Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

It's funny when a girl tries to hit a guy up online

Reaction score
I was checking my OKC account and this girl messaged me.

Her: Hey.

Me: Hi.

Her: What's up

Me: Nothing.

Her: So...what are you doing?

Me: Why would you message me when you're all the way in another state?

Her: To be nice a friend duh you dumb prick

LMFAO. It's so funny when a girl tries to hit on a guy online. They're absolutely clueless and I love playing along just to see what they say. They have this entitlement feeling that you should be grateful I even said hi to you so at this point, you must carry the conversation for me.

On OKC, half the girls bash the guys in their profile for saying "hey or hi" yet turn around and do the same thing. :crackup:

Albatross953

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I get women from other cities message me as well. My theory is a lot of them are attached, and they want safe attention...

GS750

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah...I've had girls as far away as New York (I'm in Florida) message me. I ignore. Why waste the time even responding?

HumbleNinja

Banned
Reaction score
Either the sites are putting different states mixed together or chicks are putting two states in their profiles for more attention from places they visit. I've noticed that with several profiles on POF. NY/FL etc.

Maybe the sites are trying to add population to areas by words mentioned on profiles. IE: "I love to visit Florida." and the site puts their profile there. Not sure though but I've noticed that more frequently. Profiles with Florida, North Carolina etc. being shown in NY.

Perhaps a lot of users are abandoning the sites as well in certain areas? Who knows.

As far as the "Hi" "Hey" if on POF if you send a "Quick message" instead of typing one or copypaste in the below. It will send a "Hi" "Hey" for you. Most chicks who send first messages either send those or they copy and paste their own intro message. You can tell most of the time it's a generic message they send. And 99.999% of them are the "Do Not Want" types regardless. The better looking ones simply log on and pick the best looking dudes based off pictures and delete all the rest based on theirs. So it's a waste of time bothering to tailor specific messages to each chick. Make up your own copy and paste and spam.

You put in as much effort in messaging them no matter how good they look as they do in deleting messages based off how good you look to them. Period.

Last edited:

Yewki

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
4north1side2 said:
What an retarded ass post. This woman did absolutely nothing to you other show you interest and you acted like an complete azz in return. If you weren't interested in her be a ****ing man and say so from the get go instead of wasting her valuable time. At no point in the conversation did she express any type of entitlement.

Man I'm telling you, you young cats are ****ing weird.

:down: :down: :down: :down: :down:
Disagree, hardly wasted her time and the harshest thing he said was "Why would you message me when you're all the way in another state?" and then she flipped out. It's a dating site, I think his question while blunt was perfectly valid. And the fact that she lost her cool supports his entitlement theory.

Uncharted

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is funny. It happens a lot when a girl is in chase mode through text too.

Whoever said the POF girls that send a message first are the ugly ones is spot on. Other girls logon to POF, check messages by the guy's face, read one line, then 99% of the time delete them.

Yewki

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't really see how he's an ass for responding to her attempted pick up, then when realizing she had nothing interesting to say calling her out on the fact they're in different states. If he's an ass, then I guess that makes her a dumbass.

Peaks&Valleys

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
eh, a little on the cold side, but I don't really see anything wrong with it. She was expecting him to start the conversation, throw out a compliment or two, say something funny. He didn't fall for the bait so she got pissed because of it.

He basically gave her a $hit test, and she failed.

Passive aggressive behavior.

This happens quite a bit when the rolls are reversed as well. "Fvckn b1tch...blah, blah. "

LP700-4

Banned
Reaction score
4north1side2 said:
What an retarded ass post. This woman did absolutely nothing to you other show you interest and you acted like an complete azz in return. If you weren't interested in her be a ****ing man and say so from the get go instead of wasting her valuable time. At no point in the conversation did she express any type of entitlement.

I fail to see how asking a question about her location makes him a complete a$$.

Omerta

Don Juan
Reaction score
4north1side2 said:

LOL @ being concerned about her 'valuable' time...

Yeah, OP you should just man up and marry her. :up:

spang

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
looks like she was friendly to you and you were a d!ck to her. guys here complain cuz women act like they dont exist, you ask a girl why she even acknowledged you existence? o_O

USB

Reaction score
The thing is most women feel when talking to a guy, they can say and do whatever they want. They can tell a guy off, and most of the time the guys would take it even if it's not their fault. DarkDetective50 you put her on the spot and she could not handle it, so she starts to call you a prick .. We have created these women by being AFCs ... she probably expected you to say I am sorry, and start talking to her .. kudos to you for not doing that ...