Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

It's like a game of chess

idiot_boyfriend

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I never realized how similar chess and macking are until recently. As I was thinking of the steps to lead to the big finish (a number, rapport, or a successful date), I thought to myself, "man, this is like a elaborate game of chess." Sure enough, it was....

The Opening

There are hundreds of different openings in the game of chess: complicated ones, mysterious ones, or just plain and simple ones. Hell, buy a chess book and they'll list a couple of "famous" moves to get you going (sound familiar??). Whichever opening you choose, remember that it sets the foundation for the rest of the game you will play. If you demonstrate to a girl that you're nervous and unsure, you'll get creamed. Conversely, if you can show a girl your ****y and funny side and make her feel like you're the biggest thing since sliced bread, you're in and will probably have a successful game. It's all about getting your foot in the door and developing your gameplan....

Developing Your Pieces

Alright, so you've made your first move and now it's your turn; what do you do? Don't waste your turn by making a silly and pointless manuever; start some conversation and get the interest building. Start moving some pawns and form yourself a powerful structure, ready for the major assault. Talk to her, listen to her, and using this, learn what you should say to her. Watch her pieces, her moves, her body language; rate how comfortable she is around you. Plan accordingly. Does this woman want to fold in the middle of the game or does she want to duel to the end and have a shìtload of fun? You're in control of this game; don't be afraid to walk.

Start Using The Big Guns

Well, if you made it this far, she's got some interest so you're in. Now, lets build on her interest: use your ****y and funny attitude. Send out your big pieces (those castley things, the ones with points on the top, and those little horsies) and start threating and eating up her pieces. Use some negative hits, play with her words, and really get her laughing. As it was said before, "laughter is chicken soup for the soul." The more smiles you get from her, the better.

The All-Out Attack

Now you've really got the game moving: you're in control, you've got your pieces set up, and you're ready to get the 'mate. Unleash that powerful, hidden weapon of yours: KINO. If this girl really digs you, your touch will send shivers down her spine. Play games with her hands and arms (ex. "Quick Tips: The Forest Walk"), and don't be afraid to "brush" something off of her hair. ;) Kino will defintely heighten the excitement level and get this relationship moving in the right direction. Now her excitement is high, you're in cruise control, and you're ready for the kill....now all you have to do is....

Get The Checkmate

All you're hard work and scheming has paid off; since the first move, you've been building and building to reach this final moment where you corner the king and get the 'mate. A rewarding feeling, no? Get those digits (don't thank her), prepare a good date idea, and get ready to have a fun time with your girl.

And now......

A Few Strategies:

Like macking, chess require people to think two, three, or even four steps ahead of the game. Try to imagine how she will react to your statements; no two girls are the same. The stuff you read here about conversations that happened "last night" might have worked for them and that girl, but what about you? One thing I learned from the Quick Tips section is "Gedankenexperimente," where you set up an experiement in your head and imagine all possible outcomes. Plan your game like that: be sure to have something to say to almost anything she dishes out.

Another Crucial Tip:

Keep practicing your DJ skills. Whenever you have a chance, grab your balls, have some fun, and be confident enough to try new things. Who knows, you may stumble upon a new and very successful technique. Furthermore, be sure to play with people that are better than you; whether that means going with an experienced wingman or flirting with a HB9.5, you can learn a lot and advance your game.

Good luck men.

By the way, Chess isn't just for nerds. [Real-life example] I was playing chess with a real hottie before. I went easy on her (still with the intent to win) because she was a beginner. Casual talk, maybe a little flirting, but I didn't count on other guys popping out to try to help her. Pretty soon, I was taking on three guys and I ended up losing. Ahh well, it's just a game. Like dating, I plan to play plenty more times.

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
what about stalemate:p

Cloud-uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^^^^ I had that 2 nights ago. When you try and take her pants off with your teeth and she tries to take yours off with her feet. And it's a race. I want that half an hour of my life back:( .

kel

Don Juan
Reaction score
Good analogy. Its been made before but it was well-put. You'll not see the end of success if you learn to predict people.

A dumb-ass example of this that i remember from last night. I was playing a fighting video game with my friend (PowerStone, for the Dreamcast, if you must know) and he was beating the ever-loving crap out of me. I started to think more about the fight and i realized that I could figure out exactly what he was thinking. It got to the point where, when I listened to my predictions of what he'd do and act on them, I'd beat him handily.

It's like having a time machine. People aren't that hard to figure out really. When you have thought about every possible outcome and figured out what to do about it, you're a step ahead of whomever you're "competing against".

Reaction score
Originally posted by Cloud-uk
^^^^ I had that 2 nights ago. When you try and take her pants off with your teeth and she tries to take yours off with her feet. And it's a race. I want that half an hour of my life back:( .
pray, tell more.