Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

It's funny when it's the Hot Babe that's all nervous and flustered!

NoMoreNiceGuy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Where I work there is this fabulous Hot Babe. I'm talking about a chick so hot she makes the girls of Baywatch look ugly! Anyway today was my first real chance to meet her so here's what I did.

We're walking towards each other in the hallway so I stop her.

Me: Hi, what's your name?

Her: Tanya

Me: Hi Tanya, I've been noticing that you're by far the loveliest girl that works here and I wanted to meet you.

Well that was all it took. She was very flattered and got all flustered at this point. She threw out "Thank You!" and then, as if she wasn't sure what to do, took a couple steps in the direction she was going and then stopped and took a step back to talk to me. I just made fluff talk asking about her job and what not. The great part was how I was all cool and confident while she was clearly a bit nervous. She talked a little too fast and made slightly exaggerated hand gestures and head movements, signs of nervousness.

Now I'm just a regular guy and I was dressed in a t-shirt and slighty dirty jeans. And here was the Hottest Babe around acting as if she had just met the greatest stud in the world.

I've used that approach two other times recently and it had a simliar effect on the women involved. From now on it's about the only approach I'm going to use all the time. It works great and it's easy to do!

DJ Monk

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey, that's great! An excellent example of how _calm and cool_ can get you into an easy-going conversation with an attractive woman.

I am curious about one thing though.. Did she ask you for your name? Just wondering.
Again, nice work.

DJ Monk

Neophyte

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Great thing to do! I'm curious how things will go on....

Cya,
Neo

hydroponically inclined

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
That sounds pretty cool. Give us more details.

This would work good for school next year
I dunno though, HS girls are all immature and stuff, they won't be able to handle the compliment. They'll go off like wailing away screaming their lungs out!

Man Of Adventure

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It just cant get much easier
Great going.

------------------
Being a Good Guy is the job for me.You get to do have fun,not have to care about ****,you can create your own insurance policies protecting against people and their problems 24/7 and you get potential benefits when things cant get any damn easier :)

Man Of Adventure

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Gets me thinkin though..girls at school would just think Im trying to hit on them if I say that stuff probably,I mean its not the kind of thing I would say.Im Mr.Serious to them.
I just dont see why it matters if I am serious.Anyway still good post.Ill just tell the *****es at school to **** off then

------------------
Being a Good Guy is the job for me.You get to do have fun,not have to care about ****,you can create your own insurance policies protecting against people and their problems 24/7 and you get potential benefits when things cant get any damn easier :)

hydroponically inclined

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Man Of Adventure:
Gets me thinkin though..girls at school would just think Im trying to hit on them if I say that stuff probably,I mean its not the kind of thing I would say.Im Mr.Serious to them.
I just dont see why it matters if I am serious.Anyway still good post.Ill just tell the *****es at school to **** off then

I think the deal with girls at school is they are so immature that if you pull what what NoMoreNiceGuy did, and be perfectly honest, you can be intstantly labeled: loser, player who isn't successful, stalker, or weirdo, unless you have good looks!

And if you've tried that on a girl @ school, she's definitly going to tell her friends. And the label sticks! Crappy deal, but I guess that's life.

Man Of Adventure

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I got the looks..but it just isnt my nature to say those things..besides I dont wanna be labeled as a player.I just wanna stay a successful man.

romio3000

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by hydroponically inclined:
I think the deal with girls at school is they are so immature that if you pull what what NoMoreNiceGuy did, and be perfectly honest, you can be intstantly labeled: loser, player who isn't successful, stalker, or weirdo, unless you have good looks!

And if you've tried that on a girl @ school, she's definitly going to tell her friends. And the label sticks! Crappy deal, but I guess that's life.
its definetly a good idea to get to know the girl like NoMoreNiceGuy did, but for school, i don't think its a good idea. especially if your average looking kinda guy. it'd be good to say it as a humorous / fun compliment, but if your serious and told some girl that, i think it'd be rather bad.

NoMoreNiceGuy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by hydroponically inclined:

Guys, whoa!! Stop thinking like that. That's the biggest damn mistake I made for most of my life!! And so many other guys make that mistake in thinking that and it holds them back! I just wished to god I had woken up earlier than this.

What you're thinking is that using the approach I described is coming on too strong, that it would scare the girl away. And that is why you probably prefer more causal type of approaches. THAT IS THE WRONG WAY TO DO IT!

Think about it every other guy out there is doing the "causal" approach and frankly the women are unimpressed. After all, what makes you any different than any other guy to talk to her? When you do the causal approach, Nothing. But when you do the type of approach I describe you stand out as someone different, bolder. Also, this ISN'T coming on too strong. That's your way of looking at it as a guy, that's not what women think when you do it.

