“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Its Simple Really

Joined
Nov 22, 2002
Messages
74
Reaction score
0
I think people on this board are over complicating issues. I'm no picture perfect and i can score with chicks. I think what people forget on this board is that if a chick is interested, you'll know, and if she isn't you're wasting your time.

The whole process should be simple really. Cos' well it is!
You meet a girl you like or see her. Even if you're a shy guy there are ways to get past having to approach her. You can meet girls through school or a job. You can meet them at parties or social gatherings. Not everyone can do the cold approach.

What i'm sayin is, once you talk to her, if she's interested, she will give you her number and if she's not, she wont. It really is that simple in most situations. What you need to learn is to give it a shot anyway because you have nothing to loose.

Then, once gain, if she is interested she will accept a date and if she not she will decline. At the date stage its really just about demonstrating your interesting and funny personality, with some sexuality thrown in along with talking in a calm confident tone and acting like the man. If she is into you, you cant mess it up easily. And if she is not into you, it would take a lot to turn around.

At this stage it either pushes onto more dates and then a proper relationship or it doesnt. Dating really is a number's game and its not all about physical attraction. However the only way anyone will ever go out with a girl is by trying. You cant be an armchair dj. Its impossible.

So my overall point is guys, the dating game is alot simpler than we make it out to be. Just play it cool, look your best and demonstrate some kind of value and intruige and your on a winner with any girl who was previously interested. Any girl who wasnt interested was likely never going to be, dont take it personally because all guys get knocked back and its not an attack or problem with you. Just like we reject some girls, even if there isn't anything obviously wrong with them. And some we reject, we know other guys will probably like. So thats my spiel. I havn't posted a tip before, hopefully you like it because its really simple but true and so many guys seem to over complicate issues on this board.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Top