Its seeming like cheating is mandatory?

C-quenced

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
AlphaGhost said:
So, spinning plates in a LTR or marriage is fine as long as you don't fluvk?

I don't see the point in wasting my time with other women, unless I'm going to bang Em..
Plus I'm sure a women would still take it the same way
Stop worrying about marriage. It's an out dated institution and has no place in our modern world. It's a medieval courtship system and should just be eradicated. Why would you try to marry a wh0re in the first place?

As far as LTR's go you never signed any contracts as would be required in a marriage so the reality is you don't owe any woman your loyalty. Just be low profile about what you do because while women do look out to serve their own best interest their ego's can't handle the fact that you have another b!tch on the side.

If you're concerned about cheating anyone it should be cheating yourself. Be realistic about whats out there and stop living your life accordingly to someone else's moral constraints.

Cassify

Don Juan
Reaction score

ArcBound

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
AlphaGhost said:
So, spinning plates in a LTR or marriage is fine as long as you don't fluvk?

I don't see the point in wasting my time with other women, unless I'm going to bang Em..
Plus I'm sure a women would still take it the same way
Like I said go read Rollo Tomassi's blog he has an essay exactly on this subject. Women don't take it the same way, the fact that they know their man CAN cheat instills value in the man from her eyes, but if he actually does, its a whole nother story.