Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

It's not that complicated, people

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
For a 19 year old this is a pretty good post, hats off bro.
This bit was pretty funny aswell.

When I'm an as*hole one minute but compassionate the next, she gets confused. This also makes her want to f*ck me for some reason.
But cmon dbot kino is like crack to chicks.

sapphire

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Long before the concept of romance, sexual etiquette, morality, etc. came to play, men were getting laid. Why? Because they were acting on instinct. They did not heed to any rules or societal concerns. He saw Jane. He became horny and nature took its course. That is it.

That does not mean that we should revert to being cave men when it comes to sex. But, I think the purpose of this post, whether intentional or not, and justifiably so , is to illustrate that men have become wussified through hundreds of years of social and moral indocrination by the likes of feminist crusaders who have largely succeeded in demasculating us. These feminsists and their supporters are the ones who have brainwashed many into believing that women don't like sex and that they must be tricked into having sex with us.

It is sad that what should be natural to us (sex) has become so complicated and foreign endeavor for many men.

I agree with the premise of this post. The naturals who are getting laid over and over again are the ones who get it and don't burden themselves with all of these artificial rules and tricks because they know that women are just as sexual if not more than men. The only difference is most women, no matter how horny or slutty she may be, don't want to be viewed as hoes, so it is just a matter of manipulating her emotions so that she won't feel like a dirty slut once the deed is done.

organizedconfusion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by sapphire
Long before the concept of romance, sexual etiquette, morality, etc. came to play, men were getting laid. Why? Because they were acting on instinct. They did not heed to any rules or societal concerns. He saw Jane. He became horny and nature took its course. That is it.

That does not mean that we should revert to being cave men when it comes to sex. But, I think the purpose of this post, whether intentional or not, and justifiably so , is to illustrate that men have become wussified through hundreds of years of social and moral indocrination by the likes of feminist crusaders who have largely succeeded in demasculating us. These feminsists and their supporters are the ones who have brainwashed many into believing that women don't like sex and that they must be tricked into having sex with us.

It is sad that what should be natural to us (sex) has become so complicated and foreign endeavor for many men.

I agree with the premise of this post. The naturals who are getting laid over and over again are the ones who get it and don't burden themselves with all of these artificial rules and tricks because they know that women are just as sexual if not more than men. The only difference is most women, no matter how horny or slutty she may be, don't want to be viewed as hoes, so it is just a matter of manipulating her emotions so that she won't feel like a dirty slut once the deed is done.
TOO TOO true, i for one consider myself a natural-and i for one
have never been soo confused or cluttered about any of this type of stuff until i stepped foot in the 'community'. i am now reverting to relying 99.0% of my game on instincts alone- just like i always have...

sapphire

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by organizedconfusion
TOO TOO true, i for one consider myself a natural-and i for one
have never been soo confused or cluttered about any of this type of stuff until i stepped foot in the 'community'. i am now reverting to relying 99.0% of my game on instincts alone- just like i always have...
I am afraid that this board is part of the problem. You have some guy who is having trouble with women. He seeks the answers here and in the process is diluged with all of these rules, tips, tricks, etc. while in the process losing the big picture. Instead of being out there on the field, he transforms himself into a keyboard jockey hoping to find the magic bullet that will solve all of his women woes.

The best pick up artists I know are not PUA in the true sense of the word. They don't use NLP, don't read how to pick up books, etc. When I observe how they do it, it is so simple it hurts.

So Many Ways

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In theory, things are simple but in practice it is anything but and it depends largely on the person's individual circumstances. Saying it's easy to get laid doesn't help the person who gets nervous in a woman's presence or who has trouble just getting a phone number or a guy who gets rejected 100% of the time. Someone who's in that situation needs tips and any other help he can get so that he can improve.

dbot

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by lnghrngeek
dbot, how's your clothing style?? where do you get your clothes from? any colors you avoid/go for???
I normally wear the standard 39 dollar gap jeans, along with a white fruit of the loom t-shirt that comes in packs of ten at target. Sometimes if I must dress nicer, I might wear one of the long sleeved polo shirts i found on sale at Ross. I actually plan on upgrading my wardrobe as soon as I can pay rent and still have cash left over :D

dbot

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by lnghrngeek
what about your hair? is it shaved or do you have a 100 dollar haircut? you should post a pic so we'll see if it's not that complicated or you just have looks that appeal to the ladies
Whether or not I'm good looking is completely irrelevant. I have friends much better looking than I that couldn't get pus*y to save their lives.

