"She Liked You in March. It's October Now."

Attraction runs on a clock.

She flirted for weeks. Touched your arm. Found reasons to be alone with you. And you were careful. Respectful. Waiting for the right moment.

The moment had a shelf life. It expired around month two, and by the time you asked her out, she'd quietly filed you under "little brother."

One of the hardest lessons inside the 22 Rules: women rarely wait. Interest either grows or it decays, and nothing decays it faster than a man who never moves.

Make the move while she's still inventing reasons to be near you.

Read more...

Its really amazing the difference in setting a meeting with a young girl compared to a woman

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 16, 2012
Messages
7,427
Reaction score
5,805
Dont know hows your situation but where I am now we basically got a long lockdown, all my trips and activities have been postponed especially after most lines and airports in Europe are basically not working.

So first thing I noticed was the impressive increase in tinder matches, never had so many that I even tough they were bots and scams while in fact they were not...women are simpy stuck at home, no happy hours or socializing therefore they have been doing the same thing Im doing.

Now the difference, girls in their early to mid 20s wanted to see many pictures of me any possible angle, moving from tinder to whatsapp required work and patience as much as getting their phone number to begin with, dates are planned but it doesnt really seem they are reliable.

Now late 20s early 30s (I dont do anything older than that so cant tell), they are willing to meet asap and some of them even suggested to meet themselves, cant really tell if they are starved for company or for d1ck but the previous months NO ONE no matter the age group made it so easy as now.

First date with a 28 yrs old one is tomorrow at the park (many bar/pubs/restaurants are still closed and I dont trust to go there), will see how the logistic works then plan according with the others.

Will report later but Im pretty sure I can get a first date bang.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Top