Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

It's not looks - but phyiscal characteristics

NewMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There's been a lot of talk about that fact that women like good looking guys - like duh....

Lot's of talk about looks over personality....

It's my belief that it's not looks per se that get the women interested - but it's your physical characteristics....

Like guys, women go for a certain look. Some like tall guys, others like built guys - some long hair - some shaved heads etc etc etc....

So whilst the guy might not be magazine cover material - hell he may even been downright ugly by some people's standards - he could fit into her general Physical likes.

This is your in - and from then on it's all down to your Personality. What you do - likes and dislikes - sense of humor.....

Are there exceptions - for sure.

This is what effects your cold approachs. Your either the look she likes or your not - and your out of there.

Le Parisien

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pretty well said.
:)
It's my belief that it's not looks per se that get the women interested - but it's your physical characteristics
Very true.
If the girls likes your physical traits, then you are in.
All the good looks/bad looks is about which looks have higher probabilities to be liked by a given girl.
For example if you have piercings and tattoos all over your body, the Gothic girls will probably like you more.

But again, some looks are very unlikely to be appreciated by most of the girls out there. Like 5'4 and weighing 400lbs or something like that...
:D

ryanvalmont

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ya know looks mean about %2 to girls in MY OPINION.Lemme exsplain....

Girls LOVE guys who have confidence and a sense of humour...now if he's not that good looking but average then she will not worry TOO much as his value has been noticed in his presence/attitude/confidence.

If your a guy who dwells on your looks then you have issues...what i mean is if your using your looks as an exscuse as to why ya can't get girls then ya needa reframe yourself.

YOUR THE KING/GOD/LORD of YOUR world....EVERYONE else is just a visitor who you humour for the fun of it!.

jason86

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
yeh i know what you mean. some girls go for the blonde with the blue eyes. some for the rugged 'i dont give a fuk' look. some for the shaved head. everyone is different. for example someone i know likes a bit of fat in a girl, not real fat but just a bit of fat. (me, i just hate any fat in a girl) i then saw his girl and i get what he was saying, she she was quite on the other side. thing is hes quite good looking but he just told me thats how he likes his girls. quite weird.

Le Parisien

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Of course iqqi
:)

Personally, I prefer the thin girls with a very pretty face, the rest is just not important to me.
On the other hand, some of my friends prefer girls who are more "rounded" with bigger "assets" if you see what I mean, and they would do everything for a big pair of hmm... you know...
:D

Yeah different people have different preferences, even in the looks/clothes department. Good looking or not, I am extremely turned off by girls who at anytime of the day wear A LOT of make-up and dress like they work at a strip club, but I also have friends who love that.

NewMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I personally like thinner girls - with tighter bods.

It's important to me for the girl to have great skin.

Even highr up the scale is a woman that takes a lot of time to take care of herself. We are talking about manicure's and pedicures - Hair, makeup well done, but not to much. Dress sense has to be good - and appropriate for the situation.

I like it when my girl takes time to get ready before we go out - even if it's Sunday morning and we are walking to the local bagel place.

How you look after yourself is an extension of your inner self.

Obviously though - if she has character flaws - thats a deal breaker.

As with guys, looks will only get you so far.

xblitz44x

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Getting warmer, NewMan. I'm proud of ya. Never was 'handsome' that drew them in, since handsome is always relative. It's a certain look that each woman is compelled to. And it depends on the girl, but if you happen to reflect that certain "look" her ego hooks on and you are in the door. If there is no reflection, ego never hooks on, attraction never happens, and you can sit on your ****y/funny because it'll bounce right off of her.

AMF

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If this were wholly true blitz, then there wouldnt be "players", there wouldnt be "PUAs" nor "Don Juan"s, nor "ladies men."

How does one man succesfully dedicate his life to the conquest of women (Casanova, Don Juan), while another suffers sexual deprivation?

There IS general physical appeal. There IS general personality appeal.

Ragnar

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
YOUNG women like guys who look good.

Older women 27+ tend to go for an outgoing personality, humour, etc....

xblitz44x

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm really not going to discuss this much more on this board because it ends up at the same place. But if you want to really know, PM or e-mail me. I'll just leave you with this.

Roseanne, Oprah, Kristin Dunst the funny old lady down the street, and my overweight friend Kim all have great personalities (in my opinion). I would not have sex with any of these women, even if they ****y funnied me to death.

Jessica Alba, Angelina Jolie, Christina Aguillera, Krystal Steel, I really don't know much about their personalities, but based off of a visual, the door is open. What they do with it all depends.

Next you'll say "Well women don't operate the same way that men do." They do, and here we go:

In GENERAL:

Danny DeVito, Tom Hanks, Jim Carey, Sean Penn, William Hung, Jack Black, all have awesome personalities. Based off of a visual alone however, *most* women will not touch these men unless for financial gain. Strip them of their fame, and they could ****y/funny their faces off, and it wouldn't make the difference, it's just *not there* in the same way that Roseanne is just not there for you.

Vin Diesel, Justin Timberlake, Brad Pitt, George Cloony, all sex icons. The roles they have played reflect a certain look that compells the majority of women. The door will be open so long as they perceive that reflection. Personality or not, it doesn't matter, the reflection is there.

NewMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If this were wholly true blitz, then there wouldnt be "players", there wouldnt be "PUAs" nor "Don Juan"s, nor "ladies men."
Wrong....

Because when it boils down to it, it's a numbers game.

These guys are not successfull 100% of the time.

DJ's, PUA etc. these guys are not born - you BECOME that.

Over time you get to know singals - you work your game - you learn what works and what doesn't.... And then your success goes up. Hell you even learn what chicks NOT to waste your time on.

It still boils down to your look.

If a chick doesn't dig your look - it matters not what you do or say - it ain't gonna happen.

If she dig's your look, there is very little you can do wrong. If she doesn't - it's very little you can do right.

Spike_the_cowboy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Looks won't get you laid - Any woman will play the game with any man who knows how to play the game. And knowing how to play the game does not mean looking like Brat Pitt, either.

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I do agree, alot of big meatheads that aren't exactly good-looking land the girl.

But what about guys like me. I have a body off the cover of mens health magazine sometimes, but you can't tell with my shirt on.

I am the average guy totally. Not quite 6 ft tall, 175 lbs. Decent muscle and abs, but that's only evident with my shirt off. I have somewhat narrow shoulders so i look skinny until i take my shirt off.

I can only excel at the beach (not often here in the Midwest) or the pool, or after I already have them in bed, but then it's game over anyways!