Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

It's just not happening for me. I admit defeat.

AlmostThere!

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been trying to improve my social life by joining clubs and stuff but girls don't like me. I don't understand how guys hook up wuth girls. After all these years of reading material, I'm still at square one.

I'm not ugly and I have a fit body. I'm trying to gain 15 pounds but I'm not disgustingly skinny. I make 60/k a year, I'm 25 and I'm indepedent. I'm ahead than most guys.

But I go to these social events and I don't get any type of interest.

I should just admit defeat and stop trying. I'm one of those guys that will never have a girlfriend. My life will be made up of one time lays every 6 months.

HolyG

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
AlmostThere! said:
I've been trying to improve my social life by joining clubs and stuff but girls don't like me. I don't understand how guys hook up wuth girls. After all these years of reading material, I'm still at square one.
reading isn't going to get you the girls. approaching will. no, not looking for "interest". Approaching.

AlmostThere!

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Why should I *****ng approach when a girl isn't interested? I'll be wasting my time.

speakeasy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sh*t...some guys don't even get one time lays every six months. I know a guy that's 33 and still a virgin, and not by choice. Yet he's out there still trying and making more and more progress every time.

And even if you did get "only" one lay every sex months. If you were were single for 10 years, that's 20 women you've banged. That's well above the average number of women most guys sleep with.

Maxtro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Before you give up you should do some last ditch efforts.

Since you make plenty of money why not do some bootcamps?

AFC Adam Lyons, RSD, Magic etc.

If you have poor social skills, reading won't do shit for you.

Have you considered therapy to find out why your social life sucks.

AtillaTheHun

Don Juan
Reaction score
What's the point in posting this? Seriously? I don't get it.

I wish I had more credentials to back what I'm about to say, but this is just plain common sense.

If no one takes an interest in you, it's because you're not putting yourself out there and showing the world that you exist.

You may have all of these awesome, attractive qualities, but if you're not actively involving yourself with other people, then no one will ever know how great you are. Girls don't have a magical sixth sense that goes off whenever they're near a guy with a 60k job and a BMW. You've got to take action and bring people into your world.

And that's where I stop talking. Hooking up is a total mystery to me too.

ATH

r0cky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Success is always one step after failure." - Napoleon Hill
Most people quit right before they succeed. This is why not everybody is successfull at everything, only the ones that continued despite the failure.

Most people who decide to take pick up seriously, will quit after 3 months. Its the ones that that stuck thru the 4th month that become succesful. I recommend you take a brief 1-2 week break. Do anything other than sarging. It will clear up your head so that hopefuly you remember what motivated you to persue pick up in the beginning.

TKool

Don Juan
Reaction score
N/t

AlmostThere!

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
When a girl looks at me all crabby (or not all) and she's all smiles with the next guy, I'm not going to chat with her.

It's all about interest level. If a girl doesn't show you interest, then you're ****ed.

And I'm ****ed. Girls look through me and all around me. Despite my best efforts at keeping myself looking nice, I'm nothing to females.

AtillaTheHun

Don Juan
Reaction score
AlmostThere! said:
When a girl looks at me all crabby (or not all) and she's all smiles with the next guy, I'm not going to chat with her.

It's all about interest level. If a girl doesn't show you interest, then you're ****ed.

And I'm ****ed. Girls look through me and all around me. Despite my best efforts at keeping myself looking nice, I'm nothing to females.
Whatever. Give up then.

I still say, stop waiting for things to happen to you. Make them happen for yourself. That girl that gives you a mean look is just another opportunity to turn a frown upside down!

AlmostThere!

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
AtillaTheHun said:
Whatever. Give up then.

I still say, stop waiting for things to happen to you. Make them happen for yourself. That girl that gives you a mean look is just another opportunity to turn a frown upside down!
You're feeding me BS. I like for people to be real. You know if a girl doesn't give a guy any type of signal, it's pointless for him. No matter how funny, attractive, or cool he is...she's just not feeling him.

AtillaTheHun

Don Juan
Reaction score
AlmostThere! said:
You're feeding me BS. I like for people to be real. You know if a girl doesn't give a guy any type of signal, it's pointless for him. No matter how funny, attractive, or cool he is...she's just not feeling him.
Sure thing bro. Keep doing what you're doing, since it's CLEARLY working for you.

AlmostThere!

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
drewsg said:
with your attitude, no wonder you aren't progressing
Oh, so if a fattie approaches you, and you hate fatties and you didn't give her any type of interest, you'll appreciate her chatting you up?

AlmostThere!

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
AtillaTheHun said:
Sure thing bro. Keep doing what you're doing, since it's CLEARLY working for you.
Dude, walk in my shoes for a day.

Go to a party and every chick there ignores the sh*t out of you, then tell me how you feel.

sodbuster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Are you having FUN going out or is it like a school project? If you look mad,tired,bored etc. We can all read it in your eyes. Women are better at it than we are. IF they are looking for fun-and you aren't it,they won't see you.

Go where you are having fun and look to meet women there

Isko

Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with sodbuster 100%. I'm glad you've given up. For some reason things always turn around for me right after I give up. Once I stop caring about girls I get them. Once I stop trying to have fun I start having it. etc.

"There is no try"

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
Id be willing to put money down that in social situations you arent social. Change yourself before you blame the world. Yeah your showing up to a freakin social event but are you actually putting yourself out there and being social or are you on the sidelines?

DonJuan11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
AlmostThere! said:
- I'm not ugly and I have a fit body.
- I make 60/k a year
- I'm 25 and I'm indepedent. I'm ahead than most guys.
- I don't understand how guys hook up wuth girls.
- I go to these social events and I don't get any type of interest.
- girls don't like me.
There is no question in here so I will assume the post is similar to your personality, that girls should pay attention to you because you are you.

It's been said countless times before, you are so narcissistic and focused on yourself its fairly obvious why you don't have a girlfriend. Instead of focusing on why girls don't like you, how about you focus on what you can OFFER them? Why should a girl be with you? Because you make 60K and are fit? It's a good start, but if you have no friends, are not involved in social activities and stay home playing video games friday night, you will crash and burn. Girls don't care much about MATERIAL things, girls care how you make them FEEL, how you tap into THEIR EMOTIONS.

You could be making $100,000, be ripped, and drive a Porsche, but if stay inside all weekend because you have no friends,you will be alone watching Basic Instinct to get excited. You have to get to her EMOTIONS AND FEELINGS. That's why some guys make $10,000, are not ripped and have no car, but they bang the hottest chicks because they know how the system works with girls and you don't.

Please READ the advice given. 75% people on here don't read, they want instant instant results, part of the "I WANT IT NOW" Generation we currently live in.