Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

It's only sex

jmm854

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most women I know just see sex as another activity that's part of life. No different than going for a jog, or sleeping, or playing Halo, except maybe it's a little more fun, and we're more selective with who we do it. I view it the same way. When you were genetically programmed to be attracted to women, it wasn't to act like an idiot and shy away, it's to go get it.

So stop feeling so up tight about expressing your sexuality around women. They feed off it. It's not like getting laid more often makes you something you're not. You decide who you are and the men that do usually get all the women anyway.

Remember you want it you don't need it. There's a lot of what should I do to bang this broad posts up right now, you all should take a deep breath and remember that's a lot of frustration to put into just one small part of life. Relaxation=success. Quit chasing your tail and get that booty. You're the man.

Alphamale1821

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
agreed this is a good true post. More then likely tho this post will be ignored as all the good ones are.

AznPlaya

Banned
Reaction score
Yezzir good post man! people need 2 learn how 2 relaxe, we got 2 many people blowin their heads off and gettin run over by 10 ton trains....
besides if u really think about it whas the benefit of stresssin ?????
relaxation is the key 2 all

aldaris

Banned
Reaction score
lms would have a good time with this one. if sex is no big deal to a broad she is a hor!! bang her and run. don't date her! she is not worth any effort. if she isn't a hor sex is a HUGE deal to her. if she has it with you she will start to hear wedding bells no matter her age or background. that is a fact!