Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

It's not impossible for flowers to bloom and grow next to graves.

Smooth as Anything

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I look out to the world from this introverted perspective I am enveloped in, and I see nothing. The world is nothing, you ask? The world is nothing.

A wolf in a pack is the lone wolf. We are like our moon; satellite orbiting around a greater force. Our strength is lacking, but our archetype dictates the mending of these broken strings and the juxtaposition of us against other satellites remains. Attracting, pulling on the ocean. If it was not for air pressure, we would bring it to us and we would be one.

Do not fool yourself; we are without an atmosphere. We have no protection.

I wish I had more time. You see, I am dying, and there is so much I’d like to do. What you must grip is that death is no excuse. Time…

I cannot describe to you time, any more than a word can describe ‘love’. I have seen days that were gone in a moment and days that dragged on for an eternity. I have no understanding of time… Time is dilated, skewed... I cannot paint you the picture of a tree I saw, flying bye at a million miles per hour.

People… oh dear… people…

There is no absolute. The friend who changes for the better can change for the worse. The friend who does not change will fail to change with you.

The only thing holding some people together is a common bond. Two strings and Dixie cups seem to be enough for communication.

Where has all our ambition gone? Has television taken our drive to pursue and replaced it with Survivor?

There are too many equations and to many complications… To understand human dynamics is to predict the stock market. To a degree we all understand it, and for some… they comprehend more than most could imagine.

People are going to stab you in the back, son – and there is nothing you can do about it. You can’t protect your back or you’ll isolate yourself from beauty. You have to let it stab you son, you just have to let that knife pierce through your lung. When the time comes for you to take that knife and do the same, you’re going to.

Don’t deny it.

People are sick. People can take a dagger to your throat while you’re crying for your mother, your head being assaulted into the floor by a boot.

“Mom, MOMMY!” you scream, squirming in the fetal position.
The knife pierces through your neck. You disconnect. The cries for your mother turn to gurgles of blood. You have died.

We all have the capacity to commit such an act. Denying it will only force it to come out another door. Don’t lock your doors son… If anyone wants to break in, your door being locked isn’t going to keep them out.

Now what do you want to do with your time?

It isn’t hard to hate people. It isn’t too hard to hate yourself.

I love music. I love playing music. I am going to spend my life playing music. I’ll see you on the street sometime, dressed in a black suit, walking to your job.

“Why are you wasting your time man? Go do something with your life.” You’ll ask.

“Why are you wasting your time, man? Go do something with your life” I will retort.

VIVAlasVEGASBaby

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
To be, or not to be: that is the question:

Whether 'tis nobler in mind to suffer

The slings and arrows of outrageous fortune,

Or to take arms against a sea of troubles,

And by opposing end them. To die: to sleep;

No more; and by a sleep to say we end

The heart-ache, and the thousand natural shocks

That flesh is heir to. 'Tis a consumation

Devoutly to be wish'd. To die, to sleep;

To Sleep? Perchance to dream! aye there's the rub;

For in that sleep of death what dreams may come,

When we have shuffled off this mortal coil,

Must give us pause: there's the respect

That makes calamity of such long life;

For who would bear the whips and scorns of time,

The oppressor's wrong, the proud man's contumely,

The pang's of depised love, the law's delay,

The insolence of office, and the spurns

That patient merit of the unworthy takes,

When he himself might his quietus make

With a bare bodkin? who would fardels bear,

To grunt and sweat under a weary life,

But that the dread of something after death,

The undiscovered country from whose bourn

No traveler returns, puzzles the will,

And makes us rather bear those ills we have

Than fly to others that we know not of?

Thus conscience does make cowards of us all,

And thus the native hue of resolution

Is sicklied o'er with the pale cast of thought,

And enterprises of great pitch and moment

With this regard their currents turn awry

And lose the name of action.

Salacious D

Don Juan
Reaction score
"What is best of all is completely beyond you: not to be born, not to be, to be nothing. But the next best thing for you, is to die soon."

