Its summer time,so any good places to meet girls?

dreamxhenry

Banned
Reaction score
skip2mylou781 said:
how old are u and why dont u have friends and why are u a virgin?
well im 17 soon to be 18 basically all my friends have left the state for summe vacation I try calling them but nobody picks up.So now I have no friends and why am I still virgin?Thats because I just got out of SUPER EXTREME AFC i was the worst AFC EVER.No joke i was on this site the moderators had to ban me because i was on here 24/7 and I was sooo afraid of girls that I literay sweat until I found this site and talked to people on the internet last 2 months I been quickly changing and approaching girls.

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
well dotn b on this site 24/7 again....and dont insult me either like u were doin earlier, cuz u have no rite to given the gap in experience we have

dreamxhenry

Banned
Reaction score
skip2mylou781 said:
well dotn b on this site 24/7 again....and dont insult me either like u were doin earlier, cuz u have no rite to given the gap in experience we have
I agree with you,well I guess I didn't know you much now you seem like a real cool dude,man there is soo many reasons why im a virgin I mean girls in my school most of them think im a loser,dork,nerd,geek or creepy loner.But sh*t school is out so I don't care its summer and im trying to get laid and loose my virginty.

girlsarecrazy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
dreamxhenry said:
im trying to get laid and loose my virginty.
If that's in your head the whole time when you with the chick, it's not going to happend. You need to be comfortable with chicks and sexuality and nudity. Losing your virginity is not as easy as just having the girl spread her legs... You have to be comfortable your first time.

Paradigm Artisan

Don Juan
Reaction score
I live in Florida. I don't know about teen clubs wherever your at. I think here, the Full Moon Saloon has teen days, and club Unique is a teen club. I really don't pay attention to these kind of things.

well dotn b on this site 24/7 again....and dont insult me either like u were doin earlier
Yeah seriously, neither is cool. Get your advice here and read the tips and crap, then you must go out and use them.

"Even the greatest sword is rendered useless if the master dosen't swing it."

Or some crap like that. Start small, start big, just start somewhere. SoSuave isn't going to make you successful with women. YOU ARE! So do what I'm going to do in a minute. Get off the net. Walk outside the door. And see what it's like to LIVE life, and not post about it 24/7.