grr

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, I didn't mean to type a novel for my first post, but I tend to be a forumizer who posts once a year. Hopefully its not all fluff. Apologies, up front. (Wow I actually have to split this up into two posts, eek)

I feel most of what Dbot is hinting at is "state" of mind. What "state" is the mind of the participant? If you do not have the correct state, but know all the techniques, you won't get anywhere.

On the other hand, If you have the right state, but know no techniques, you'll probably still get somewhere out of pure experience from trial & error.

When someone says they're "Being themselves" I translate that into: "I have emotional content that is tying together most of my brain's functions to unilaterally decide and act on what I WANT." Wait, what? Ok, read on.

I think this is the core to dbot's post, and while its worth mentioning, its hard to describe in any communicable form with an applicable meaning attached to it.

Indeed, an author or teacher is not great because he can explain it to you bluntly. They're great because you didn't know they wanted you to feel that way UNTIL you feel it. They've seduced you into learning their lesson for yourself.

Judging from DJ tippers like Senor Fingers, you can tell he knows how to seduce you into learning his goods. I have neither the time nor inclination because this topic is somewhat complex, but please bear with me. I have yet to see a philosopher faithfully describe it, so I expect to fail, also.

Anyway, the point of my post is to state something none of the other posters replied to dbot on but seems evident truth, to me:

The source of your motivation, is the foundation for your success. The techniques and your perceived experiences are worthless without it. Even though this is obvious to us when we feel it, its often forgotten when we don't.

Its quite interesting., I'm not sure many of you are into sports, but the lesson one learns to 'win' i.e. 'be the best', or 'kick ass' in activities competing vs your peers are the same valuable lessons that you may apply to dating.

The high level rules for winning vs humans in ANYTHING, are pretty universal:

1. Express yourself.
2. Read your opponent. (or prey, if you prefer)
3. Attack with what they don't expect.

Don't get me wrong, this doesn't go into detail about everything one would need, its a list which presumes to show the categories of your game that are useful to ANYONE, vs ANYONE, in ANY situation.

The basis for this high level strategy is that people grow up naturally reactive from their childhoods. They're forced to live with their families, forced to go to school, they're forced to live next to and befriend their neighbor kids, they're forced into these institutions where they can socialize. All of these testbeds are unsuitable to prepare someone for the land of "putting yourself out there" and making your own decisions, rather than settling for the same old 'wait for them, then react' method that's drilled into us.

Soooo many techniques to choose from let alone prioritize! But wait! Screw finding the right techniques, everyone is used to being reactive from their childhoods anyway, right? Yes! So if SHE is already reactive, then all you have to do is find what categories most girls make their mistakes. Aha! Now we're on to something, rather than assuming what a girl is capable of (which is practically ANYTHING) and trying to devise an appropriate response, we come at a more realistic angle where we notice most girls, regardless of what they're capable of, make mistakes in social situations all the time, and usually every time. They're too short-tempered, or too aloof, etc. etc. Just like us, before enlightened.

This way before a date you recite these items to yourself rather than specifics (which will probably make you end up choking, or at the very least end up making you look obviously insincere.) The goal: Do those three things better than your prey and they will respect the fact you won, especially because they won't ever know how. In some cases if they're near the bottom of the food chain they will damn near view your mastery, as perfection. Its that simple, everything is relative so if you know the key formula and apply yourself, you're suddenly playing at a MUCH higher level. As stated before, I love these three ingredients in my list because they're so goddamn scalable to whatever type of person you could meet, in literally any situation. :)

In this way, you break the hero-syndrome mold all of us men are caught up in where we must find some romantic gesture to ''sweep her off her feet'' during a first impression, or we're attracted by female plight. Instead, we paint a picture where its about the loser's failure to have ambition in life, or their failure to identify what the game's rules even are, or that they know these rules on some level but cannot compare to your skill. It not only provides a framework to judge your prospective mates (or competitors), but a framework to act.

