"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

Its really not that hard.

Kidd

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 7, 2004
Messages
331
Reaction score
2
Wow. For the last 2 months or so, I have had a goal. A promise, rather. To improve my grades.

Guess ****ing what? I did it. It really makes me happy that I finally got my head out of my ass and did something about my schoolwork. And guess what? It wasnt that hard, to be honest. All it took is an extra hour or more each day of doing my homework and 15 minutes of reading over my notes.

One thing bothers me: WHY DIDNT I DO THIS BEFORE? WHY DID IT TAKE ME A YEAR AND A HALF TO FINALLY GET MY **** TOGETHER AND DO THE DAMN WORK?

Oh well. Better now than never. I truly feel like Ive accomplished something important.

That is all.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2002
Messages
3,595
Reaction score
5
Age
40
Good to hear.

Me on the other hand got a D in chemistry and I have to retake it.

I still managed a 3.0, f*ck the system...
 

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 30, 2003
Messages
1,633
Reaction score
1
**** chemistry.
 

bud_2005

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 21, 2002
Messages
907
Reaction score
2
Why did you have to retake Chemistry if you got a D in it? Last time I checked a D is passing.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

paradox88

New Member
Joined
Oct 27, 2004
Messages
7
Reaction score
0
D is not good enough//looks bad on your transcript that colleges look at
 

AFK Protector

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 3, 2004
Messages
1,596
Reaction score
4
Location
United States of America
Got an A in honors chem and A in AP chem. 5 on AP test. I own you all. Don't hate what you don't excel in. Defeat it. I used to suck at science.

Anyhow, Kidd congrats on your accomplishment, but would you mind going a little bit into more detail as to how you improved so much in your studies? How you controlled yourself? What you thought about? How you kept away from games and the forum? How you didn't let distractions get to you? Stuff like that you konw. Thanks in advance, and once again great job.
 

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2002
Messages
3,595
Reaction score
5
Age
40
Oh yeah, I'm in college, and if its a class you need for your major you have to retake any W/D/F bullsh*t.
 

Kidd

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 7, 2004
Messages
331
Reaction score
2
Originally posted by AFK Protector
Anyhow, Kidd congrats on your accomplishment, but would you mind going a little bit into more detail as to how you improved so much in your studies? How you controlled yourself? What you thought about? How you kept away from games and the forum? How you didn't let distractions get to you? Stuff like that you konw. Thanks in advance, and once again great job.

Mind over matter. At first, it was really hard to just sit down and do homework for an hour. I had to keep the comp and music off to concentrate, and I put my guitar to a different room so I couldnt get distracted. A part of me just wanted to quit it and go tell my parents I was done, but the other part did not want any more of this weakness in me. So I just had to sit through and get the **** done.

After 2 weeks of doing that, it became easier and easier to work and to study. I now didnt have to force myself as hard to work, it became easier. So the process continued, and I saw a huge improvement not only in my grades, but also in the way my teachers started treating me.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2002
Messages
3,595
Reaction score
5
Age
40
Originally posted by AFK Protector
Hey Vincent, what does W mean?
Withdrawl, means you opt out of a class. It doesn't go on your transcript but you can only do it like 3 times.
 

AFK Protector

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 3, 2004
Messages
1,596
Reaction score
4
Location
United States of America
Originally posted by Kidd
Mind over matter. At first, it was really hard to just sit down and do homework for an hour. I had to keep the comp and music off to concentrate, and I put my guitar to a different room so I couldnt get distracted. A part of me just wanted to quit it and go tell my parents I was done, but the other part did not want any more of this weakness in me. So I just had to sit through and get the **** done.

After 2 weeks of doing that, it became easier and easier to work and to study. I now didnt have to force myself as hard to work, it became easier. So the process continued, and I saw a huge improvement not only in my grades, but also in the way my teachers started treating me.
Kidd: Fuggin awesome dude. As long as I know it was hard for you, yet you still pulled through there is hope. From now on, I will put the computer and music in another room when I do my work. My guitar is downstairs, so I don't really gotta worry about that. It's mainly the computer. damn...

This is really motivational dude. Keepit up and I'll let you know if I can achieve the same satisfaction you did.

Vincent: thanks for the information. I'm still in HS, but that's very interesting....withdrawal....
 
Top