Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Its rock bottom once again.....

jmm854

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Aight, pull up a chair baby, because I only get inspired enough to write something this big a few times a year.

I doubt you're a huge fan of literature, or even if you are, have ever stumbled upon this particular quote: "The moving finger writes; and having writ, moves on."

Don't get caught up in the past man, because the moving finger of life continues to write. You seem caught up with the mistakes you've made over the past 12 to 24 months, and don't seem to be taking a whole hell of a lot of action to turn the ship around.

Let me tell you something bro...highschool SUCKED BIG FAT RHINOCEROUS D*CK FOR ME. That's right. Some days were better than others, but I didn't make of it what I could've. Sure, there's excuses I could make myself believe as to why I didn't have a great time at highschool like everyone should, but I don't look back at what happened then. I'm living now.

I just got done with orientation at Millersville University, and moving day is 8 weeks away. I'm proud to say I was THE man among boys there. I introduced myself and had a convo with every meteorology major. At the club that night, there was 2 guys and about 40 girls out on the dance floor...that's right, me and my newest wingman. I had such a good time I'm going back to other orientation weekends that aren't even my major!

I don't know how many years of highschool you have left, and I don't know how committed you are to turning your social life around, but sooner or later it'll happen. For me, my senior year wasn't bad at all compared to my first three, and when my new life at college starts I'm already way ahead of the game. If I can turn my **** around, so can you baby.

You seem VERY F*CKING concerned about the way people perceive you. I mean, I'm reading over your posts and you're convinced people think the worst of you. Bottom line is you're probably talking about a hundred people at best here, and things with them are probably not as bad as you make them out to be. The worst case scenario is they don't like you. Woohoo! That's 100 people out of 6,000,000+. Make friends elsewhere.

Since you haven't listed any specific problems besides just a general lack of confidence all around, the best advice I can give you is this. HIGH SCHOOL IS A LEARNING EXPERIENCE. It's like football in August, it doesn't matter yet. You lose every game, it doesn't matter till the season starts. I spent so much time worrying about being overweight or having acne or some other physical flaw that I held myself back. But now, for what? I don't see those people anymore. All that time spent worrying means not a damn thing today.

Then I decided to take action. For my weight, I exercised. For my acne, I took the accutane and last week I got a compliment on how smooth my skin is. You've gotta take action too brother, just take on the attitude now and for your coming school year that you've got a fresh start and just act accordingly. It all comes down to taking action.

The only thing that is constant is change. Change for the better!

Boricua_33015

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
u make some good points there jimbo