it suits them?

Interceptor

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm of the opinion that it doesn't matter what she does, if I am in control of my Personal Boundary and my RESOURCES, and my Center.
I refuse to look at these things fromt the perspective of a Victim.

I think the NUMBER one thing that WE SHOULD take away from this, is to advocate an approach learned from (in reality Zen andTaoism, but...) a Woman's ability to BE or NOT BE EMOTIONALLY ATTACHED, and MORE IMPORTANTLY...the DEGREE of EMOTIONAL ATTACHMENT to the partner.

Emotional Strength and RESOURCES...and your SKILL at controlling them.

THAT is what we should be focusing on here IMO.

IF you feel that you have VALUES, like resources of time, money, affection, peace of mind, financial, housing, emotional, family, frineds, activities, spirituality and on and on..
wouldn't YOU be SAFEGUARDING them from thieves and phonies???

Let'a face it, the ONLY REASON guys DON"T do this, and the majority DON"T...is because they feel they are worth less,and what they have has less VALUE than A WOMAN!!!!

The guy that gives up his friends to be with some chick, or stops eatign right and working out to be with a chick, gives up all his money, ditches family and important things to be with some chick.....

THAT is the guy who cannot SAFEGUARD his resources.

Because HE feels he is LESS than a WOMAN.

And WOMEN HATE that guy!