The reason this is so hard for us to understand is because we're men. We don't want to believe someone can beat us. We don't want to believe its our own fault we 'lost'. BELIEVE IT. Quit rationalizing like a woman you big jerk! Being honest about losing is the first step to honestly winning.

Now if we were to adapt these three rules for human interaction specifically to dating:

1. For #1 I'm refering to the freedom of expression. Ok, Ok, take a step back. Let us divide how someone is feeling into three general categories: Excited, bored, or existing. Existing is what we call ourselves when someone asks us if we're bored BUT we're not nervous to go do something to entertain so we say 'No, I'm not bored.' Existing is comfortable being lazy.

I'm talking about making it obvious there is emotional content driving you. There's really no point engaging in any activity unless you have emotional content, aka passion. The type of feeling you get when asked to dance, or getting bear-hugged by an old friend. You can't help but smile. Emotional Content is like confidence's older brother, it drives action, but also helps things like stamina where confidence generally just refers to the belief, emotional content is a core sentience. Basically, it RUNS EVERYTHING going on in that big noggin of yours.

As proof I offer a situation where you had a job to do, say to sweep the floor. There you are, barely sweeping, some combination of existing and being bored. Then BOOM, the person who contracted you to sweep, maybe it was your Mom, Dad, Grandma, Gym coach, whatever, SCREAMS at you to pick up the pace. All of a sudden you're sweeping like you've never swept before. Not only is it at a faster pace, but its more efficient, thought is put into it because now its a priority. Aha! So why is it a priority? Easy, you have emotional content, and in this case its probably anger, or determination. You have a singularity uniting all of your brains functions to one primary goal, so you not only sweep that floor, you sweep its fvcking a$$ off. Emotional Content = Activating your own sentient interest because you truly want to "win".

2. Pretty obvious, especially for these boards. Each individual has their own standards, figure her's out and appeal to them.

3. But don't just appeal to them, appeal to them in an unexpected, and hopefully seductive way. The unexpected can cause fear, or it can cause curiosity. In either case, both can be exciting. Mysterious is good, but that isn't the only method of arousing someone's curiosity.

Remember the goal of these three items is to help you REMEMBER not to leave one category behind. It sucks forgetting to use a certain technique, but to leave out an entire category is social suicide.

Last edited:

grr

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Mammals are the only species who MUST affect things in their environment, and themselves. They derive pleasure from being the catalyst of causation. If we stifle these animialistic urges with our intelligent self, we are denying what makes us human.

There is as much wisdom in logical quotes such as:

"Better safe than sorry."
"Curiosity killed the cat."
"Once bitten, twice shy."

As there is wisdom in these:

"Just do it."
"No Fear."
"Iron rusts from disuse, stagnant water loses its purity, and in cold weather becomes frozen, even so does inaction sap the vigor of the mind." (Leonardo Da Vinci)

You'll notice the first three quotes evoke your intelligent self while the last three communicate a feeling, rather than an idea. Accepting a version of yourself that can profit from both these aspects of human nature is preferred, when dealing with girls or more generally, other humans (if you haven't caught the running theme by now).

"The vigor of the mind." I hope that makes you feel the sensation I'm speaking of. The drive to 'do'. The drive to express yourself, honestly.

For overall strategy this is all you need for any new endeavor that pits you vs your peers. The realization we're all human, intelligent AND instinctive. The realization to be in full control of yourself, you must accept that the intelligent and instinctual aspects of you are what make humans, humans. You can't be happy without expressing; and to some extent pandering; to both.

Ok, so now you've refined your state of mind. Being able to make the claim people honestly like you, you like you, you're not a hippie, but you're not a machine. You're in complete control of yourself and its pretty cool, right? You know how to express yourself so when you go bowling for the first time in 10 years you're not the poor bastid who's stuck bowling 30's. You know that if you apply a simple technique like 'concentrate on the centerline' add to that the proper motivation 'honestly express myself' you'll easily break 100. (This is actually a true story where my sister was upset about her low bowling scores during a "Cousin Reunion". Her boyfriend started going in to how she's holding the ball wrong and it'll hit her leg, etc. etc. I cut him off and said, "That's way too complicated starting out, concentrate on the centerline and just express yourself honestly." She opened her eyes in amazement and said I was right, bowled a strike, and picked up quite a few more strikes before we finished.)

