Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Its hard caring for a baby waaaaaaa!

betheman

Banned
Reaction score
I suppose the lifestyle and financial clout thye have affords them to get some hired help, I would, that said, it seems clear that the child is already 'cramping her style', her focus seems to have been taken up by regaing her figure, fair enough but she sounds a whiny b!tch

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Aahaha all those bvllsh1t about the special connection between mother and son which should be considered in courts apparently disappear if she has to wake up in the night to clean some sh1t....in that case that special connection can be replicated with marisa the nurse.

The only thing that pisses me off about such individuals is that they are like a broken infected tooth which spread poison in the rest of the body, because most of young girls take that trash as an example.

Billy Brazil

Don Juan
Reaction score
But do you guys think that hiring a mother's helper when the child is a little older (2 years) is wrong?

scrouds

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fox news sucks. I clicked on a banner about miss usa winning miss universe.= NO FUUKCING PICS! WTF!

glass half full

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
that's funny :)
my wife told me, when we had my girl, that she got up every night to feed her two boys from her first husband, so getting up at night and losing sleep "was all mine with my daughter". femcnt in action.
sounds like Megan needs to "Man Up" . If I can do it, her "fabulous a$$ can too". she's a wuss

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What Megan probably didn't also mentioned that she doesn't clean because she's got a cleaning lady, she also doesn't cook (doesn't know how/lazy) & she eats in a restaurants or buy's ready food.

That's your modern woman in a nutshell, do nothing but shops or goes clubbing, complains alot, rides the c0ck carousel, acts like a princess and you wonder why most marriages end up in divorce.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I saw the fox link and was hoping this was of Megyn Kelly and was disappoint it was of Megyn Fox. Sad backbreaker

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And notice this quote from Megan, which shows a typical female response. As soon as real life comes along and she finds out things might be a little harder than she expected, the D word starts to come out of her mouth as a potental solution.

"I said to Brian, 'We have to get a night nurse or we're going to get a divorce because someone's got to sleep in this house or we're going to kill each other,'" Fox said.

Von_S

Don Juan
Reaction score
More proof that "Mother" is a title that is earned; this b!tch forgot her pill, got pregnant and now can't hack it.