-Sophocles

"By Nature created, created with very keen tastes, with very strong passions; placed on this earth for the sole purpose of yielding to them and satisfying them, and these effects of my creation being naught but necessities directly relating to Nature's fundamental designs or, if you prefer, naught but essential derivatives proceeding from her intentions in my regard, all in accordance with her laws, I repent not having acknowledged her omnipotence as fully as I might have done, I am only sorry for the modest use I made of the faculties ( criminal in your view, perfectly ordinary in mine) she gave me to serve her; I did sometimes resist her, I repent it. Misled by your absurd doctrines, with them for arms I mindlessly challenged the desires instilled in me by a much diviner inspiration, and thereof do I repent: I only plucked an occasional flower when I might have gathered an ample harvest of fruit - such are the just grounds for the regrets I have, do me the honor of considering me incapable of harboring any others."

The Marquis de Sade, "A Dialogue Between a Priest and a Dying Man."

In any case, learn from the Overman. Regret nothing, make your own morals. Spend life alive, laughing at men as men laugh at gorillas. Be ostracized from a society of lawmaking lawbreaking hypocrits.

Unconcerned

Reaction score
I think you guys are WAAAAAAAAAAAY too caught up in your philosophies and ideals. Just let it go.

Cloud-uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I get what you're saying- live life and all that, but why put it all so crypticly? Do we really need stuff on kiddie killing? If that is how you see the world perhaps you need to concider if its a good mindset... personally I think it's so heavy and dark its AFC. Life can be sick, yeah, but either do something about it or deal with it. Life is ****ing fun, even with the sick stuff- sort your head out.

Smooth as Anything

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh. If only my goal was to be a DJ. For people to like me. I don't recall having said it was.

I'm a happy person... My posts are not meant for AFCs to read. An experinced DJ should agree with what I said, but also acknowledge that reality is reality -- and with all terrible things, come unequivocal greatness.

The sweet is only as sweet with the sour... The grass is always greener on the otherside....

I beleive understanding, acceptance and constantly looking at the 'big picture' leads to peace with yourself and your surroundings...

I'll admit, maybe I'm driving away from the idea of being a DJ. I don't even remember what it was.

I'm just expanding who I am. I was not born a DJ, I taught myself to be -- I'll always be a DJ. I am taking that DJ with me and expanding it in all directions.

I've drove some people away (primarily the dumb ditzy girls) and others... closer than most people think is possible in highscool.

It's a matter of priorities and what your goal in life is. I am not a sick minded person...

The little "story" I depicted there, of the man getting his throat cut was taken (generally) from an actual video on the internet.

A soldier (I forget from who) does what I suggested to a russian soldier, in a propaganda video for its country.

I feel no need to water down reality... As kids, people want to isolate us -- if you want to keep that isolation, don't read my posts.

As for me... We'll see what becomes of me. Maybe its a phase or maybe its a stepping stone to a higher plateau. Time will tell.

Brazilian_Blues_Boy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Let me give it a shot...

So you are suggesting man, that the higher plateau that you want to reach is that of a "humanized" philosopher.

Someone who knows deeply, intricately the mechanics of human nature and nature itself... yet instead of despising it, like most philosophers would, embrace it and accept it for its inevitability.

Even knowing that the common, the mediocre is sick, disgusting, insane, it holds hidden deep within itself the key to happiness.

In the end, we're all alone in this search... we search it all around to world and amongst the most peculiar people only to find it standing there, unnoticed, in the middle of a square or in an empty corner.

Near my school, there's a gas station. Every single f*cking day, no matter what the time it was, I'd see an old man, standing there, walking around a little, watching the road, or sitted, waiting for something...

I'd joke with my friends that he's found some universal truths and is there awaiting for a doorway to another dimension...
He'd stay there and don't say a word... and every day he was there... doing the same thing.

I'm afraid that this man has really found the answers.
Imagine, if you find the answers to all your questions, what would you do?
What would you say? No one would understand!!

I'd put my boots on and head to the gas station too!

That's why happiness lies on the humble life. Maybe we aren't ready for the answer. Maybe we should just "be a part of a big deterministic engine", and by doing so find contentment and keep the world polarized.

That's the ultimate freedom. The freedom of knowing that no matter what you try, you won't change the world, you won't change the laws of the universe. You can't change human nature.

By embracing this powerlessness, you stop wasting your time.
That brings you comfort.
The knowledge that there must be sickness all around, for you to find your own happiness... otherwise, how would happiness and sadness differ from each other??

The big picture makes you realize that you do have a referential of the bad side, so it's up to you to find the good side.
The world gives you the Yang now you must find the Yin.

And time... time is the measuring tape... of your own self-actualization...

BBB

Pex

Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't mind smooth, he's in that phase.
Everyone goes thru it.

