Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

'It's not a woman's job to make her man feel special'

sambwoy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I read this somewhere and its really bugging me. Been reading many threads/blogs usually in the area of men getting pvssed about not having access to pvssy, and the women posters rant back at them.

I dunno, though. Don't you want to feel as desired/appreciated as the celebrity/hot guys she fawns over? If looks matter as much to her, and its evident they do very much to women, how are the roles/responsibilities different? What is the man supposed to do?

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
if its not then its not the men job to make woman special, because hey they are not.

thing like this you ignore, if you are dating a girl who belive this you next her or have your fun with her and only that

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This is precisely the reason so many guys are gravitating to Asian women. I think we have a situation where women have been indoctrinated to behave in this way.

sharkbeat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
020204 said:
This is precisely the reason so many guys are gravitating to Asian women. I think we have a situation where women have been indoctrinated to behave in this way.
This is false thinking. I have dated an Asian woman who would call me a loser even though I had been putting efforts in improving my life. On the other hand, a non-Asian woman I am currently dating is consistently giving positive feedback on everything I do, even on things that I feel crap to myself.

It's all relative to the woman's upbringing.

In regards to the original topic, no, it's never been her job. Since when it's a woman's job to make you happy. If there's anything that you should remember from SoSuave is that your happiness should not come from women. It's a disastrous expectation, and you will be met with disappointment.

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Not really it is simply in line with a lot of red pill thinking. You only need to look at the way women from previous generations treated their partners, sure I maybe generalizing, what I am saying, is that feminism has indoctrinated many women in Anglo countries towards not putting in much effort into pleasing their male partners or even keeping in shape for that mater.

CrimsonPanther

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
women's job is to make a man feel special is the same big BS that men's job is to make the women feel special.
everyone should make him/herself feel special, if we REALLY wanna feel so special (which we are NOT). the main thing is to be self-sufficient and not to depend on others to validate our delusion of being special.
very few people are special. i (and 90% of humanity) am not amongst them. accepting this is healthier than the delusion of being special, with all it's doubtful perks.
the problem with our society is that everyone "deserves" things thanks to l'oreal and other bulshyters, everyone is special, and a genius, there are no losers, only winners etc...
if everyone is special: no one is special.
if everyone is a superhero, no one is.
and if everybody DESERVES stuff, no one will.
the only thing we deserve is what we already got by working for it. everything else is bonus / unfair advantage, and if we do not have something, instead of whining that we "deserve" it, work for it, and if you are man enough, you will get it eventually.

and yes, i hate our society :D not to the point of being miserable, because i fit in quite good, but i cannot condone these delusions. ( i also admit we are the most peaceful and almost the richest society in history, so it's not all bad)

sambwoy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
CrimsonPanther said:
and yes, i hate our society :D not to the point of being miserable, because i fit in quite good, but i cannot condone these delusions. ( i also admit we are the most peaceful and almost the richest society in history, so it's not all bad)
Living in Britain has for the most part not been great. Youth was generally awful. Rude, insensitive people I have come across in the past, and I get really tired of being bludgeoned (at 26) with the condescending cr@p from my older peers about being negative/pessimistic and think my negativity must come down to being unemployed. Oh yes that must be it. Do they think I want to be negative?

Girls laughed at me just for existing on the bus or in college. Why? I have no idea. Perhaps I misread their actions (I am aspergers).