Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

It's Possible!

Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes Sir, anything is possible. Actually, I feel like I can do almost about anything at this present time in my life. After last night at this party I feel great, I didn't know I had that many friends. Let me see if I can sum up what's made me get here...

Being able to take charge This is VERY important. If YOU don't take charge someone else WILL. It's nature, there's always an Alpha Male of the pack or relationship. If you want something to happen you DON'T wait.

Because there's three kinds of people in this world...

People who wait for things to happen
People who want things to happen
And people who MAKE things happen

Now what kind of person are you?

See the difference is, when you take charge you can get things how you want it to be. And the probability of the girl doing what you want her to do with you RISES.

A girl you want to talk to in the hallway walks by you, you know what you do? You TALK to her. It's natural.

Okay the other day this girl was at my house and I wanted to get close to her, I tell her to get up and then I pull her down on my lap. It's just taking charge! Easy? Yes!

I'm sick hearing on threads "I see her in the halls but I don't know what do!!" or "how do I get her to be more than a friend." It's easy!

Take Charge,

Be the Man,

Take what you want.

That's how I made it...(more to come later*)

Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
:cool:

toddC

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
good post, thats exactly how i feel after parties weere i get poon too hahah

Sammo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
good stuff man

One thing i have noticed, especially in high school, is that alot of girls aren't really that fussed who they hook up with. You just have to be the first one to try. Alot of the time people waste their time 'seducing' a girl when they are allready keen.