Smooth as Anything

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Brazilian_Blues_Boy
Let me give it a shot...

So you are suggesting man, that the higher plateau that you want to reach is that of a "humanized" philosopher.

The higher plateau that I want to reach... I don't know the destination of my journey but I will travel regardless.

Someone who knows deeply, intricately the mechanics of human nature and nature itself... yet instead of despising it, like most philosophers would, embrace it and accept it for its inevitability.

Man... you can go outside everyday and think about how beautiful the world is. I've done that before, and I know you have too.

You're not looking at the world when you go ouside, yawn and think "Life is so wonderful". You're looking at your world, from a closed perspective.

Every happy moment can be shot down with reality, so sometimes its a lot easier and maybe better, to just isolate ourselves from that reality. Maybe it's better to turn on the TV, maybe we'll be happier that way.

I haven't watched TV in half a year. I am not some strange guy dressed in a trench coat. I'm smiling, hell, I'm happy man.

Even knowing that the common, the mediocre is sick, disgusting, insane, it holds hidden deep within itself the key to happiness.

Disgusting and sick? Pffft....

These are results of our times... Someday, I am certain that this will never be an issue. We are all being desensitized.

Did you hear about that school that had the police point guns at the students to find pot? Pot, man!

People are accepting that dude... They're accepting it without thinking of the consequences.

If thats acceptable, then its acceptable for a cop to point a gun at your head the next time you to go the mall. He was just searching for a terrorist, ya'know.

In the end, we're all alone in this search... we search it all around to world and amongst the most peculiar people only to find it standing there, unnoticed, in the middle of a square or in an empty corner.

Did you know freedom exists in a school book?
Did you know madmen are running our prison?
Within a Jail, Within a Gaol
Within a white free protestant maelstrom

We're perched headlong on the edge of boredom
We're reaching for death on the end of a candle
We're trying for something that's already found us

Near my school, there's a gas station. Every single f*cking day, no matter what the time it was, I'd see an old man, standing there, walking around a little, watching the road, or sitted, waiting for something...

I'd joke with my friends that he's found some universal truths and is there awaiting for a doorway to another dimension...
He'd stay there and don't say a word... and every day he was there... doing the same thing.

I'm afraid that this man has really found the answers.
Imagine, if you find the answers to all your questions, what would you do?
What would you say? No one would understand!!

I'd put my boots on and head to the gas station too!

I don't think we're searching for the universal truths. I think that is an immature search.

As we grow I think we settle for less. We settle for happiness. I think we're searching for happiness.

That's why happiness lies on the humble life. Maybe we aren't ready for the answer. Maybe we should just "be a part of a big deterministic engine", and by doing so find contentment and keep the world polarized.

Happiness is not indifference.

That's the ultimate freedom. The freedom of knowing that no matter what you try, you won't change the world, you won't change the laws of the universe. You can't change human nature.

Realizing that you are powerless as a human being... Freedom?

I think you're wrong.
I don't think existialism is a philosophy of freedom.

It's a philosophy of reality. My teacher once told me an interesting play he once partook in.

4 people were in quick sand, and they were smiling, reading books. They were slowly sinking over the period of a few days. They never lost their smiles, never said "Oh my god, what am I going to do?"

The fact of the matter was, that they had no options. Death is invietable, as it was for them. All we can do is accept this fact and be happy regardless.

Another good tale is the Greek myth of
Sisyphus. A man sentenced to an eternity of pushing a boulder up a steep hill, only to have it perpetually fall back down when he neared the top.

He was happy despite this. He had something to strive for, even if he knew he could never reach it. He found happiness in his sentence. I think this is part of human nature.

By embracing this powerlessness, you stop wasting your time.
That brings you comfort.
The knowledge that there must be sickness all around, for you to find your own happiness... otherwise, how would happiness and sadness differ from each other??

The big picture makes you realize that you do have a referential of the bad side, so it's up to you to find the good side.
The world gives you the Yang now you must find the Yin.

And time... time is the measuring tape... of your own self-actualization...

BBB

Time is change.

Jester

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
he is in that phase, but hes been in it way too freaking long. People like him turn out like Lord Byron, and that aint a good thing my brother. Ive read a lot of Byron that sounds like some of the stuff youve said here smooth, i suggest you check it out.

Byron wrote "Don Juan" btw.

