Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

It's like I'm giving her an interview! Help!

xiola

Don Juan
Reaction score
if the chatting doesnt come naturally, then forget about it. as soon as it gets awkward, then its usually over

b

blue17

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ya really she probably just wasn't interested. You'll find it a lot easier to keep a conversation going when she is into you....in fact she will probably be the one doing most of the talking.

Although you did ask some closed ended questions, and didn't elaborate on her comments....she could've asked you what you were doin at the mall if she was interested and wanted to keep the convo going.

Royal Elite

Banned
Reaction score
women are just as scared, nervous, and insecure as you when you approach them. The same negative self talk is going on through their head as yours. Its a proven fact women will so no to guys they like out of nervousness. So just because she is not doing a lot of talking doesnt mean she doesnt like you, she could just be nervous. Hell if you are the Man, the stronger of the species and you are scared what do you think she is. Learn to be a man. A man simply states his intentions while making people feel as comfortable as they can. If you are truly confident you dont need to say it like this or say it like that in order to get her to think this or that. That is clear proof you are insecure. The hardest thing in the world for a lot of people is to be straight forward because of our ego's. That is why being straight with people is the biggest virtue and sure sign that you are a MAN. Its not eazy to be straight foward and put yourself out there, and that is where you ultimately need to evolve too.

"Hi my name is such and such, I saw you over here and was interested, i think you are very attractive and would love to get to know you better. Give me your number so when can get together some time and talk."

This is exactly what you are feeling no matter what you say. If you talk about things around the mall you are still feeling that. If you ramble about your job you are still feeling that. That is plain, simple, and ez to remember. Practice it until it becomes second nature, and use smiling and a compliment to make her feel comfortable.