Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Its really true what they say about your mid 30s

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women are much more interested in you wheter they are 20 or 30, the same kind of woman that wouldnt acknowledge you when you were her age now is respectful and willing to interact.

Too bad you are no longer victim of your libido as before or in need to be validated as before.

Basically it turns the table around except that you're not that sure anymore about that trade.

Also women get frustrated when their attempts do not produce result or better yet leave you amused and in full control.

The only bad thing is that by your mid 30s the threeshold to enjoy something is much higher than your teens or 20s so you are often bored or not interested.
When I was in my 20s, making out with a girl at a club gave me a rush of emotions, nowadays one night stands are ordinary business.

The akward moment mother nature messes up with the synchronization so no one is hungry when the fruit is mature then anyone is when the fruit is rotten.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How do you meet them?

Good Gao

Banned
Reaction score
A lot of men feel the way you do about age which is why it is recommended that whatever aggressive pursuit you have with your life goals, you start on it very early. Now this is why the most successful of men in entertainment, sports (obviously), and music for example actually put in the work at a very early age, because that hunger and drive was there. As you get older, you get jaded and it does go away.

I feel like by that age, men are so beaten down by life and its rollercoaster that peace and quiet are what ends up being enjoyable.

At the same time, you don't have to be a victim of that and some men are actually not a victim of complacency.

Take for example Tom Brady who keeps playing hard at the age of 40 despite having set the record for winning the most super bowls. Look at Dan Bilzerian who is living the playboy lifestyle at a later age, despite whatever people might say about him "paying" for women, sex is sex and perception is reality, dude sleeps with a lot of women as a result of his lifestyle.

I commonly find one trend among these men, they bloomed late and have that chip on their shoulder as a result.

Brady was a 6th round draft pick and Bilzerian struggled with women before making it big. A lot of these men had a desire that was not met and so they pushed hard with a chip on their shoulder, going hard well into older age. Even if they have success, they remember the bitter days of failure and took it too personally.

Same with me, I am approaching my 30s fast and I was an incel from adolescence to all of college and my early 20s, I have a chip on my shoulder. It means a lot to me to **** various kinds of women and have that success, it would not have been there if I had success.

Perhaps the biggest ****block of all has been society though, things change.

In your early 20s, it was expected that you get laid and have a lot of sex. In your 30s, everyone is settled down and the pull is hard. Getting around is no longer celebrated and often attacked. Getting laid a lot is no longer cool, it is seen as devious or outcast activity. You have to want it enough to give a middle finger to society and resist marriage.

Problem is even the Manosphere is falling for it hard and pushing marriage and LTRs on to men, condemning the player life. Takes a special kind of guy to break from that.

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thats hilarious. I am experiencing the same thing with women in their mid 30s.

There is an article I read called “Betas In Waiting.” Essentially it says girls give their best, most fertile, sexiest years to the men in high school and college who are genetically blessed, and then want to marry the guys they wouldn’t notice during the same times during their worst years; but, according to them, their best years because they have suddenly found themselves.

If that doesn’t tell you woman are master manipulators, I don’t know what does. I could post it here if you guys want.

Last edited:

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When I was in my 20s, making out with a girl at a club gave me a rush of emotions, nowadays one night stands are ordinary business.
That's part of the answer right there. Your bar is higher, as is your experience level.

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The guys who found their purpose early have the best lives. They were able to establish themselves in a profession, didn't go to bars, and had a high level social circle around them. They never thought about "game" or "attraction" because they were naturally attractive and never had issues with dating.

Guys who are sex addicts and/or stay single into their 30s end up being pariahs in society. After 30, you're only socially acceptable if you're in a LTR. Most of the guys I know in corporate who are getting promoted are in an LTR.

So if you're getting a lot if interest in your mid 30's, it could be a lot of desperate unmarried women who want to get pregnant. One woman wanted to have children with me within 3 months of dating me. We would f*ck a lot but it didn't mean that much to me because I knew that she was trying to pull me in so that I would help her start a family. @AttackFormation a lot of these women I would meet through work-related events. If you are doing reasonably well, and you meet a single woman in her early 30's through work, it almost becomes too easy because sees you as a prime target to lock down.