Smooth, how many times do i have to kick your ass man to finally get it back on track.

YOU ARE DELUDING YOURSELF.

You think you will be happy playing music on the street bro?

Try it for a year and let me know how it goes. Better yet, try for a week and then let me know, im impatient and it will get the same answer.

Humans are not sick, you are utterly retarded if you think that. When we are born, we a born as a blank slate(rome anyone?), period. We are made into what we are(exceptions occur with mental illness). That soldier dude has been taught since birth that killing another human is no big deal. And so guess what, doing that was no big deal.

Stop writing poems and philosophy about bull**** man. Put some of that mental energy towards something that might actually make you or somebody else happy.

And guess what dude, ive found most of my answers, dont ever stop looking. But if you do find answers, just make sure they are the right ones, cause right now youre way off.

Nocturnal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
jester its so great to see someone who can just cut through the bs.

smooth, there are so many different people in different environments who live different lives. you say people are sick and the world is screwed...... i say it's all a reflection of your interpretation of how you fit into the world, and only that. give me hard evidence of why there is nothing to look forward to around us.

it is so easy to just say "i'm fighting a war against the world and i'm alone.... screw the world."

or you can look at from the other point of view and learn how to deal with and get over the bad and take advantage of the good. one of my main philosophies is to stay away from that which you cannot change and/or which does not affect you. if it does effect you, do your best to make a good situation out of it and learn happiness.

Brazilian_Blues_Boy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're not looking at the world when you go ouside, yawn and think "Life is so wonderful". You're looking at your world, from a closed perspective.

Every happy moment can be shot down with reality, so sometimes its a lot easier and maybe better, to just isolate ourselves from that reality.
So, you're saying that you have accepted the ultimate reality, free from any personal perceptions?
That even though our own perceptions of the world may bring us joy, it would be a "blind" kind of joy, and only by embracing reality you can find "real" happiness?

These are results of our times... Someday, I am certain that this will never be an issue. We are all being desensitized.

Did you hear about that school that had the police point guns at the students to find pot? Pot, man!
So you say that we're being desesnsitized?
That's what I meant with the "90's crap of being mean and though to people" in my post Don Jerk...

Indeed, people aren't warm to each other as it "used" to be.
But, this last phrase is a flawed argument for us to use, do you know why?

How can you tell if people used to be sensitized? How can you be sure?
You were not alive in the past... If you read it, or heard it that people used to be more sensitive to each other, maybe you're buying into someone's perception of sensitiveness.

What's your referential of sensitiveness?
Maybe most of yours is extremely different from mine... I live in a latin country... latin people are different than the rest of the world.
Not that media crap that we're all DJs who dance salsa and get the hoes, but the notions of sensitiveness here are different!

What I may come to consider insensitive, for you it's no big deal, because you're not used to it anyways...

That's what my dad used to tell me: you're too nostalgic. You're f*cking 18 years old, you haven't lived sh!t yet.

Are we buying into some good old times, which we haven't actually lived in?
It's so hard to grasp the now, the current world, how can we believe into the sensitiveness of the past?

About the cop thing... that's just reality man... modern times, violence, made these things required.
You think that this is something unacceptable? This is daily routine here in Brazil.

I know people who had guns put against their heads just because the were picking up their cell phones from their pockets.
Hell, even where my mom works, she told me of junkies who put guns against her colleagues heads who wouldn't allow them to go sniff some coke.

And that's no trauma for me. It's the referential. Like Jester said, for you this is traumatic, for some is routine.
In the US, some sick teenagers go to school and shoot their colleagues.

In Brazil, some sick teenagers create kidnapping gangs. A 16 years old kidnapped a couple that was camping, asked for money for them, killed the man, raped the girl several times, and when he heard helicopters he killed her. And he talks about it naturally.

The older people are shocked. My colleagues and people at school, they all just say: "Poor girl, she was very cute! Now, did you see Brazil x Peru? "

It doesn't shock us anymore. Sorry for me to be harsh, but your referential is just too sensitive.
Am I a wild animal? A sick person? No.
Not even my grandmma cries about it. She doesn't accept it, but she switches the channel and go watch her soap opera.

Maybe that was why Don Jerk shocked many people... you aren't used to the same referential that I am...

When dealing with people from different countries, different cultures, hell, even different cities... there's a referential shock.

