Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

It's Embarrassingly Pathetic How Women Can't Even Cook anymore

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This really sums it up. Women who can't cook come from mothers who can't cook. It's a very bad sign of a laziness.

I also love the coping meme when this is brought up with women:

"Him: Can you cook?
Me: Um, Can you build a house? F*k U"
I remember a Ukrainian plate that was into me, and she actually went out of her way to cook me potatoes and pelmeni (the latter just putting into boiling water, LOL). She still couldn't prepare stuff like her babushka grandmother could, but I liked the effort. "Dessert" was served well later on. :cool:

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
british women still cook in my experience, they enjoy cooking for their man.

the rest of their behaviour is still atrocious though.

Stuffnu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not being able to cook is a dumb excuse nowadays. Millions of instructions and recipes is just a Google search away.
2 scenarios. Either they are lazy as some of the posters have pointed out or they won’t cook for you!

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women lack the ability to perform basic Adult Tasks like Cooking and cleaning these days, they think something as vital as cooking meals is some form of "oppression".

I've even had one woman i dated who said "i will just order take out when im hungry".

When did women become so infantilized? What do women seriously expect to do when they live on their own or have children one day?

I'm Gen Z and I have seen this with over 90% of women my age who outright refuse to even learn how to cook.
Before lock down I ended up at a college girls place. Her fridge was empty condiments and microwave dinners. Cute but a absolute slob.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women have figured out that the only activity they need to do is to open their legs for access to the Golden Vajaya. :rolleyes:
There's a valid point that can be made that it is the most valuable thing that they offer. Male sexlessness rates would be evidence of a need for it.

There have been times in my life where I evaluated what my needs were in a woman. Every time I did that exercise, sex came up as the #1 need.

Cooking is a real need. As a result of living alone for many years, I eventually learned to cook and became decent at it. I have not consider it a need that I have in a woman though I appreciate when a woman has this skill.

Before lock down I ended up at a college girls place. Her fridge was empty condiments and microwave dinners. Cute but a absolute slob.
That's bad. I can't imagine her being a long time girlfriend to anyone like that, let alone a wife or mother.

B80

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There's a valid point that can be made that it is the most valuable thing that they offer. Male sexlessness rates would be evidence of a need for it.

There have been times in my life where I evaluated what my needs were in a woman. Every time I did that exercise, sex came up as the #1 need.

Cooking is a real need. As a result of living alone for many years, I eventually learned to cook and became decent at it. I have not consider it a need that I have in a woman though I appreciate when a woman has this skill.

That's bad. I can't imagine her being a long time girlfriend to anyone like that, let alone a wife or mother.
Thing is, it's not just finding someone who can cook, for me it's also about cooking healthy stuff most of the time, which narrows it further. Although my ex of 12 years did jump into my 'frame' on that front and became a fitness fanatic, so worked out ok with that.

I wouldn't write off someone if their diet wasn;t great at first, as long as they show interest in cleaning up, leading a healthier lifestyle as time went on, but it would be a concern in back of my mind as to how compatible we'd be longer term, as some level of fitness and not letting yourself go/deteriorate due to bad diet, lack of exercise is an important thing for me.

mjb3617

Don Juan
Reaction score
As someone who has cooked professionally for years, I can cook very well. When women cook for me, they get intimidated because they think whatever they make won't measure up to my standards. I gotta tell them I respect the fact they're trying despite the outcome.

But for the most part, women these days can't cook. If they claim they can cook, it's basic, simple stuff that doesn't require much effort. 9 out of 10 times they want to order takeout.

Mazer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most women have no hobbies or passions. They are either workaholics, social media addicts or world travelers. The few women I have met who do cook and clean are usually involved in plenty of hobbies. Crafts, volunteer, sports etc.

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
Most women have no hobbies or passions. They are either workaholics, social media addicts or world travelers. The few women I have met who do cook and clean are usually involved in plenty of hobbies. Crafts, volunteer, sports etc.
I really hope to meet women with actual hobbies for once, so many times when i ask them what their hobbies are they say "hanging with friends".

buddhafukko

Don Juan
Reaction score
Who is it embarrassing for if a woman isn't interested in cooking for?
If a woman likes your enough she will cook for you, even if it's just top ramen she will make the effort.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It played out real fast. In fairness, she had a ****ty family and home life. Last heard she got knocked up. No surprised.

Another time I pulled a college girl. Early 20s. She told me after I plowed that her mother tried to poison her dad.

I pulled the chute right after. A lot of weird girls these days. Likely that could be sorted out by more conversing but I was more about plowing then sorting out crazy.

I have met some awesome women in my life but the amount of ****ed up **** is numerous.

Again, my D won't suck itself

^ articulate after 8hrs. Lulz who would have guessed.

I met a very nice girl that brought me a very thoughtful gift just cause. A very nice girl.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If a woman likes your enough she will cook for you, even if it's just top ramen she will make the effort.
You are missing the point bruv.

The point is that preq fir men. Lift, money, status etc. Western women can't turn on a stove. Fellas pointing out that are met with pseudo jargon.

Are you holding a male feminist sign.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's a by product of western world and modern women. Outside of sex, I see modern as useless beyond Netflix and chill. Outside of your blasted sex drive, 99% of women be left on unread. They lack dhv. It's actually unfathomable the concept of value added to modern women.

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
Women are just too demanding. They demand to be accepted as they are, regardless. Then, they demand absolute perfection of men. The definition of that perfection changes without notice.

buddhafukko

Don Juan
Reaction score
You are missing the point bruv.

The point is that preq fir men. Lift, money, status etc. Western women can't turn on a stove. Fellas pointing out that are met with pseudo jargon.

Are you holding a male feminist sign.
One gal I date is a trained gourmet chef and she teaches me now and then. Others had varying levels of cooking skills but truth is I never dated for food, the great sex and good times were things I couldn't buy or do myself. But even my GFs with pathetic lack of domestic skills would make me happy when they made a feeble attempt at some dish. Cooking for someone is a way of showing love.

I do think the good cooks tend the be the ones locked up in marriages, there probably is some truth to food is a way to man's heart.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Again, my D won't suck itself

^ articulate after 8hrs. Lulz who would have guessed.
the great sex and good times were things I couldn't buy or do myself.
When a lot of men evaluate what is important to them in interactions with women, sex always comes up as the #1 thing. Men don't need women for much anymore. Cooking isn't a big deal and if a male lives alone long enough, he'll learn to be a passable cook.

Other household chores depend on the living situation. Men living in apartments have the fewest amount of household chores since they don't need to do outdoor work and all repairs are covered by the landlord at no additional cost. Male homeowners, regardless of housing type, have more chore duties.

As a man ages and finds himself unattached, he may encounter social situations with his long term friends where he's the only unattached guy in an ocean of established couples. This happens for most men somewhere around 27-33 and it can be jarring. This is easy to work around as an issue. You skip most of the group's social outings and you're set. COVID is helping this is a bit as there are fewer larger social gatherings.

I do think the good cooks tend the be the ones locked up in marriages, there probably is some truth to food is a way to man's heart.
This makes sense.

I really hope to meet women with actual hobbies for once, so many times when i ask them what their hobbies are they say "hanging with friends".
I can relate to this. A lot of women are into posting on social media as a hobby doing mostly meaningless stuff.

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can relate to this. A lot of women are into posting on social media as a hobby doing mostly meaningless stuff.
To them it's not meaningless though... The competition anxiety is fueling it. I wonder if deep down they're miserable having to constantly try and be relevant to keep their smv up by posting useless crap constantly.

BMX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not to worry. Soon there will be no food to cook unless you've stocked up on everything including spices.