First of all, asking her name is very important to her. A womans name is much more important to her than a man's is to him. Asking for it right off is showing that you care about who she is. She doesn't see it as an immediate sexual come on. You're just been friendly. Also, throwing out a compliment immediately makes it seem more sincere. You're saying it because you noticed before you even approached her. If you say a compliment after the conversation started it sounds like you're just throwing it in to try to seduce her.

And as far as it working on high school girls, I just now had an experience that may show that you are mistaken in thinking that it wouldn't.

I just came back from a wedding dance. A relative of mine. They weren't any women for me to hit on because they were all either relatives or were taken. But I danced a few dances and was having a good time. On the dance floor I noticed this one young girl that I didn't know, I would guess she was no older than 17. She was dressed very sexy and was wearing the shortest skirt I've seen in years. She was dancing very seductively but I got the feeling she didn't realize she was doing it. It was as if she danced that way alone in her bedroom to her favorite music and didn't realize how it looked in public. So anyway, later she was standing on the edge of the dance floor looking out like she wanted to dance some more. Now I don't hit on 17 year olds but since this was a wedding dance I wanted to keep things hopping so I went up to her and said "Hi, what's your name?" She seemed a bit shocked for a moment, but in a good way that a stranger was showing an interest in her. "Stacy" she replied. "Well Stacy, would you like to dance" It turns out she was kinda of shy and could only shake her head up and down to say yes. So we went out and danced. During the dance I tried not to make too much eye contact so she wouldn't think iI was coming on to her but I noticed when I did look at her she was giving me some good eye contact now and then and she was doing the same seductive kind of dancing she was before. When the song ended I said "Thanks for the dance Stacy, you're a great dancer" and then moved into the crowd to mingle. Throughout the night I noticed she was watching me as if she wanted me to come back and talk to her. I would have if she had been just a little bit older.

Mind you now, I'm almost twice the age of this girl but just because I had done a friendly, confident "What's your name?" approach, it made her interested in me.

Let that be a lesson for you!!! It doesn't matter their age, women are women, and they like the bold, friendly, confident approach where you show an interest in her!!

Man Of Adventure

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow..thats a great way to think.So give it that kind of approach and youre there.Heres one thing that I say that may help if you may feel attracted to her.Make yourself feel like she is not ready to have a date or relationship from you until she goes wild for you.Dont even think about it till shes that interested in you.That way you can keep the convo friendly.

------------------

Neophyte

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
NoMoreNiceGuy, that's some wise talk here!

It's so true, a name is important, nobody wants to be a number.

-Neo

NoMoreNiceGuy

Don Juan
Reaction score
...Heres one thing that I say that may help if you may feel attracted to her...

MAY feel attracted to her?!?! That is an extreme understatement my friend!!! This chick was HOT and dressed so damn sexy I still can't stand thinking about it. On top of that she was a natural redhead, another super plus for me. And when I said she danced seductively that was another major understatement. She danced sexier than about any woman I've eve seen dance. She would twist and move her body up and down while sliding her hands all over herself. I only danced with her once last night and I've been going around all day with a damn boner everytime I think about her!!!

All day today I kept thinking maybe I should have gone for her. She is sexually legal in my state. (16 not 18 like most people think) But of course, that's just not the thing for me to do.

It's been hard for me here. I live in a small town where there are very few single women in the right age group for me. And I get quite a few 16-17 year olds that show an interest in me. DAMN IT SUCKS!!!

lightning_rider

Don Juan
Reaction score
NoMoreMrNiceGuy: Just go for it man. You only live once
You gonna regret not doing it when you get like 60 years old.
There's nothing worse than dying of old age feeling like: has this been all?

Man Of Adventure

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Then its all about morals.If you want her..make her go wild for you.If you get a stiffy for her she must be one sexy girl.k...well just treat her then like she has a b-friend..you could get her if ya like after she throws her body right on ya.
but like I said its how you feel about chicks that much younger then you.Thats what I can tell you.

------------------

syncmaster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

- You are trying to hit on them.

------------------
Syncmaster signing out.
a.k.a ... Adam

Man Of Adventure

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hehehe...but I just dont want every single girl in my school to think I hit on them.Thats what I probably meant by that post.Just dont wanna be labeled as a player here.
Thats all.

------------------

syncmaster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ohhh, ok. I'm being anal retentive right now. I haven't slept in 36 hrs. I've been out partying and stuff. So if I sound cold, my apologiez... same goes w/ spelling

how about you don't hit on every girl.
then you're not a player, you're a challenge.

------------------
Syncmaster signing out.
a.k.a ... Adam