Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Its still a tough game out there

Avsguy01

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Been dating girls here and there and finally met a pretty awesome girl. Weve been hanging out for a little bit but have recently started dating and getting more close to each other. I definately believe this girl has LTR written all over her, its just a matter of keeping her. The game is still tough, and im trying to not show her too much that i like her alot. We are going to be doing quite a bit next month, concerts, beach, a movie, Motorcycle parade, and i just wanted to get any extra tips from some of you guys that have had LTR's as to things that would reinforce her to attract to me more. I know ill probably get flamed for this:rolleyes: but you know how it makes ya feel when you meet a pretty awesome girl.

Avsguy01

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Nope not yet! Weve been officially dating for about a week now. So thats not long at all. So im not sure if shes completely prepared or comfortable to taking that step. See she had a boyfriend about 6 or 7 months ago for 2-1/2 years. She was a virgin with him and it took her almost a year before she gave it up to him. Now considering she isnt a virgin anymore im willing to bet she wouldnt take that long with me, its just a matter of knowing when she is comfortable for me to make the moves on her.

JohnJones

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think you may have too much scheduled formally in advance with her, though if she likes you enough you probably already know that won't matter. Just keep it easy and fun for now.

I would also say, with deference to your character and hers and that you are looking for a good LTR, that you need to reach that level of physical intimacy with her as soon as possible.

Avsguy01

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah i plan on keeping it fun and easy. Weve kissed very passionately a couple times already so, im just gonna try and advance a little more each time here on out. Sound like a plan?

Ice Cold

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
WTF does "officially dating" mean?

Did you sign a contract or something?

Avsguy01

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Ice Cold
WTF does "officially dating" mean?

Did you sign a contract or something?
Sorry im not being technically correct about that. WTF you got to be a smart ass about it for?

Ice Cold

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just wanna know what you mean by that. Sorry for coming off like a smartass.

JohnJones

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It sounds like a plan.

For my money, you may be officially dating (as in, there is some kind of explicit or implicit agreement that you two are a couple) but for me, there's not much depth to it until you've gotten busy a bunch of times.

So on that basis, I would just sit tight on go with your plan, just don't get too wrapped up in her.

xblitz44x

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
First of all, congratulations on meeting a great girl. It doesn't happen often so make sure you take advantage of it. Second, relax. It sounds like you are doing great. You don't have to change anything or 'do' anything to attract her. She's been attracted to you from the beginning.

Those activities sound awesome. Just keep them coming, anything that she would like to do, make a plan to do it. Anything that you'd like to do, tell her that you've got a surprise and just look pretty. Keep sharing experiences together and build a solid friendship through that. The sex will happen when the time is right and when the both of you are ready for it. Don't rush it because you'll run the risk of fvcking up something rare just because you haven't got your dyck wet yet.

I wouldn't mention a relationship anytime soon. There's no need to talk about it. Do fun things with her, have amazing times together and she'll attach herself. There won't be any need for a 'talk' about it. Again, have fun and do yourself a favor and avoid the tactics on this one...if something happens and it ends it'd be better if it was because things just fizzled out, than if you fvcked it up by trying to DO too much shyt that you read on an internet website. Trust me on that.

-Blitz

Avsguy01

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Must be doing something right. She called me late last night and left a message about asking her friend about joining us on the beach thing. I was too tired to call her back then ive been at work all day, and she just left a message about her friend and also said shes been thinking about me all day! Oh yeah!

Ice Cold

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, you must be doing something...

A friend on an "official date" sounds about right :D

Pulsar

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Ice Cold
Yeah, you must be doing something...

A friend on an "official date" sounds about right :D
you have a point :(

Avsguy01

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh i meant it as her friend and her friend's bf would be joining us at the beach, but she told me last night that they cant go. Now,its just gonna be me and her down at the beach with a hotel room come next month. Oh yeah it just keeps getting better.

xblitz44x

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Awesome job again. Most guys here would have probably bytched and complained about the friend coming along. You played it well. Props there. Keep us updated on this. When is the beach thing anyway? What do you plan on doing exactly?

Avsguy01

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
First week of June right after memorial day weekend we are going to spend a tues, wed, thursday, and friday together. During that period we might have some of our friends come down from time to time :) Itll be interesting, as that will be a true test on how we can handle being with each other. I think its gonna be just fine! Should be alot of fun!

Avsguy01

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Another thing, we got in a pretty good conversation last night, about relationships in general. We talked about how it isnt something we just jumped into it, and how it kinda just happened. Then we also both admitted and realized that this is the infatuation stage of the relationship. I think this is an important aspect to notice. Some people start dating and immediately feel for the person and think its love, or the person that they absolutely want to be with forever. Ive got a friend that met this girl and they knew each other for about a month but never really got to know each other that good, as she was dating this other guy. She broke up with this guy and jumped ship over to him and within a week they were saying "I love you" to each other and he's constantly stuck up her ass. That is so unhealthy to a relationship, and i believe he's acting very AFC. Maybe they really like each other but like i said its only the infatuation stage they are in and they are abusing the word Love. Me and this new girl seem to connect at a deep level and have a good intellectual balance and think the same as to how a relationship forms. We both feel that its all about having fun and then letting things take it's course. Im actually feeling more and more confident about knowing about what things i have to do to make this relationship potentially great , and realizing if this is something that may actually exist. Just one example of what i said over the phone last night....... She said i really cant wait to see, and im thinking we should actually try to get together Thursday. I said that sounds all dandy, but im gonna make you wait till Friday. Her response, damn im gonna jump ya Friday......:) For the first time i feel like im actually in control of the situation and she is enjoying it. Ill keep ya guys posted about this.