"You Can't Argue a Woman Into Liking You"

You made your case like a lawyer. Stable job. Good guy. Ready for something real. All true. All irrelevant.

She weighed your points, nodded along, felt nothing — then fell hard for some tattooed bartender with a motorcycle and a gambling problem.

Logic is where attraction goes to die. The "22 Rules" work a level deeper, on the subconscious switches that decide within minutes whether you register as a MAN or as part of the furniture.

Stop presenting evidence. Start flipping switches.

Read more...

Its No Placibo Effect

mwinship

New Member
Joined
May 13, 2004
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
There has been alot of posts on this website about jerking off, and if u should or should'nt do it. Sorry to contribute to beating the sh*t out of this topic but I ve read a post that suggested that u should keep ur jerking to a minimum so I tried it out. All I can say is that after not jerking for a few days I felt some dramatic changes happen such as:

„h Absolutely no fear about talking to girls (even ones that I felt I should nt even attempt talkin to, older HB 10 etc)
„h Conversation with guys and girls just runs sooooooo much smoother, and u have a big natural feeling of confidence
„h Take less bull**** from people (from increased temper, and confidence)
„h Over all better feeling mentally
„h Seem to have indispensable amounts of energy
„h Less sluggish in the morning

My little experiment about not beating off ended yesterday due to sexual urges building up too much (which was the only negative). Im gonna try going even longer next time see if I get even better results by going longer or just hit a plateau. Nobody attribute these things to the placebo effect until u tried it urself.

Hope some of u try it out, belive me its worth it to hold back
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Ballistik

Don Juan
Joined
May 6, 2004
Messages
126
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
Alexandria, VA
I just can't bring myself to buy this. Hell, if anything, I've read more stuff that would lead me to conclude the opposite (lots of sex = more testosterone. Your body doesn't know the difference between sex and masturbation).
 

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 30, 2003
Messages
1,633
Reaction score
1
From my experience, Masturbation brings me down around the women. When I do not masturbate, I am the absolute pimp king of my area. I choose the latter.
 

Omega

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2003
Messages
1,135
Reaction score
1
Age
38
Originally posted by Ballistik
I just can't bring myself to buy this. Hell, if anything, I've read more stuff that would lead me to conclude the opposite (lots of sex = more testosterone. Your body doesn't know the difference between sex and masturbation).
Your mind does though..
 
Top