Good Gao

Banned
Reaction score

There is an article I read called “Betas In Waiting.” Essentially it says girls give their best, most fertile, sexiest years to the men in high school and college who are genetically blessed, and then want to marry the guys they wouldn’t notice during the same times during their worst years; but, according to them, their best years because they have suddenly found themselves.

If that doesn’t tell you woman are master manipulators, I don’t know what does. I could post it here if you guys want.
Lesson learned here is that you have to look good. If you are ugly and in your 30s getting interest, it is due to money. Women will always want to sleep with sexy men the same way men want to sleep with sexy women, regardless of age.

I often find it makes sense though, the beta males are beta for a reason. A lot of them have no interesting hobbies, want women to like them for loving nerdy ****, do not change, are awkward, and never really put in the work. A handsome guy in his 30s is not having those same issues and women are still putting out, even if marriage is not on the table.

Good Gao

Banned
Reaction score
The guys who found their purpose early have the best lives. They were able to establish themselves in a profession, didn't go to bars, and had a high level social circle around them. They never thought about "game" or "attraction" because they were naturally attractive and never had issues with dating.

Guys who are sex addicts and/or stay single into their 30s end up being pariahs in society. After 30, you're only socially acceptable if you're in a LTR. Most of the guys I know in corporate who are getting promoted are in an LTR.

So if you're getting a lot if interest in your mid 30's, it could be a lot of desperate unmarried women who want to get pregnant. One woman wanted to have children with me within 3 months of dating me. We would f*ck a lot but it didn't mean that much to me because I knew that she was trying to pull me in so that I would help her start a family. @AttackFormation a lot of these women I would meet through work-related events. If you are doing reasonably well, and you meet a single woman in her early 30's through work, it almost becomes too easy because sees you as a prime target to lock down.
Well let's be a little reasonable here and examine you as the source. You are a stereotypical Indian guy that works in the Bay Area and in tech, that alone puts you at a very low end on the totem pole. I don't think your experience has any weight or value here and neither should your input be welcomed, you were never an alpha in life and were not doing hot in your youth either. Obviously your experience comes from being jaded, cynical, and rejected.

I feel sorry for you, I genuinely do, but you are viewing the world through the lens of a loser because you objectively are one in the mating game.

Plenty of men remain single past 30 and do just fine for themselves in the corporate world. More people are single now than ever before past 30 so that does not make you a pariah in a major city.

OP is a cool European guy, you are getting interests from desperate women because you don't really have much buying value on the market, your status in the game is very low. OP, on the other hand, is a higher value guy with buying power.

So for anyone reading, take the source into account immensely.

Tilex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

What's the link to the article?
I would like to read that.

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well let's be a little reasonable here and examine you as the source. You are a stereotypical Indian guy that works in the Bay Area and in tech, that alone puts you at a very low end on the totem pole. I don't think your experience has any weight or value here and neither should your input be welcomed, you were never an alpha in life and were not doing hot in your youth either. Obviously your experience comes from being jaded, cynical, and rejected.

I feel sorry for you, I genuinely do, but you are viewing the world through the lens of a loser because you objectively are one in the mating game.

Plenty of men remain single past 30 and do just fine for themselves in the corporate world. More people are single now than ever before past 30 so that does not make you a pariah in a major city.

OP is a cool European guy, you are getting interests from desperate women because you don't really have much buying value on the market, your status in the game is very low. OP, on the other hand, is a higher value guy with buying power.

So for anyone reading, take the source into account immensely.
I feel this is more of an issue for women than it is men, especially if they want to have kids. Once a woman starts getting towards 30 she is running out of time, whereas with men this is not the case. I've noticed that women seem to focus more on settling down once they get to around 25. I've noticed that women who are over this range are generally single for a reason.

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There's also the problem that younger women very seldom have anything worthwhile to say. I have a coworker I'd bang if I could put up with her talking. I've already remarked with other very close single friends about how it's so hard to find someone you can put up with, that was a good point about pvssy not really having as much value past a certain age.

