Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

It's not a "Test"

Skilla_Staz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is not a test. I repeat, this is NOT a TEST.

In this forum (The Highschool Forum) there seems to be an overabundancy of threads relating to "Is this a test" type questions. Guys, relax. If she throws something at you, burps, or just does something random, flirty, normal, it's not a test. Some of you seem to think that women are constantly pulling sh*t tests. They're not. Yes, they test guys. Yes some pull quite a few. No, they don't do them constantly.

Here are some past threads written about tests to give you a better idea on what exactly they are.

piranha45: sh!t tests......understanding them
VeryBadGirl: Tests (repeats some information, but much more thorough)

Now, those two threads cover the basics of tests. They help you figure out exactly what they are. Some things are just random acts guys. They aren't tests. Hopefully this helps you to not analyze things so much. You're not doing yourself any good.

Last edited:

asdfghjkl

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
FINALLY, someone realizes this besides me, these "tests" are just the girls being regular people.

Skilla_Staz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just trying to help everybody. Both the people who post those threads, and the people who read them.

art of

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for tossing out some interesting material instead of the usual "Does breathing in the same room mean she likes me?!?!?!" posts. Since I usually skip over them (they usually just get spammed by flames) I never really bothered to learn about the topic. I guess most of it's a little obvious, but it helps to have someone spell it out for you in plain english.
NJ skilla

Skilla_Staz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bringing this back up to the top. You guys def need to read this...