And, about the flowers... next to graves is the best place for them to bloom, biologically speaking :)

BBB

fragmentor

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
if ya wanna hear something really ****ed up ask Matrix about his theories on morality :)

The Antichrist_Star

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by fragmentor
if ya wanna hear something really ****ed up ask Matrix about his theories on morality :)
I do not believe in it... shoot me?

Normally I would be right with Diego and Smooth in this philosophical discussion, but it is only noon and my brain as not turned on yet. However what I will say is this: One of the very reasons that I do not believe in morality is because for some reason we believe that it has some sort of fixed value... much like happiness, which we have seen time and time again is not always the case. David Coresh, Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold (Columbine shooters) were rather happy in their choices. Claiming that you are Jesus and getting idiots to follow you or shooting up your school does not make me or many of you happy... but this made them happy. I would never suit up to serve my country... but I know plenty of people who have done it, are doing it, and would gladly do it again and again... this makes them happy. Perhaps Smooth's reasoning for becoming a "Don Juan" are simply unlike anyone else's... perhaps he is looking for some answer, some truth... that thing that will make him happy.

Perhaps he will absolutely enjoy playing music in the street everyday of his life (I have met a fair amount of homeless people who actually enjoy being homeless) and because such a scenario does not appeal to you (or even me) does not mean we should condemn it.

"People take different roads seeking fulfillment and happiness. Just because they're not on your road doesn't mean they've gotten lost."

H. Jackson Brown, Jr.

The Bad Man...

fragmentor

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I still luv ya spoon man even if y'are a bit ****ed up :p

Jester

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by The Matrix: Reloaded
Perhaps he will absolutely enjoy playing music in the street everyday of his life (I have met a fair amount of homeless people who actually enjoy being homeless) and because such a scenario does not appeal to you (or even me) does not mean we should condemn it.

"People take different roads seeking fulfillment and happiness. Just because they're not on your road doesn't mean they've gotten lost."

H. Jackson Brown, Jr.

The Bad Man...

Uhmm, were they crazy dude?

Ever read Jack Kerouac? Most people seem to think he was enlightened, living "on the road", free from the normal daily struggles the rest of the world has toface. Truthfully, he was incredibly sad for most, if not all of his life. Show me the person who is truly happy living on the streets i dont believe it for a second, it totally goes against human nature. We are a social people,we like having people who care about us, think many homeless people have that? If they did they wouldnt be homeless. We enjoy being warm and dislike being cold, when we dont eat, our brain makes us feel pain.

There are different paths toward happiness of course. But there are paths who are WRONG.

If you infringe on others happiness to attain yours, you are WRONG.

If you arent happy in the persuit of your dream, you are most likely on the wrong path.

If when you get your dream, you still find an emptyness inside, theres something else you want as well.

Salacious D

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ever read Jack Kerouac?
Planning on it. Ever read any Thoreau? I don't know a lot about him, but he seemed pretty happy to me. The guy was a lifelong virgin, spent a lot of time in the woods, and wrote "Walden," among other things, a literary masterpiece. Then there's "Into the Wild," a short book about a guy named Chris McCallister (I think?) who left civilization to strike out a living on the road. He spent one or two years of his post high school life there before he hitchhiked to Alaska and died. Until he died, I think he loved the life, he became addicted to the outdoors and addicted to poverty. I can't remember the name of the author of the book, he's the guy who wrote "Into Thin Air."

All I can say is, your perception governs your reality. It is human nature to percieve yourself as others do. Try not to. Rebel against this nature. The only perception of yourself that matters is your own, because your perception is your reality. Once your perception ends at death, reality ends. You don't know if the world goes on without you or if it ends right then and there with your last breath, so, in a sense, the world only exists because you do. Therefore reality is only what you can see of it. In the mirror, through a window, it's only there because you are, and your perception of it makes it what it is.

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Today my ego died. I don't think it's coincidence I found this thread.

I've started reading. I've started really thinking. I've started realising.

Who is to say what is right and what is wrong?

Matrix, your view on morality is mine deep inside. I believe in high moral values and being a virtuous person but at the same time I ask myself why? It brings me happiness to be "noble". Fake happiness... I've felt these questions rising for awhile. I'm changing... I can feel it. It's been trying to get out for long and it's finally here... It's the next phase. Just as DonJuanBible motivated me and blew me away, so has this post. It has introduced me to my future and happily will I walk this road.

We do not live in reality. We live in OUR reality.