I'm finding myself having much better success with women now that I legitimately no longer get carded.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yup, I can relate to that. When I was in my 20s, I was always excited to have a new female in my life and wonder where it was going to take me. In my 30s, it turned more into "I wonder what ways this chick is fvcked up".

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How do you meet them?
In my every day life, cashiers and the supermarket, gym receptionists, hotel receptionists when I travel, work meetings, gym and so on.

I'm single, 34 and I can get into LTR in no time. It's not an issue to have a girlfriend.

Issue is to find the one you consider worthy of your attention - in my free time I pursue my hobbies, I study (Chinese + work related stuff), I started work out again and I have other things that are important for me - it leaves me about 2 days if free time - enough to have some QUALITY time with a woman - the main issue is quality - amount of train wrecks on dating apps is preposterous - I'm excellent observer and listener and things that women say or do (and every word they say counts, mark my word) are preposterous. I have run from one after she offered sex to me without any romancing from me because "we need to check out if we are compatible". LOL. WTF? I don't like too much of resistance but no game and straight to phuck? I sense it has never been easier for me to get laid than it is now and most of the time I am not interested. I like younger women but I doubt I can provide energy level high enough for them to have successful relationship atm. They like me, I like them, I don't pursue (my last gf was 7 years younger than me, I was overworked, she was working half-time, imagine how well that ended).

I don't want to phuck most of the around 30-years old women simply because they often admit to me easily about being phuck-dumped by guys that were obviously of lower quality than I am. Now, how the hell I could get horny for a woman that was phuck-dumped by a loser?

Moreover, my libido is lower than before - that's why I'm going back to a gym. Don't want to turn into a whimp.
Same exact thing here.

That part about them signaling low value amazes me, do they think we're gonna find them more attractive if they say that they got railed and robbed from that pusher before he run away with her necklace?

Agree also on the younger girls too, I like girls in their mid20s but I cant provide the entarteinment and energy they require.
Sure its cool to hang out with them and being intimate with them but the everyday logistic is hard.

Yup, I can relate to that. When I was in my 20s, I was always excited to have a new female in my life and wonder where it was going to take me. In my 30s, it turned more into "I wonder what ways this chick is fvcked up".
True, in our 20s we pay more attention to pros and good sides while in our 30s its the other way around.

Epicwinguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A lot of men feel the way you do about age which is why it is recommended that whatever aggressive pursuit you have with your life goals, you start on it very early. Now this is why the most successful of men in entertainment, sports (obviously), and music for example actually put in the work at a very early age, because that hunger and drive was there. As you get older, you get jaded and it does go away.

I feel like by that age, men are so beaten down by life and its rollercoaster that peace and quiet are what ends up being enjoyable.

At the same time, you don't have to be a victim of that and some men are actually not a victim of complacency.

Take for example Tom Brady who keeps playing hard at the age of 40 despite having set the record for winning the most super bowls. Look at Dan Bilzerian who is living the playboy lifestyle at a later age, despite whatever people might say about him "paying" for women, sex is sex and perception is reality, dude sleeps with a lot of women as a result of his lifestyle.

I commonly find one trend among these men, they bloomed late and have that chip on their shoulder as a result.

Brady was a 6th round draft pick and Bilzerian struggled with women before making it big. A lot of these men had a desire that was not met and so they pushed hard with a chip on their shoulder, going hard well into older age. Even if they have success, they remember the bitter days of failure and took it too personally.

Same with me, I am approaching my 30s fast and I was an incel from adolescence to all of college and my early 20s, I have a chip on my shoulder. It means a lot to me to **** various kinds of women and have that success, it would not have been there if I had success.

Perhaps the biggest ****block of all has been society though, things change.

In your early 20s, it was expected that you get laid and have a lot of sex. In your 30s, everyone is settled down and the pull is hard. Getting around is no longer celebrated and often attacked. Getting laid a lot is no longer cool, it is seen as devious or outcast activity. You have to want it enough to give a middle finger to society and resist marriage.

Problem is even the Manosphere is falling for it hard and pushing marriage and LTRs on to men, condemning the player life. Takes a special kind of guy to break from that.
Being single is a blessing in disguise