But, with all this stuff, like dating: Why bother? Why not give up? Sex is just friction.

The answer to this is quite easy. Wouldn't you like to win? I can hear you already, "Wait, what? What do you mean 'win'?" Life is a game. Winning is exciting, losing is disappointing. Resilience vs life's hardships is rarely required when you mostly win. Its up to you. Its the same reason for getting a good job. Life isn't just a game, its the game YOU make it. So, instead of being the person you've become, be the person you want to be. Then, the game changes to one you'll like more, and you'll have plenty of motivation. This goes hand-in-hand with what everyone has been saying on these boards, but specifically, realize this is the source for the most good one can ever hope to have in their life.

A true winner, doesn't win easily with grace. That only means it wasn't much of a challenge.

A true winner can accept losing with grace, but is intelligent enough to learn from their mistakes, tactful enough not to cheat, passionate enough to want to WIN, and honest enough to realize that being their expressive self is the only way they're going to accomplish this goal.

The great part about this realization is you don't have to be perfect! That's right! You don't! By it's very nature you don't have to be perfect, just better than the competition. Do not equate perfection with winning or vice-versa.

Not to go digital on you all, but physically we are like parallel processors. Hence, much of our talent can only be conceptualized organically rather than methodically, or felt rather than deciphered. In the great words of Bruce Lee:

"Here is natural instinct and here is control. You are to combine the two in harmony, [now] if you have one to the extreme, you will be very unscientific. If you have another to the extreme, you will all of a sudden be a mechanical man, no longer a human being. It is a successful combination of both. Therefore, it is not naturalness or unnaturalness. The ideal is unnatural, naturalness or natural, unnaturalness." (Bruce Lee, Enter the Dragon; Special Features side of DVD)

I believe this state is what dbot is referring to. When you comfortably accept the animal part of yourself, and then turn down the concious part from obsessing about the mundane you're truly running at maximum efficiency. When you're using your brain better with its naturally intelligent/instinctual hybrid structure you can expect to be just faster and more lucid than the competition. With a few more ingredients like experience, and confidence, the rest comes natural.

I myself, can be a hermit or can be that guy back in highschool who got voted most likely to be famous. My 5+ year girlfriend cheated on me and broke up with me last fall. Did I fail? I'll be completely honest. Yes, I failed. Despite my best intentions, despite very few active mistakes that many make, I still failed. But, I'm honest enough to recognize this, and then to realize I never really wanted to win that game. I just wanted to have consistent sex and relive my childhood by depending on a mom-like woman for emotional support while life passed me by. **** that, the women who would want that out of me aren't worth the effort. If I really had wanted a partner (which I thought was my goal) I would have dumped her ages ago. Don't be satisfied with feeling passion every couple months when you can have it nearly every day in a couple or as an individual.

I truly believe the best moments in life are the ones where you have the opportunity to share passion & excitement with other people, sometimes as the audience, others as the main event. As men, some living in the most powerful nation of the world, don't you think it's time we start defining the lives we want by living for ourselves? I swear to god, sometimes I think of woman's liberation as men's castration. We're being overshadowed by this relatively recent movement in the media, and none of our male role models can do a goddamn thing. Our Dads can only give advice that would work on our mothers, and since we're taught to be somewhat headstrong (because we have to lead, don't we?) we don't ask. We decide, I'll burn some years away to figure it out.

Its funny how no one takes responsibility for our male youths nowadyas, which is why a place like this is so valuable. Even though at its foundation its a forum for getting tips to score, it has a big-brother ambience to it that I truly appreciate in this world. The media is nothing, reality is everything, make it what you will within the limitations it provides. In one word:

Win.

Last edited:

Emma's Legacy

Reaction score
Dbot is simply the testosteronised male, as described by Pook in The Secret of The Jerk.

Testosterone effortlessly attracts women. Its surprising how little "skills" you really need when you have high testosterone - because your personality and body are changed to become more sexually attractive by it.

I wont plagiarize Pook, so I suggest you read Pook's article in the DJ Bible and apply it.

dbot

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Emma's Legacy said:
Dbot is simply the testosteronised male, as described by Pook in The Secret of The Jerk.
Yes, at some random point during the last two years of my life the testosterone levels in my body must have doubled, transforming me from an asocial dork into a sexual god. OR MAYBE I DECIDED TO TAKE RESPONSIBILITY FOR MY DETRIMENTAL BEHAVIOR INSTEAD OF MAKING UP BULLSHlT EXCUSES AS TO WHY SOME PEOPLE GET MORE WOMEN THAN OTHERS!

Ol'BlueEyes said:
Us guys who never get laid need to be reminded of this every now and then. :rolleyes:
Like I said in my original post, the tough part is understanding it. Getting p*ssy was just as easy when I was a social retard than it is for me now. I just didn't truly believe it at the time. But eventually it hit me like a ton of bricks, and with this revelation my entire worldview changed.

I_Only_Live_Once

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Emma's Legacy said:

I usually like most of Pook's threads, but I hate that one. It's total theoretical long-winding crap. He copies and pastes a lot of things from a NYTimes article without saying it, and then concludes that it's testosterone and masculinity that gets girls. That's not useful on any basis of reality.

Dbot's post is right, just go out there and have fun. It's not that hard at all. Stop putting girls on pedastals.

BBX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dbot, I know it dosent make a difference, but I want to see a picture of you because i'm a skinny f*ck too and it might prove a point to my brain

Doggystyle

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Emma's Legacy said:

Testosterone effortlessly attracts women. Its surprising how little "skills" you really need when you have high testosterone - because your personality and body are changed to become more sexually attractive by it.

I wont plagiarize Pook, so I suggest you read Pook's article in the DJ Bible and apply it.

This is also pretty similar to allot of gunwitchs stuff aswell, I would recomend his ebook if you havent read it already.
Seems like you have it down Dbot, good stuff.

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
First, props on finding something that works for you, good job getting not being a shy dork who sits around on computer all day.

You must realize however that different situations require different things.

I was in a popular nightclub last night, it is a breeding ground for gorgeous girls with usually AMAZINGLY high b1tch shields. And of course, i can't blame them - hot girls get hit on by chumps all the time.

The thing is, you will not get in with your usual banter simply because a. It is loud and you can't have that long of a conversation. and b. Looks matter a lot more.

So you pull something else that works in this case - being a good dancer, having amazingly high energy/ social proof.

I know the method that you are doing, and its not bad, just remember guys when you do this - you MUST have the balls to tell her to come home with you.

Another thing I'd like to point out - know if you want to get laid with this girl or not. At times I'll attract the girl, and she will be all over me, and then I'll realize i want something better and just brush her off - so make sure you want her to come back with you.

thefonz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There's alot of truth to what dbot says.....I too have come to the conclusion that overanalyzing things like kino, c+f, causes tunnel vision and stops you from seeing things coming at you from the side....good post man.

However, sosuave is not just a "How to get laid" site. That's where he's wrong.

Boschy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
All very amusing. I'm sure there is a 'dbot' in every discussion forum on the Internet. I wonder if s/he is the same person? Anyway...good 'reality check' post, mate. Although I laughed because even after your 'it is so simple' rant, you too had a set methodology and told us all about it.

Anyway, my two cents worth:

- I have been telling friends for years that even though a female may be gorgeous and model material, that does not change the fact that she gets horny, just like any slob or college professor or world leader, etc...

- Ergo, you only have to ask for sex, or contrive a non-threatening invitation that works for you, a finite number of times before a woman you like will eventually say yes.

Boschy

Drewskie

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
dbot said:
The sad (but beneficial) thing is that ALL women act on their emotions. It's just how they operate. If you play the cards correctly, you can get vitually any woman you meet to sleep with you the same day (excluding those who have issues with intimacy of course).

Hahahaha, you make this board interesting man. I seriously want to see you in action.